Why do men and women with education hate the far-right?

In Austria 36% of men without a high school degree and 28% of women without a high school degree voted for the extreme right.

Only 10% of men with a high school degree (and likely higher education) voted for the new far-right in Austria. Only 8% of women voted for them.

Also, men without a high school degree only voted green party by 1%, but women with a high school degree voted for the green party communists by 10%!

How come?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People vote for their interests.

People with university degrees usually are not threatened by immigration.

They live separated from them, they work separated from them (apart from the token university-educated colleague), they play in a different league.

When you lose your job or have had stagnating wages for decades because of immigrants and your children get a shitty education because their school is infested with immigrants and as a bonus they get beat up by immigrant gangs you think differently about it.

Even a lot of second-generation immigrants from the former Yugoslavia voted FPÖ - because they are the first to see how things are going downhill.

for example, if you go studying in Vienna you come back as a leftie. It doesn't mean anything whch degree you have or not. Some places forces you to get like this. In the university of Innsbruck are lots of right winged students.

they are indoctrinated
>attend some place for some time
>this changes your political views
>its because you are smart, goy :^)

Didn't you use to have dueling clubs in Austrian universities?

What ever happened to those?

Universities tend to be run and taught by jews

These are basically fringe groups.

This.
In the end is what are going to effect us directly tha make vote for our interest

It's interesting.

Back in the 19th century most students were right winged. Intellectual people had a sense for nationalism and patriotism and defended their country no matter what.

All changed since WW2. Especially in the 1960s the peace movement started to spread. And nowadays you are one of a few as a right winged student.

200 years ago any educated person would be able to quote you a vast chunk of the bible from heart

even if they personally didnt believe it, you learned, and repeated, whatever it took to prove that you were with the intellectual "In Crowd"

this, funny thing how hans believes his media.anyone who questions established political direction is far-right - nazi.I bet he values his degree in humanites as a real personal achievment and look down on plebs who do some real work instead and wonders how stupid they are because his groupthink told him so.

They understand they are going to die when the pushback comes.
They are right.

yes, plus the active propaganda

>Graduated people are generally wealthier than working class people
>The immigrant is basically a cheap slave to them
>Leftism is widespread in humanities
>People who attended universities are generally leaning towards leftism because collectivism is the basis of university research.

In the 19th century progessivism had not yet been invented and marxism was brand new.

Nationalism was the thing then. Students mostly were liberal (in the European, not the American sense) nationalists and they stood against the established monarchies of Europe.

They didn't go to communist indoctrination camp.

Yeah, I can't think of a reason why the unindoctrinated plebs who have been spat and shat on by the indoctrinated elite would end up voting differently from said indoctrinated elite. Wholly unprecedented and truly puzzling.

>Middlebury’s students are among the richest and most privileged in America. The average enrollee comes from a household making a quarter of a million dollars a year, according to recent research on universities and social mobility. As many students at Middlebury come from the top 1% of households (23%) as come from the bottom four quintiles (24%). The annual cost of attending is almost $64,000 a year

Why Rich people hate poor white and Want to Replace to mud race?

They want aristocracy and Feudal system

So they importing third world poor fag and using weapon against white normie

Remember when the left pretended to give a shit about the working class? Heh

>(((education)))

They never have.

Our center-left party is currently attempting to reinvent themselves as the sort of working-class party they really were 40 years ago.

With this guy at the helm, it's gonna go as well as one might expect.

They are raising their own comparative advantage. It makes sense, it's just not ethical.

Their care for the working class always was a ruse to get political power.

Their argument ran something like that: The unwashed masses cannot speak for themselves, so we (the leftists elites) have to.

As soon as it became clear that the masses actually can speak for themselves and they do not care for the ideas of the liberal elites, they had to find new victim groups to use for their constant grabbing of power.

it's weird though because you see many foreigners everyday in Vienna so even as a student you should be more likely to vote FPÖ.

it really must be some sort of fear of judgment because if I tell anybody that I voted for them most idiots around me would be weirded out.
good political education should be mandatory at this point if you ask me. it was only an optional thing next to history classes back in middle school. but even then you'd have the problem of indoctrination if you got a shit teacher.

this

Because they are childless arrogant indoctrinated idiots who let literal savages wage stone age warfare against them without even noticing it.

Lib arts education transmits culture and philosophy as much as it transmits objective knowledge.

This was originally why it was good
Now it is why it is cancer

You see foreigners, but you do not interact with them - apart from the most civilized ones like shop owners, cleaners, generally people earning a honest living.

If you grow up in a poor part of town you have to go to school with the worst of the worst, they are your neighbors.

> Why does indoctrination make a person feel a certain way that they are told?

>people that didnt got indoctrinated by Marxists are not voting left ahaha that means they are stupid

>for example, if you go studying in Vienna you come back as a leftie.

that's not true. it could happen, sure, only if you don't discover Sup Forums, lol.

true. yeah, I didn't grow up in Vienna anyway so I wouldn't know.

If you're going to university to study liberal arts of any sort, you're going to find yourself face to face with leftist ideologies.

There's no escape from it and if you're not incredibly patient and reasonable in the face of ideologues, you're going to either fall prey to their ideas, or quit. It's incredibly hard being a conservative liberal arts student.

You cannot be honest with your colleagues, you constantly have to pretend you support their dumb beliefs, most of practical work you do is in one way or another connected to the Frankfurt School, and you're being constantly reminded that your (hidden) beliefs make you an idiot/dangerous terrorist in the eyes of the faculty staff and fellow students alike.

It really does, because for them extreme right starts with attitude towards colonialism and women, not with stuff like JQ or different races or whatever, that shit is so far removed from what they believe in, someone with those sorts of ideas wouldn't last a day in those classrooms.

Indoctrination

Free thinking is not conducive with left wing politics.

I heart the same from one guy from Sweden.

Rightwing education path when? Let's bring back the septem artes liberales

>be me
>grow up in wealthy community: whites, Jews, Asians and two mulattoes
>liberal because indoctrination, poor exposure to religion or heritage, semi-broken family structure, desire to fill void caused by shit parenting and lack of other values system
>graduate college, get good job, stay liberal because not minding paying more in taxes if it helps someone else trying to make their way
>redpill hits randomly

Many issues facing lower and lower-middle class people are alien and abstract to people like myself. I've never lived around blacks, two buddies of mine did (did you know there are schools out there where teachers break down crying and get into physical altercations with students?).

It's good intentions combined with the arrogant assumption that academic performance and degrees are more enlightening than the real world experience of the ignorant working class.

Fags.

Is there any data about stem graduates?

You are here and yet are blue in the face from the blue pills you ingested.

What the fuck is (((far))) about any of the modern political parties? Do they propose gasing anybody? At the very least deporting Muslims? I wish.

No, these parties are merely moderately patriotic, but the Lugenprese has them labeled as (((far))) right and you have bought into their propaganda.

Break the fucking conditioning!

the longer your in school the more your indoctrinated

>If you're going to university to study liberal arts
This was already your first mistake.
You get liberal propaganda every day and you will live in poverty afterwards.

College indoctrination and over-socialization. Happens here in Brazil, those lefties are just brainlets, specially the women.

Because "education" and intelligence are two different things.

The (((education))) teaches them to and all the professors are commies. Remember that having a degree or not has no connection to ones intelligence.

Fpbp

Education doesn't mean well informed they view you as hateful and dangerous

>In Austria 36% of men without a high school degree and 28% of women without a high school degree voted for the extreme right.

It affects the poor people first. Do you see any G*erman billionares living near shitskins? I think not. Educated people live where educated people live, so there is no shitskins there. If there is, the shitskin in question is also educated, therefore it is not animal even if it looks like it.

That's it basically.

how right wing is the FPO are they like Trump?

Danke.

This.

i think the FPÖ is way closer to being nazis than trump kek

just look at their leader HC Strache and the fun things he did in his youth pic related

I'd add
>higher education evens out differences between people to a certain degree

Modern university is a product of the Western world: people across the globe study same subjects, read same authors and eventually start to think alike. While this doesn't erase the more deeply rooted cultural differences, on a surface level students seem to "become" more alike. Ironically, native, ethnic and foreign students still don't have that much more to do with each other than before, meaning exchanges students and native students tend to keep to themselves, but they all seem so alike and nice people when they're together in a class room or walk past each other in the campus area.

After graduation, some might still think that the illiterate Somalian nomad is basically the same as Pajeet you met in the university while studying there. All you need is just a little love and education...

It what the left did after the 60's/70's. They infiltrated all institutions, especially education, media and politics, in order to subvert them. They have now turned them into leftist propaganda machines. This happened all over the world, and led to the current completely insane situation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

>the fun things he did in his youth
>goes to the army because of conscription

Basically this, I agree 100% on your statement.

This is not the Austrian Army (note the German flag on the shirt (probably from a military surplus store)).

Just a bunch of kids playing war in the woods with airsoft guns.

pilz virgin reporting in
>its pretty much this

>Just a bunch of kids playing war in the woods with airsoft guns.

Is this frowned upon and considered a far-right activity in Austria? Granted, certain type of people seem to enjoy airsofting more than others, but seems kind of a big stretch to try to brand a guy a nazi extremist just because he's interested in softing, military and the like.

Not generally, but his specific group was rather right wing.

If he would wore that Uniform he would have been in the Austrian army before 1975

And yeah, the shirt says everything.

yeah he just played some paintball nothing more

What are you implying? Are those WWII uniforms?

College and universities are communist indoctrination centers. Even if you study STEM they ram this stuff down your throat. Frankly college and universities are a huge waste of time and money unless it leads directly to a paying job. For the most part most majors and degrees are worthless beyond being "educated". What are you going to do with a degree in feminist studies beyond whine about male patriarchy? Do you think some engineering company wants to hire you, get a grip.

As for the STEM majors, enjoy competing with people from 3rd world countries for the rest of your life. Enjoy being laid off and outsourced. Witness the H1B, L1 visas in the US. I know most western countries have something similar.

Dw, Lund university engineering is all Blue and yellow.

Not to mention if people find out you don't think like them you are very quickly ostracized so people are much more likely to pretend.

>In Austria 36% of men without a high school degree and 28% of women without a high school degree voted for the extreme right.
>
>Only 10% of men with a high school degree (and likely higher education) voted for the new far-right in Austria. Only 8% of women voted for them.
And now a new meme is born. You vote right? Why don't you finish high school loser!

It's what the game show Jeopardy is all about too

Higher Education has become indoctrination camps. Everyone knows this.

This. I had to interact with them. They do not have the same mentality like us. Lefties don't get this.

>Why do men and women with (((education))) hate the far-right?

Jeeze I dont know, let me activate my almonds