Who else here not having kids just due to the country you reside in?

Who else here not having kids just due to the country you reside in?

Have you ever considered not being on the internet due to the country you reside in?
Or any other reason, but please fuck off

i'm not having kids because i look like a stunt double for shrek

Is that why you had to molest all those actresses, Harvey?

Post more of this qt pls

those gentiles had it coming to them! I WAS THE REAL VICTIM, LOOK AT ALL OF THIS ANTISEMTISM IN THE WAKE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS, ITS ANODA SHOAH

;

I'm not having kids because I'm still a 30 year old unemployed manchild.
When I finally figure out how to grow up and meet a woman that isn't a cheating cunt, then I'll consider it because England isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be... well, my hometown isn't at least.

Fuck this shithole, I'm not going to let my kids grow up here.

I'm having two & making sure they know the reality of the world.

The English Disease is a pandemic!

They will devour each other when the real humans are gone.

I don't want any son of mine to want to chop off his dick and get fake tits

I don't want any daughter of mine fucking black guys off Tinder

And I also don't want any children of mine to have to go thru a divorce when my wife leaves me because she's bored

wtf that's like the female version of me

>Below the replacement rate
Cuck

>me

Who is this

I simply do not have time for kids. I wonder how anyone does. After I come home from work I'm so exhausted I just want to eat dinner watch some netflix and fall asleep while doing so. Then I wake up at 5am... surf the internet masterbate... shower go to work... on weekends I just want to be left alone and do nothing cos I have a very demanding job. But at least it pays well. So, yeah... no time for kids or even dating. I just jerk off now and I'm fine with it.

I can't afford to leave here. Africa's population is exploding and eventually, Europe is going to close their doors. I suspect that many of those people will then push south towards South Africa. This whole continent is fucked and I'm not going to subject any child of mine to what is coming.

>Argentina
Wuss, Argentina's paradise compared to most cunts.