You fucking did it, Sup Forums. Sup Forums specifically. You've turned me into an autist

You fucking did it, Sup Forums. Sup Forums specifically. You've turned me into an autist

>be tall, handsome baseball playing normie
>grew up well adjusted, had a recess girlfriend in kindergarten
>drive nice car, hang out with popular kids
>discover Sup Forums when I'm like 10
>start out casually browsing Sup Forums on the weekends until I saw something too gross and did something else
>mom buys me an xbox for my 11th birthday, start browsing Sup Forums because muh games
>by 12 I'm regularly browsing a handful of boards, thinking of memes in my head
>by 16 I'm a secret memelord trying to hide my power level from all of my friends on the baseball team and stacies I fuck at parties
>every interest I develop, I find the general thread or the sticky for that topic. I develop sub-interests derived from those interests that are entirely derived from Sup Forums
>fucking hate niggers and jews
>dress like /fa/, change my workouts because of /fit/, use the hardware Sup Forums tells me to, frame my photos like /p/ tells me to, etc etc
>Finally, here I sit. Twenty-four years old, wearing a rolex, sitting in my boxers, I'm in great shape, I have a normie girlfriend, a case full of high school baseball trophies, a class ring
>Just watched my first anime and I liked it.
>The cycle is complete
>I have been consumed

What do you think the effects of cultures and subcultures primarily based online will have on older cultures? Where do you see the future of social structure going in the digital era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JvF25hJw3k
youtu.be/KRtYuG6MgX8?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had me until class ring

Newer cultures based online will have more depth and information content. This may not be a good or bad thing, but rather is indicative of the Information Age that we live in. Moreover, the internet facilitates the growth and development of cultures/subcultures that previously would have died out or stayed hidden behind people's closed doors. The ability for two outliers to connect online, form a community and grow in their interests, is something that previously could not happen in history. (At least without a great amount of improbability).

Tldr I expect that future cultures will become more heavily laden with information and that individuals will continue to become desensitized to sex and violence. At the same time we will continue to see a devolution of young adult's social muscles due to a sheer lack of exercise, facilitated by easy electronic communication.

fuck this one always gets me

I agree with everything except the information-laden part. Normie culture will never tolerate an abundance of information.

I also think cultures and societal groups will become more separated from each other and more hostile towards each other due to fear that arises from a lack of understanding. The more insulated a group becomes with stuff like memes and inside jokes the less likely it is for them to try to adapt to other ones

All right. What the hell is that?

a testicle

Why is it sweating out coolaid?

>coolaid

user, I....

>mom buys me an xbox for my 11th birthday
Your mom did it, not Sup Forums.

it's the smugpepe wanted poster on the corner that kills me
fucking robots man, kek bless em

I know how blood looks like and that's not blood.

Just make sure you don't get cucked. All autists can become a cuck if they are too vulnerable to women. Don't cry in front of women. Don't fuck women in the ass without protection. Don't let a woman leave the room with cum on their body, they could stealth your dumbass. don't marry. There are more rules, but they gaye and only affect normal fags who eat the blue pill three times a day with a glass of red wine.

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=9JvF25hJw3k

>Discover Sup Forums when 10
>Start frequenting it

You never had a chance and your parents are terrible people

While easily the best written anime of all time it's also got some fairly outdated art and it's fucking long.

Watch or read Death Note. Sub, Dub, or Manga, all are equally good. Falls off in the second act but nonetheless worth finishing.

You were nothing when you were 10. Nor a chad, nor a chess-club kid.
You built your own destiny

Only a true autist can achieve things like you, user

art is never outdated. it's not an engine or an iphone. You likely just have shit taste.

Cotton Candy. Warm air "melts" the sugar over time.

Yeah, that might sound good but I read a fuckton of old books, watch a fuckton of old movies, and so on and so forth because I like seeing the best of what previous eras had to offer. Some shit ages better than others.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was released in '37 and the animation still holds up. LOTGH's animation does not. You just sound like you're trying too hard to be pretentious. Being fucking blind to animation aging really badly, and the animation really wasn't that great to begin with compared to stuff released the same year like AKIRA, doesn't make you cultured, it just makes you blind. The 1st intro is a good example of them really cutting corners on the animation quality.

youtu.be/KRtYuG6MgX8?t=30s

The writing holds up. The artwork has a cool future-medieval-roman quality to it, but in a lot of ways, it really doesn't hold up. Thus, the series can be a little alienating for people new to anime.

I agree, previously in human history we developed different accents and languages because of isolation by geography, now we're entering a different kind of isolation, that of subculture.

god you type like a fag

no u

i seriously cant undearstand the point of this thread, what are you trying to say or do here?
starting off with saying Sup Forums made you autistic, from there talking about yourself and how you managed to keep your life on a good track (still dont get why tjis is autistic) and from there you trying to start a debate about cultures and sub cultures?
you seem like a petty normie thats trying to convince himself that for some reason youre diffrent while squizzing yourself into a mainstream

>discover Sup Forums when I'm like 10
>Finally, here I sit. Twenty-four years old

This never happened. I know what kind of browsed Sup Forums in 2003, and it certainly wouldn't have been a kid at 10 who "discovered" Sup Forums.

I've watched LoGH many times and I can say that the animation in the earlier series does not stand up at all, but as the series progresses, we start getting some remade footage, which looks worst then the original IMO, it get's much better as the series moves on. Sure, the animation is the strongest suit and at first it's pretty bad, but it get's much better by the second season.

It does hold up from an intellectual perspective as well, as the ailments of the FPA is something we see across all free nations today for we are in a period of great stagnation before the winds of change. The writing is far superior to anything that I've seen today.

I don't understand the whole "Medieval-Roman" quality when the feeling I get is more of Enlightenment century Europe, the rise of democratic values while great enlightened monarch's reigned.

Watch it a few more times, you'll be blown away at how great it really is.

maybe a pedo larping as a 10 year old

>24
>wearing class ring

Faggot

Oldfag here. Exactly. 2003 chan was Sup Forums and anime and wasteland. No vidya shit. And Sup Forums was duck rolling and otaku and occasion hackerAnons. Snacks would banhammered this shit