PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >> 145842036

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1OyJAdPEwbLGb
vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/jared-kushners-family-is-screwed-and-its-all-boy-wonders-fault?intcid=inline_amp
livenewschat.eu/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fugg, I ruined it - edition.

MAGA

>The absolute state of Mississippi.

>putting the thread name in the fucking name slot
No amount of lurking could have prevented this.

I wonder what's gonna happen when he gets tossed in jail?

>285

yo burgers sup with illinois?

proof that generals are made by newfag pieces of shit

What about it?

Anyone wanna bet Hannity interviews Campos tonight

Avoid at all cost!

pscp.tv/w/1OyJAdPEwbLGb

they are doing some exercise in Seoul, scaling a building with a helicopter

I'm in Missouri and I think our eastern neighbors are fucking stupid.

The problem is they have a democratic bureaucracy trying to compete with our tax system on the other side of the river. They don't have a state income tax so all tax revenue comes from sales taxes and property taxes - but politicians keep running on property tax rate hike freezes. As such they've not been able to pass a budget in like three years or something.

I think Trump could flip the state with a good conservative tax plan candidate.

Reminder that the lgbt flaggot who posts in these threads is literally contributing to the death of western society.

Pls kys

Well?

Title in the namefield, you made it too early, it is a blogpost. This thread sucks and a new one with a title should be made. A thread without a title isn't a proper thread.

Should I make a new thread? Please everyone let me know.

If we don't know one will be able to find this shit thread in the catalog, we could just let it die.

Donald Trump did nothing wrong.

Drumpf finally btfo?

>hello fellow nazi

Remember to take your insulin. Diabeetus bro, if you’re here let us know you’re okay.

So desperate for a legacy, he'll take it from others.

>the Barack Obama International Baccalaureate Elementary
If this footnote doesn't just get rolled back like everything else, nobody's going to call it but "BO Elementary".

How's the /sortingyourselfout/ going boys and girls (male)?

Fuck it, actual real thread with title:

PROPER THREAD

I will never forget diabeetus bro. I haven't even eaten any ice cream since that night.

Reminder to repent and abandon your degeneracy.
You and your ilk have ruined all of our lives and are now trying to corrupt us here.
Change your flag or kys

You and I both know full well where you came from (redddit circa 2016)

Why the fuck would you do this?

My dad just retired and his pension is either 5.5% or 1/2 the stock market

He calls me all the time bragging how he is making more in interest than I am at my full time job

I gotta start putting together a 401k

Good! I was eating candy corn the other night and mildly broke out in hives. Sugar is the devil.

Either OP is trolling or this thread is so hilariously bad it might as well be, no one would be able to find the thread in the catalog and the previous link was messed up. Just let this abomination thread die.

Quick rundown on this guy?

Technically you fucked it up by splitting...it seems like an error that would be gone in 300 posts

Meh, learning from mistakes.
I know what I did wrong with the name, I did ask about how many posts are allowed per thread but didn't get a response and panic baked. What does "blogpost" mean? same as the title in the name field?

>I did ask about how many posts are allowed per thread
Go back to plebbit already, you dumb fucking cretin. Kill yourself.

Is there anyway to come back from all this Marxism or is this country just truly fucked?

user was here last weekend, maybe week before. Said he almost passed out eating ice cream. Was notified he more than likely had diabeetus. user freaked out. Haven't heard from him since. I hope he is okay. I pray for user every night.

either the pendulum swings back or we die first

Actually never been their. I'd probably fuck their threads up even more as I've no idea how they work lol

>how many posts are allowed per thread

Ok I under stand now

300 post limit. Announce you will bake before doing it. Post around 295. Copy pastebin, name (change edition), and add a nice pic to compliment it. Also disregard “blogpost” and never mention it here again kiddo.

Fuck it (posting in both threads.)

You should just not bump this thread so that a thread with a title can be in the catalog instead of a fuckup thread with no title that no one can find and a half-active thread. This thread would slide of the catalog very shortly if people simply migrated to the other and stopped bumping this one.

Guys...it's over....we had a good run....

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/jared-kushners-family-is-screwed-and-its-all-boy-wonders-fault?intcid=inline_amp

Thanks - won't fuck up again.

Also, link the correct previous thread and don’t just leave it as is.

When has the pendulum ever swung right since WW2? It's been going left and left and even further left ever since with no signs of stopping.

A blogpost is, as the term suggests, when someone writes up a whole life story's chapter that would intend to derail a thread.
Jeez, I hope it doesn't lay too hard on him. My doctors said that as long as I could keep my numbers checked out and recorded for two months, they'd invite the opportunity for a refillable insulin pump. He might want to consider asking about that, since the 'beetus injections can get a little intrusive in everyday life.

>futures dropped more than 0.50% in an hour

>ID

>They don't have a state income tax so all tax revenue comes from sales taxes and property taxes

up in cook county IL we have plenty of state income taxes. on top of that we pay more taxes on just about everything. hell they were even going to tax soda nearly twice the original price but nixed it because even the dumbed down democrat voters knew that was too far

livenewschat.eu/politics/

GET

IN

HERE

JOEBRONIES!!