Based Tucker - “the Israelis are responsible for 9/11”

streamable.com/rptco
streamable.com/rptco
streamable.com/rptco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqWs8pAsRk
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you retarded? Not a serious question, but you could still answer it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqWs8pAsRk

The fact that he even used this as an example of anything in passing shows that he is well acquainted with 9/11 truth theories and it blew my mind when he just dropped the phrase casually on air like that--this is what's called highly sophisticated, incredibly subtle and lowkey redpill dropping. I couldn't quite believe what I'd just heard.

But wasn't he on Alex Jones a while ago? He made some interesting appearances before he got a big mainstream show.

Hmmmm....

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Fuck, that video pissed me off. Fuck the kikes and fuck CNN, I can't wait until they all get exterminated.

This

This isn't one of Sup Forumss conspiracies, this is unbelievably obvious. Especially with the response the CIA is giving with Trump saying he's going to release the JFK documents.

Did they blow up the towers with magic nanothermite explosives or whatever? No.

Did the Mossad deliberately withhold actionable intelligence and take action or inaction to give the hijackers' plan the best chance to succeed? Abso-fucking-lutely

in that clip he's literally using it as an example of a crazy statement

No one with any sense thinks kikes had anything to do with 9/11 it was pure muzzies

this

literally /our guy/

"i'm not saying the israelis are behind 911" fuck you.

He obviously caters to Sup Forums sensibilities by design
He also feeds cash straight into the opposition's wallets by inviting them on his show

hi rabbi

muh jewish masterminds
a handful of mudbloods fucked things up and the US gov ignored or downplayed the threat and got caught slipping

imagine being this big of a schmuck

one lucky kike, thats your proof?
maybe he had an inside line, ok. is he mossad?
likely he heard the same thing the gov did and chose not to ignore it

Bitch please, stop with the misinformation kike. Nanothermite was confirmed found in the debris. There's nothing magic about it, it's part of the chemical reaction in explosives used in controlled demolitions. WTC7 Didn't go down by itself.

Always the same New Zealand kike shilling for Jews every day and he thinks no one caught on yet.

Oy vey, I've been discovered!
You'll be hearing from my lawyers about this!

triplets wasted on a filthy khazar piece of shit

>ugly theory
These people really have no idea how to speak English.

Don't be mean to him, I'm sure he's a good goy

He's right. Tucker is using the idea as an example of a crazy belief.

Holy fucking shit.
God bless Tucker Carlson.

Nah. Tucker is in the know. Holy shit.
BASED Tucker Carlson.

>feeds on racism out in the open
It's official, jews not white confirmed.