Yahari/Oregairu

I want to steal her Pan-san that 8man gave her and rough it up a bit, after that I would steal her scrunchie and her glasses and not return them.

Also in other news Vol 12 will NOT come out in october.

That's fair.
Yukino is a thief herself. Why she even lured 8man into a false sense of security and stole his heart.

She plans on returning it I hope.

Envy isn't attractive, Yui.

Yui has nothing to be envious of. She is better at talking to people than Yukino, she has a bigger bust than Yukino, Yui has friends outside of the club, Yui has a good family, and she has a pet.

Bullying best girl will get you murdered by Pan-san himself.

So spring?

November hopefully.

I guess I will have to wait 2 more months for Yui to win the 8 bowl.

>being this delusional

POTTERY

Yukino doesn't love him.

didn't say she did, she's obviously substituting him in place of haruno while imitating yui's affection in a sad attempt to figure out how to be human

that doesn't mean 8man loves yui, though

He does though. He has never rejected her and he picked her in ANOTHER.

he never rejected yukino either

>ANOTHER
come on user

I don't understand how someone can be this dense.

>he never rejected yukino either
He would if need be but he won't ever need to.

>come on user
ANOTHER happened.

I am not dense.

>I am not dense.

Explain how this is not love.

When is this ending?

>ANOTHER happened.
>I am not dense.
you sure about that? even watari acknowledges that ANOTHER isn't canon

>It's that delusional Yuifag
Go away.

She was confused. It was a result of dependency.

It is like another route. It isn't the main route but it exists and is just as valid.

That looks like a state of panic

He also goes into Saekano threads and posts how Megumi is not in love with Tomoya. I don't know if he's being ironic or serious.

Everyone knows that only teacher and Tsouka are valid options for 8man

because she has feelings for 8man
whether or not they're legit feelings or dependency or parroting yui is beside the point

>because she has feelings for 8man
No she doesn't. Not even fake feelings.

It is friendship and her being awkward about it.

>she has a bigger bust than Yukino
That's not something to be proud of.

Yeah but Yukino has one thing Yui craves above all else, Hikki's heart.

The younger, smarter, richer, prettier, more talented Yukino is the the overall better option.

8man is shares a lot of similarities with Yukino and he enjoys talking with her. She can actually understand him and keep up with his conversations. That's something Yui will never be able to do. 8man seems to consider Yukino to be the most attractive woman he has ever seen.

Yukino is also first girl and main girl so I'm pretty sure it's the author's intention to convince you that she's the better match for 8man.

She only stole his heart so she can pawn it off and get those sweet sweet Komachi points. That's where her real interests lie.

Yui's Yui is Yui of the Yui by Yui on Yui.

Komachi points are easier to come by if she marries 8man and becomes her Nee-san. Years of good trade>one massive trade. She could keep 8man's heart and collect interest, maybe pawn it off for a real life Pan-san.

Yes but does she have what he truly wants above all else?

Yui would very much like 8man's heart but I don't think she holds it in that high esteem.

Why would feelings for someone cause panic? If she loved him wouldn't he create a feeling of happiness in her?

But Yui won ANOTHER and Yukino accepted it./ That proves she doesn't truly value 8man and care for him since she easily gave him away.

Megumi is hard to read and we don't know what is really going on in her head.

Another proved that Yui will lose in the main series and that in order for her to win there needed to be major changes to the story.

It also proved that a relationship with Yui will mean abandoning genuine.

>It also proved that a relationship with Yui will mean abandoning genuine.
It means setting it aside but it could become that in the future.

As it stands ANOTHER is the only end we have.

To add to this there is no law that states that genuine = Yukino.

>Series ends with Hachiman in collage
>Get's a call from his girlfriend
>Oh hello Yu...

ends before another syllable is uttered

Apparently 8man is fucking Saki's previous boyfriend.

If two best friends love the same Pan-san why can't they share?

Yukino did share and is able to remain their friend. Let's find out if the same can be said for Yui.

Yui will comply with any choice 8man makes and support her friend Yukino if need be. She obviously cares for Yukino a lot and treid to help her at the end of vol 11.

>Yukino did share and is able to remain their friend.
Yukino herself thinks she is a coward for doing so.

Since Utaha ios the JUST tier heroine in Saekano who is the JUST tier heroine in Oregairu?

Is the game going to be delayed again?

I want to make Yukino happy and smiles often

Despite her being smart, pretty, talented, and rich she seems never gets real happiness in her life

That's kind of the point to her character. Over the course of the main series she is going to find happiness.

Which Oregairu girl would you like to be__?

Teacher

Why do people consider her to be pretty. Her body type is average and its not like they drew her to look prettier than other girls. She has no sexy lips, no luscious thighs or hips, not much ass and tits.

I mean she's not ugly or anything but how is she the beauty of the school?

I don't know what your tastes are, but she is incredibly good looking.

she's a yamato nadeshiko
and i fucking love yamato nadeshikos

t. hachiman

She's not that much more than average. Maybe I'd find her hot if they used a more detailed art style.

It's anime, everyone is good-looking.

I don't think they were going for hot with Yukino. She's not the
>I want to beat my dick to her
type of character.

That proximity in nurse room cause 8man to age.

Both Yui and Yukino are shit. 8man should just embrace his fate and become a lonely NEET like the rest of us. I used to be like him and look where I am now. No I refuse for him to find any happiness. He must wallow in self pity and sorrow like me.

He should go for a MILF sensei

I'll go with Saki's younger brother.
A bit of fun incest with nee-chan and getting a few more years of life seems great. Plus he might even have a chance with Komachi.

I think there was a pic of Saki just coming out of the bath wearing a towel that for some reason I never saved. Anyone have it?

Best end

>Sakisaki's brother

Good thinking.

Iroha OVA release when ?

Pushed back to December,

Does 8man like foxes, cats, or dogs?

trap

He prefers cats over most animals to the point where he does a parody of the Major's speech from Hellsing.

He likes to think himself a fox, though Iroha is a weasel.

FUG

That doesn't mean anything though, right?

8man sonnets for Yukino are a normal thing. So doing something similar for cats which are strongly associated with her is nothing out of the ordinary. Just maintaining the already established status quo.

the old saying: one would only get angry with you if he/she concern about you

>why is Madokami so unorganized

I still want to kill this fucking cunt.

Who would you spend your time with, Sup Forums?

Yukino.

Stop unnecessarily bumping the thread.

depends on how to define spend time

>Yukino is for enjoying a silent yet comforting companion with occasional intellectual discussion

>Yui is for active dating which spend your energy but on the same time recover from her ever emit positive energy. Envious from people around swell up pride whilst also induce indulgence of happiness or be glad that having such a gf

Btw, Yukinon is for homefucking and Yui is for Love Hotel fucking

With Shizuka discussing shonen

i dont think the nihilistic 8man read or watch shonen shit

It wasn't question about 8man. Why not through? He plays psp, used to cosplay, it isn't said he reads any philosophy.

We know 8man likes Pokemon, JoJo, and Persona.

His shit philosophy isn't really special, it comes from his dad.

I just realized 8man is literally me, except I'm not nip and I don't have psp

T-that doesn't mean anything. Yukino is a girl and so is Yui and he likes girls, especially girls with nice, big Yuis.

Was it ever explained why Yui and Yukino were so furious and devastated by that confession?

If you actually understood the story then yes it was explained.

For Yui he saved her group of friends and she knew it was fake, geeting his dick isn't everything to her. Yukino wasn't concerned with him for the most part up until that point and since she let the Sagami thing go she isn't interested in fixing him or anything like that.

So you do know, but you're intentionally saying the opposite. That's fine.

He did save Yui's group of friends.

That's not why Yui got upset. Besides Yui wanted Tobe to cnfess to Ebina. So I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

>That's not why Yui got upset
Yeah but it isn't a big deal what he did considering the results.

>Besides Yui wanted Tobe to cnfess to Ebina.
Yeah but she realized what he did afterwards.

Yukino had no right to be mad, she is neither his mother or his wife.

Pan-san is Yukino's property. Not because she claims him, it is because by the end of this series he will be begging her to be owned by her.

Gahamama is best

>Yuifaggot fishing for (You)s again
disgusting

Shizuka

Yui x Hayama OTP

Makes me wonder how bad the backlash against them will be if Yukino wins.

DELETE THIS

If that happens these threads will be mature enough not to meme spam.