Is this the funniest anime of the year?

Is this the funniest anime of the year?

It had one really good episode, but I think tanaka-kun was funnier on average.

Its was way better then it should have been.

honestly no idea why but "Hai Kazuma desu" cracked me up every time

No, Konosuba is the Family Guy of anime.

Gintama, Flying Witch, and even New Game are funnier anime.

Flying Witch was comfy but I don't really see how it was funny

None of the three you named are in the least bit comedic.

>Gintama
Gintama is the real family guy of anime.

What a horrible bait.

Same here. I thought I was the only one who thought that was the funniest fucking thing

If you're from reddit yes.

So far that's Sunshine, senpai.

Who?

Tanaka's cast was more likeable, but I can't say it was as funny.

>tfw no ohta

You mean the ripoff of their own prequel ?

Season 2 when?

Yes. Yes it is.

Weren't most people saying this was shit? What happened?
>Otaku goes into video game world
It can't be funnier than the million other anime like this.

It doesn't take itself seriously. The seeing doesn't really matter that much.

Saiki is the funniest this year. Sup Forums doesn't seem to care about it though, not enough tits in comparison to Konosuba.

But it's a really over-the-top and poorly-done parody of the tropes inherent in the genre! That makes it HILARIOUS!

Konosuba was the dark horse of the season. B and C string team of a low tier studio. Zero budget isekai made by literal nobodies. It sounded like such complete shit that nobody even subbed it until a few days after the fact.

Then people started seeing rainbow vomit gifs, gave it a chance and picked it the fuck up because it actually managed to be a funny and entertaining subversion of isekai shit.

Because just for once it's really is an otaku going into video game world. He's a hilarious scumbag and doesn't give a shit about any of these whores. There's not constant moments of "oh but actually he's brave and all the girls kinda like him" and shit like that.

It's still shit, just a bit less shit than its competitors. Moves along quickly/pushes through fluff fairly quickly vs. the rest of the industry, and at least one joke should give you a good laugh, which is more than most comedy anime can say.

Konosuba or Sakamoto.

The Kazuma dayo each time a character called for him was gold.

>[inhales deeply]

At first I didn't even consider watching this because of that summary on the anime chart for the season

It's my favorite comedy this year and I almost skipped it because of the synopsis, this webm is what got me to watch it