Love Live S3, all the girls have a boyfriend

What would be your reaction?

"Rejoice, user for your dreams have been answered."

They can't have boyfriends because I've already forcefully appropriated them.

I would get angry and put CNN to see the incoming riot in Japan.

I would like a little bit of realism.

Read a book then, in first place the concept of attractive girls who dont get hit on constantly, expend all their free time riding cock and uploading pics to Instagram is pretty unrealistic.

Maki will always be pure, as evidenced by these digits.

Only if there was a scene where the girls all get their heads shaved with moe reactions.

Nah, you'd only see angry posts and photos of destroyed merch. The same old impotent rage.

I would laugh. The otaku butthurt would be glorious.

It would more or less end Sunrise.

What exactly does adding boyfriends do to improve the series?

I would ask myself why does Sunrise hate money.

I'm not sure how true this is anymore but it used to be that Japanese girls on the college track would avoid relationships in high school because they don't have the time or attention to waste on it. Instead they wait until college to get into a relationship.

College is different in Japan because the path your entire life will take can depend on what college you went to so they can't afford to screw around in high school or even middle school. Furthermore it's very difficult to fail out of college in Japan. Instead it is the idyllic period before they have to enter the workforce and work themselves to death.

I don't give a fuck?
Enjoy the delicious tears of weebs.

I thought idols had a love ban

Mainly directed at all the idolshitters.

I'd be confused as fuck since the game has a lot of implications that they're gay af

Also tumblr would lose their shit.

>Good romance
Keep watching, laugh at all the butthurt waifufags

>Bad romance
Drop it, laugh at all the butthurt waifufags

Why is there no anime with a girl/guy idol who has a girl/boyfriend who they have to keep secret or they'd be publicly annihilated? I'd watch the shit out of that.

I would say bad things about it on the internet and call all the girls sluts

White album?

noice

If Yamakan didn't do it, no one else will.

Fun Fact:
The original LL was planned to have boyfriends and a self insert but it was scrapped off due to obvious reasons

lul
After Emi scandal, gaurds was beefed up on her concert
Gee, I wonder why.

And that's just for a seeiyu

One of these.

>took like 15 posts for someone to check me

Thank you, I was worried nobody would notice.

Japan only does bad romance. They would force the girls to choose between being idols or being girlfriends for over a season until an otaku snapped and blew something up or something. It would be awful.