The absolute state of british police

we already live in a dystopia holy fuck..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tPHsitDP78
abendblatt.de/hamburg/article212236609/Kriminalpolizisten-in-Hamburg-Wir-sind-am-Ende.html
google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/trans-not-illness-theresa-may-says-vows-make-reforms/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank fuck I left the UK years ago

>Anti-Slavery Day

I can't wait until next month's "Anti-Disease" day.

Is it gay to get a manicure or paint my nails w/ a clear coat.

If you're an entertainer, you're allowed to paint one of your nails red or black for "mystery"

Anything else is gay, senpai

slavery is alive and well, and its those filthy 'asians' running sex slave rings.

When are you bois going to start forming anti-police squads and start dealing with those faggots? Clearly you can get the upper hand on them.

Thanks England, this is money in the bank for us paddys the next time ye get all high n’ mighty. Fuckin nail varnish.

Why are Brits such fags??

Police should do their job and nothing else. I don't know why people can't just clock in and clock out in 2000 and fucking 17.

they may as well start sticking dildos up their arses and posting it on twitter.

does anybody really believe cops dont fap on duty

UK cops are fucking pathetic

The levels of cringe the british police reaches on Twitter are amazing but that one has to be fake...

So for women's day do they take off their penises? The fucks going on bongland??

Why are Avon and Somerset police so cucked, they consider cat calling a hate crime too

lol. we have commies shutting down free speech in america. we are not far behind uk

Police is an anagram of 'cop lie'. They are a masonic street gang.

Goodbye britbongs, you chose this path.

Say what you will about America, but our cops are still pretty alpha.
The UK's in particular though seem to be beyond pathetic for some reason.

>filthy 'asians' running sex slave rings.

You meant proud Arabs punishing human trash Englishmen and putting to use their whore women? Sure it happens.

Muslims should just take over and put to use all the english girls of all ages, they have moral rights to do so, just not numbers yet.

dang. they are all bunch of faggots.

hes a drama teacher isn't he?

Meanwhile the cops around here will definitely fuck your ass up if you even talk to them wrongly. I feel safer with U.S. cops.

You dont know shit at least in us you dont go to jail for dissing refugees

very true, never had the thought in my head to fuck around with your police while visiting.

British, German and Dutch cops make me laugh and makes me wanna fuck around with them. they demand no respect, which is probably why there are increasing attacks on emergency services.

these are not arabs but mostly Pakistani and the girls were mainly foster home children. So their lives already were bad. And they made it worse.

>Trudeau has a bachelor of arts degree in literature from McGill University

yes, he did

>start hashtag about painted nails being insulting towards muslims
>police officers chop off their own fingers

every burger with a twitter call him a faggot

I have little faith in the cops in this country, though I'm an immigrant.

I feel like if I ran up to them and alerted them of a crime they'd be more likely to arrest me for some stupid infraction and take pride in the fact that they don't stop rapists or something "unlike those bigots in America :)".

Seriously, there are fucking slavery rings in this country for fucks sake.

>I feel like if I ran up to them and alerted them of a crime they'd be more likely to arrest me for some stupid infraction

This, they don't want to actually do their job, so anyone who reports crime is then threatened with arrest to dissuade them from reporting crime

Reminds me of hot fuzz

>Police should do their job and nothing else. I don't know why people can't just clock in and clock out in 2000 and fucking 17.
the dreadful thing is that nowadays if you just want to do your job and get paid for it you will find your ass on the street because you didn't go along with some ridiculous virtue signaling scheme. Not fitting to company culture etc.
The culture I'd want in a workplace is that everybody just shuts up and does their fucking job.

and its even worse when the "company" is government organization

this. authority vs. no authority.

Here is a choice you have that the Brits dont have; GO HOME! GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK. You disgusting leech of an invader

followed by anti UK day

ahahaha OI M8 BIN THAT GENDER IDENTITY

fucking pakibongs what are you even doing

Our cops protested Ford backing coonball players for kneeling during the anthem. Probably be hard pressed to see any of them with painted nails. Just saying. Plus ours at least have guns, though from the looks of things, if you have a Brit cop a gun they'd probably just stick em up their vaginas.

so not only will their police enter peoples homes without warrant or invitation the actual state of UK law and law-interpretation is that you can fuck around on others peoples properties as you fucking wish : "i was just looking for my football - lol"
so long private property - it's people's land anyhow - fucking commies

Nuke this shitty Island already ffs.

Id probably get ass raped by the human rights commission if i said it publicly

Thats what you get when politicians hire kikes and bitches to manage "pr". England produced a bed that was literally a coffin to control their disgusting women. Its about time it happened again.

When is pink tutu day?

steady on ivan. No need to be a cunt now is there

>Don't like mandatory cuckholding? Get out!

Yeah ok Sven.

Dats cultural appropriation, ya racist white boi

Have you been to this neck of the woods? It's a lefty shitfest

>present himself as a foreigner immediately
>i-its my country ya racist.

Shut the fuck up nigger and get out.

>Sven
Thats like me calling you nigerian dog when you are a somali dog.

Can I come to Norway?
I have many children.

Yo Russia, you forgot your Proxy

You can leave for the shithole you came from or drown in the sea; im fine with either.

Uh, rude. Sweden is a beacon of progress.

Fuck off Moortugal, British police are based.

>german cops
Fuck right off. I live in lefties Hamburg and I love the cops. They fucked up some lefties during G20 but weren't allowed further into the Schanze because we have faggot politicians.
Don't compare them to Britbing cops who paint their nails of their own volition or female cops who let some blacks use them as humping mats in the streets.

Blame Bristol for that, the rural areas aren't so bad

better curb that crimethink boys

>Is it gay to get a manicure...

YES

>Meanwhile the cops around here will definitely fuck your ass up if you even talk to them wrongly

What brought on that response?

And Bath (where I'm from). Moved to a smaller town 6 months ago and all its done is make me notice the utter shit more when I'm in bris/bath

virtue signaling. peer pressure to virtue signal, and political or social obligations to, for some reason, have a say about everything even though you should just be DOING YOUR GODDAMN JOBS

Joji looking like Old Boy

THIS PROVES WE'RE IN A DYSTOPIA
(long video)
youtu.be/0tPHsitDP78

ye seen it. i like the countryball for UK.
when your police force is totally incompetent and useless and yet you manage to be a dystopian police state at the same time
or something like that. it is indeed an extreme accomplishment of cuckery

IIRC that guy was described as dangerous and deranged, he was armed and thats why the police car was following him so slowly.
Cant remember if he killed a cop or whatever but he had done some serious shit before this shot

If you kneel, their tires squeel.

Jaywalking

Same in Nottingham. While I lived there, there were multiple stabbings in broad daylight in the city centre, yet the police decided to classify cat calling as a hate crime

Lol fuck man ... imagine trolling saying what a fucking faggot. A few days later him and 10 faggot cops come and arrest you.

abendblatt.de/hamburg/article212236609/Kriminalpolizisten-in-Hamburg-Wir-sind-am-Ende.html

Was going to say, "armed and dangerous" would make sense to me as he'd have time to aim and shoot before cops could get out of their car and aim and shoot him.

Are baths called baths because of the Roman Bath in Bath?

Maybe

Everyday I grow to despise this country more and more.

Theresa May vows to 'streamline' process for changing gender as she says 'being trans is not an illness'

google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/trans-not-illness-theresa-may-says-vows-make-reforms/amp/

Thats the thing, he was deranged and just shot instantly at people or cops when he saw them. No warning or presentation at all

She being the expert. Doesn't the dsm5 have it as a delusional illness?

Are you taking a dig at Penn, mate?

His nail isn't red to be mysterious; it's in memory of his Mother.

That's being based? Hahaha sure... It's a bunch of awkward, out of shape bobbies letting a bunch of degenerates nignog it up. I know my country sucks but geeze... Can we have any decency these days? That's your future queen right there with the corn rows.

The UK doesn't use DSM (that's used by burgers). The UK goes by WHO guidelines. The WHO also classifies it as a mental illness. Politicians are simply ignoring the medical experts in this area.

Quitter

Saw this on twitters the other day. FFS our police is a joke, they hire a pathetic scrawny ethnic woman to hit quotas. She's not physically able to do her job and is injured, then complains about no protection. Jaysus, these (((people))) look after our security. They claim about lack of funding yet spend millions on community sensitivity training.

*Clever

No it was a prince reference. But anyone who Paint his nail red for whatever bullshit reason is gay as fuck. No sane human "remember their mom" by printing nails

No one told her to "run, hide, tell".

>Protect the Protectors
Pathetic

>what is sarcasm

That line just perfectly demonstrates the absurdity of allowing women in the police force.

There is a back story though..

When Jillette first began performing, his mother told him to get a manicure because people would be looking at his hands. In response to this, he had all of his nails painted red as a joke. The one remaining red fingernail is in memory of his mother.

Prince on the other hand was just a fag.

No way in hell will I pay for that article. What does it say? And still, this just proves my point, German policemen still have the balls to speak out problems as they are. Especiallly Hamburg officers.

>when you can only fit 1 finger in your baby daughter

You seen the news today?

I think he stole a rifle from target and might have been shooting it around previously. Just 5150 that got himself a gun

It's better outside the UK.