[Spoiler]#betrayed[/spoiler]
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8K1tc138M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ichihime

REMINDER THAT KEK WILLS IT

Let's be honest here.
How would you react to Tatsuki winning the jobberbowl?

Yonko dug his own grave and revealed the ruse by posting a fake spoiler pic on his spoiler text. He would know it was fake. That means the whole thing is fake. Prepare for ichiruki

FACING THE. RUKIA

who?

reminder that ichigo has unlimited stamina with orihime

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8K1tc138M

REMINDER THAT RUKIA GOT THE HOT JOBBER MONKEY-PIG DICK AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

I really like both characters, so I'd actually be cool with it, even if it doesn't make sense

What's your favorite underground ship and why is it Komambietta?

Am I the only one who doesn't give a single fuck about all of this shipping shit?

Would it have been better if Ichigo had a daughter? Orihime and Ichigo look so alike their son will literally look like a mini Ichigo with a different style of spikes.

>[Spoiler]#betrayed[/spoiler]
Epic fail.

Kill yourself.

>Epic fail.

You're not much better kid.

Grimmfon

Then why are you here? You can't possibly give a shit about the trainwreck of a story. The only interesting narrative element left is the romance.

>Ichika's round face fits the extra face
pottery

There's really no way for Kubo to satisfy everyone with this half-assed ending. Hopefully the announcement is for some more animated content.

Why are they so perfect together?

You autistic weebs will pull whatever mental gymnastics you can to try and convince yourself that IchiRuki is going to happen.

It's not.

Rukiafags on suicide watch - FAILED SHIP

Protip: If writing spoiler tags manually is too hard for you, you can always just highlight text and then press ctrl+s.

At least she's getting panel time. Couldn't really care less about shipping.

At this point I won't doubt anything

Yeah i was hoping they would have a daughter whose personality was a mix between Ichigo and Orihime and that looked up Rukia like she was a big sister.

Menoly x anyone

Byakuya x Soi Foin

Cold hard bitch meets stone cold asshole.

Eh, the shipping shit just exacerbates everything else. I don't think it came out of the blue, but like everything else, it was a bad idea that lacked development and was executed terribly. If the ending was alright, then I wouldn't have any problems with it.

In other words, Kubo being Kubo.

There's spoiler pics?

NO PICS

JUST LIES

On Baidu, 2ch and OPN all the comments say that they will not buy any future works of Kubo because of what happened.

Was this all part of Yonkous master troll plan?

O T P
T
P

What if kubo united the entire bleach community through hatred by making the official pairing ambigious

kubo's dead to me. even if were starving on the street and begging me like a dog for some food, i'd simply laugh and say "you earned this."

>angry neets threaten not to buy shit

Has this ever been a remotely effective strategy?

most Bleach old-fags don't care for shipping, all this shipping wars shit is from Narufags who got into bleach after Naruto ending. There was almost no shipping in Bleach threads before Narutads got added.

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Starrk x Harribell
Byakuya x Soifon
Hitsugaya x Karin
Grimmjow x Nel

>*laughs*

Singles confirmed Tatsumaki end
Dubs confirmed IchiHime
Trips confirmed IchiRuki
Quads confirmed the harem route

Go.

>Aizen gets imprisoned again

I think this is what upsets me the most about all this, but I'm glad the fucker managed to make it into the final chapter at all.

Yes. It got Bleach anime cancelled and now the manga

codcommunityboycott.png

The fuck is this shit? This would be worse than Negima with the science club girl marrying that governer from the magic world dude in sheer randomness. At least that had some hint to it, so it was randomly decided before the end.

Who IchiYuzu here?

We care for characters though, and Sup Forums stands for ruki/a/, and fucking Renji is a shitty pairing for her.

Ichigo officially ends up with this girl and there's nothing you can do about it.

You're garbage.

Why wouldn't he be imprisoned again? He wasn't looking for redemption. Helping out doesn't erase past crimes.

>Hitsugaya x Karin
>not Hitsugaya x Matsumoto
>not Karin x Chad
what a shit taste

wait, so the quincies got wiped out back in the day because they were causing a spiritual inbalance between the real world, soul society, and huenco mundo?

and ywach was spending all his time developing the bankai stealer?

I need this for my dick
Spats rukia doujinshi when

Unfortunately it won't happen, the closest she will get to her brother's cock inside her will be Kon in the Ichigo gigai

Implying they buy the manga in the first place. As long as kids buy it Kubo doesn't care.

IchiHime fags should be ashamed. If there was an unconfirmed IshiRuki spoiler around they would spam it and talk about other people being BTFO.

It worked for Kokoro Connect and Kannagi for different reasons

NEW SPOILER OUT
NEW SPOILER OUT
NEW SPOILER OUT

me

>Hitsugaya x Matsumoto
>not Hisagi x Matsumoto

Grimmjow x Soi fon is a thing because there were characters similar to them in the previous Kubo manga.

Ichika?

Nope

>Sup Forums stands for ruki/a/

You must be new around here, enjoy your stay newfriend.

So who is banging Karin and Yuzu?
Ishida or Chad?

kill yourself

b-b-bambi
did giselle and the rest actually die, Didn't look like it

Urahara.

>best male arrancar with best female arrancar
This is the end we've wanted for years.

>rukiafags being this mentally unstable

Nothing new here, folks.

Ishida is the obvious answer. Quincies are a dying race.

Isshin

Sure mate, anything that would make you sleep tonight.
"I don't care for shipping, but suddently I'm ass mad and am a orihime landwhale".

Works like a clockwork, I don't even know why I still wait my minute answering your type.

They are in Mayuri sexy-zombie dungeon now

Those are niche anime. Bleach is huge.

He could have gotten the Orochimaru end and just went to chill in Rukongai for eternity while popping in now and again to say hi.

The announcement is that this girl will be getting a spinoff starring her.

Kon helps them live out their brocon fantasies

Joking and memes aside, is Tite Kubo's career as a mangaka over?

Reminder that best girl doesn't always win
>Kuroneko
>Rukia/Tatsuki
>Luna Lovegood
>Charlotte

Such is life.

Without any doubt.

thats kinda hot

Sup Forums is not ruki/a/ regardless.

The Orochimaru end was horseshit. There's no way someone who's done that much shit and is that powerful can just roam around freely.

We can only hope so.

Neko didn't lose; she was robbed.

I heard he wanted to go into fashion design after finishing Bleach.

I'd read a manga about Ishida having won the Yuzubowl. Oh wait. I wouldn't because it would be written by Kubo, so it would suck.

>He could have gotten the Orochimaru end
he can't because kurutsuchi already have it

This character will die an unwed spinster.

Yessir.

If Ichiruki is canon though. He's career has only just begun.

Lovegood hurt me. I thought it was gonna happen

But I like Sakura

You sound greatly frustrated, little fella.

I can understand you raging about the fact that your horrible taste in shipping didn't work out for you, but its time you admit defeat in the face of the one true Ichi ship.

It's just a shame you couldn't be over here with us on the winners' side. Although your shit taste indicates you're accustomed to losing at this point.

WHERE THE FUCK IS OCELOT.