CIA urges POTUS Trump to delay release of 3,000 never-before-seen documents on JFK assassination

I believe Donald Trump will seal these documents for another 30 to 40 years and listen to the CIA This will not be forgiven. I would dare to see trump suppoters who say they are fucking red pilled to actually stop being sheep and actually go down the rabbit hole. theduran.com/cia-urges-potus-trump-to-delay-release-of-3000-never-before-seen-documents-on-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8ZK44DNYKw
youtu.be/iU83R7rpXQY
youtube.com/watch?v=c88dgl5Ub5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please post dick pics.

i can 100% promise you he will not cuck out on this

>trusting the CIA

ishygddts

fucking idiot

>CIA niggers

Jews did JFK why else would they hide it

100% he will he cucked out on bombing Syria and dropping 751 bombs on Afghanistan last month he already cucked out

trump is a zionist puppet

>The document dump “will simply fuel a new generation of conspiracy theories,” write Philip Shenon and Larry J. Sabato.

Like delaying it another 25 years won't? Lmao

Hey literally addressed the CIA in front a quote that basically said he was going to tear down the fifth wall.

>The fags have started counting the bombs again

Haha hahahaha

you are utterly retarded
>trumps a zionist
wew

who the fuck is a fag dumbass faggot when bush and obama did it i counted them you fucking dumb fucking sheep keep sucking the dick of the zionists

they actually killed the president, didn't they?

ffs Israel

Oy very, goyim, Trump is the real Zionist! T-that means you hate him now right?

what could possibly be there that still matters to this day?

>zionists
is this really who you think controlls all and stuff?
do you know who the jesuits are, what the vatican is and shit?

Oy veeeey

You're fucking joking right? Israel killed JFK.

>doing exactly what he said he would do
>cucking out
This is seriously where that 18 million went?

The U.S. government promises to release all classified as secret information pertaining the the assassination of JFK in the year 2063. So I'm suer when that day comes, it'll be sealed for 50 more years and on and on.

They're waiting for everyone involved and even their children, to die, so that no one will truly are about what happened when the truth is finally told, through official channels that is.

i always fucking hated him the regressive libtards are worse but he's part of them because he's said it himself he is a globalist

Wrong. Trump isn't gonna stop the release.

Globalism isn't zionism.

Secret service fag panicked after Oswald missed. He miss fired and hit JFK.
No magic bullet just some scared retard

i do the new world order has many factions beneath it i know its not just zionism they do have control because it is apart of a bigger plan

Sorry for the typos, but you get the gist. The CIA killed JFK and George H.W. Bush was one of the shooters. Those words will never be held up as truthful by the media, but one can know the truth if they know how to wade through the junk.

this, there was three shooters
JFK's driver
Library shooter
and storm drain shooter

who cares what duran duran says. fuck them

Everyone is a globalist moron, that doesn't make America "next" it means we import shit like everyone else on Earth. Last time global trade failed the dark ages occurred

yes it is rothschild zionism is globalism they occupy palestine and the golan heights in syria and want the greater israel

It's normal to have global and national stances you shill fuck

I doubt you're correct, but even if you are right, I'm speaking to ALL secret documents, not just 3000 documents. If anything is released, most of it will be garbage with one or two tantalizing tidbits that can easily be picked apart and feed the official narrative. Just you watch.

No. Globalism means being a part of the world community. TRUE globalism. That's what Trump is referring to. Trump is going to take down the Rothschilds.

you are fucking idiot you dont get it

no its not you dumb fucking sheep

>following what cia niggers tell you to do.
i mean, they'll an hero you either ways, so you may as well go out with style.

If you watch a good quality video, you can easily make out that the driver did not have a gun or shoot anyone. I swear guys like you are shills. You promote the dumbest and demonstrably proven false theories only and paint the rest of us as idiots in the process. Good job.

Yeah we should just become world recluses and not have trade with any other nation. What is it about early morning and all the conspiracy neets shitting up every thread?

this is laughable trump who says the clintons are good people and he doesnt want to hurt them and that trump has been to jeff epsteins lolita island with slick willy fucking denial you live in

kys Jew. If he has then why hasn't mossad leaked the video? you're a moron.

There it is, Clintons are friends and trump is a baby rapist. You're so fucking predictable.

Secret service did fuck up and accidentally shoot him tho

He will NOT delay it.

>good quality video
a good quality video of the JFK assassination?
what?

They will never admit that the game is rigged.

Presidents are selected, not elected. --Franklin Roosevelt

we can have trade its the current trade agreements between GLOBALIST NEW WORLD ORDER ILLUMINATI ROTHSCHILDS ZIONIST JESUITS that control it and the nations currently ours thr united states trump admitted he is a globalist bottom line you are in fucking denial

No, they did not. They were ordered to stand down. there's video and audio recordings of it. Either you're a shill or you don't know what you're talking about.

fpbp

OP, "Trump wont-" is a meme. He will release them.

Lol holy shit get a job and stop reading conspiracy shill sites. I almost feel sorry for you still this point

why the fuck would mossad leak the footage ob trump since he's a zionist puppet do you look back on the thread or fuck yourself in the mouth constantly with dildo molded out of trumps cock you fucking faggot

>reads the paper
>believes it
>GRUMPPPF WILL DO THING

He's not a puppet. you're a moron.

why do the files even matter? Anything worth seeing will be long gone or blacked out

It's easy to find higher quality videos (even on VHS) that clearly show that the driver drove the car and that's it. If you honestly push the-driver-did-it JFK theory, you're not only very wrong, but you're helping paint those that know the truth of the matter as stupid or insane. Or both.

They would leak it if he was gonna release the fucking JFK files. But he's going to do it.

CIA wouldn't be getting their panties in a twist like that if it was truly nothing. Even if it's nothing conclusive, there's definitely something embarrassing in there.

they are friends trumps and clintons it is predictable because its fucking true

Jews did JFK?

NO, BUSH DID

He'll delay it and blackmail them.

> but you're helping paint those that know the truth of the matter as stupid or insane.
well see heres the thing
there is no confirmed truth

Johnson knew what happened and didn't want the secret service anywhere near him because of it.

>JFK's driver
the driver doesn't move in the footage, but Jackie does and she certainly seems to be intent on trying to hide something behind the seat

One thing always connects to another so of course they're buying as much time as they can get. There is no way that those particular documents get to the heart of the matter, even if they are 3000 pages. Heck, if the matter pertained to a small handful of papers with the spooks getting scared, then I'd see it your way. It's the same old needle in a haystack trick, with the trick being that the specific haystack contains no needle.

post the trump one (top right) by itself bigger if you have it please

WHY IS NOBODY BUYING IT. THEYRE ALL JUST LAUGHING AT ME. I KEEP SAYNG TRUMP IS A PUPPET ZIONIST BABY RAPIST WHO BOMBED SYRIA AND AFGHANISTAN WHILE BEING FRIENDS WITH HILLDAWG LIKE IVE REHEARSED BUT THEY JUST FUCKIN LAUGH. I WANT MOMMIES MILKIES AND MY TNMT SLEEPING BAG NAAAOOWWW

it sure is convenient that JFK had an exit wound on the top of his skull

>CIA urges
>Experts fear
Well which is it?

>hide something behind the seat
Bitch is freaked trying to crawl off a moving car. She had no idea what she was doing.

Oh you wild boy

Johnson knew all about it. Look into "the wink" regarding America's 36th president. He was an incredibly evil man.

She was gathering her husbands brain tissue matter that had exploded out of his skull. Later on she would give a Secret Service member a piece of the president's brain in a state of shock.

Looked like she was collecting his brains off the trunk lid tbqh

his jew daugther will go "but daaaaddyyyy"
and thats the end of it

Do we actually think theyre going to release them? Last i heard they were missing.

she has something in her hand, you can see the glint
youtube.com/watch?v=U8ZK44DNYKw

Nope. It was a mossad agent in the drain.

Syria was a brilliant move what're you talking about?

you love sucking trumps dick you sheep faggot

While the driver theory is wrong, what is correct is that JFK was shot by four people in different locations. The official pictures were doctored to "spare the nation". I know the top and most of the front of his skull was blown outward going back by way of a frangible bullet.

Oswald was not even shooting as he was on ground level at the time. He was a patsy.

no it wasnt a brillant move it was terrible instead of striking isis he strikes the syrian military whose fighting isis retard

>theduran
Wtf source is that?

It's brain. I forgot she did try to collect it.

That guy is a moron. Or this is a joke. After his head was blown away from the front, she is frantically gathering his motherfucking brains, ok?

>four shooters
wasnt there only three shots?
im not sure tho just saying

Honestly. If you just applied yourself you could find some work instead of staying up all night blaming DA JOOOOOOOOS on everything.

You'd start to feel better about yourself pretty quickly too. Give it a try man.

If you watch the Zapruder film, it looks like Jackie shot him, by her arm angling right before, and the trajectory his brain matter flies out. Probably didn't, but it does look like it.

youtu.be/iU83R7rpXQY

watch her hands, it moves from her left hand to her right hand and she shoves that hand behind the seat
youtube.com/watch?v=c88dgl5Ub5w

They forgot to shred and thought they could leave until last minute

take it deep in your ass

coupled with the fact she moves something shiney from her left hand and stashes it behind the seat to play the widow in shock

Jfk was shot from the sewer hole on the south side by mossad

I don't know how many shots, but the recordings and witnesses suggest numerous shots, maybe 10 or more. There was evidence of missed shots striking curbs and grazed cheeks that day.

The grassy knoll shot came from Lucian Sarte, a French assassin who was wearing a police uniform. And some books printed at the time after the assassination capture his image, with some dubbing him "badge man".

Don't be like that. I believe in you friend. Go make something of yourself.

Just stop it. It's not funny. It was his brain matter.

he's right, you should get lost.

This poster is on crack, please disregard.