Indian "men" will defend this

Lmaoing at India

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatimes.com/news/world/bad-news-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm lmaoing too but you won't even show your flag

>being this mad
You have to go back Pranjeep

Its because we measured in inches, but Indians got it confused and measured in feet

Remove all the nogs and ameridicks must be microscopical

>Swede believing niggers have bigger dicks than whites
Checks out

>white men think MUH DICK arguments are actually good against Indians
Pretty funny, we'll just keep coming here and making white men obsolete in the meantime

Show us your flag, microdick

lmao. Another triggered micro dick poo

>second smallest
better than I thought

MUH DICK

MAD
A
D

Which country has the first smallest and 3rd smallest?

That's right Pajeet, you're just jealous that all the Kashmiri babes want my big Pakistani cock.

>that great feel when hung af
girls gasp when i drop my pants i luvvv ittt

Right in the title huh Ankush?

>Life of a middle class Indian boy:
>-born
>-chup chap paani ki bottle bhar ke fridge mein rakho
>-death

I think I'm seeing a theme here.

I LOVE talking about the penis size of other, ethnically exciting men

Yeah, if you read the article it explains that there's a single person so small that he gets his own number, and it's you!

South Korea is the smallest one. Don't know about the third place

I dont have to show anything faggot, go watch your swede cuck propaganda on TV that you dont even want to pay for, remember to mix it up boys

fuck I just got rekt

If we say that Korean women have tight pussies then because of the small Korean cock
Does that mean Indian girls have the 2nd tightest pussies?

I'm gay and black, so I do. I also love triggering micro dick poo diaspora

Would the smell be worth it though?

He's a pagan white supremacist that's why he hides his flag

> mfw hooker friend buys "tighter fitting" rubbers that are still too big for poos.

I don't think there's ever been a study done on that desu

Why are you friends with a hooker?

You would cho dong

6.5" average race here

anybody's dick can grow but it's all about those gigantic floppy ones. the great equaliser

tfw no cute twink to take my huge dick

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

6.5 is classed as large

Stfu anime poster

got a throwaway skype?

What are the measurements? Flaccid or erect? These are important questions that demand answers.

This, average cock uprising when

POO

post a link, user. i want to know the correlation of color to length we're taliking about.
>t. size 7 burger

>self reported samples from 80iq monkeys are accurate

Why would Native Americans have such big dicks if Asians have such small ones?

They should really do a tight and loose pussies of x country test
I think they would all mirror their counterparts
Black women have huge hallway pussies for black penis etc
Would white women of Canada be really loose since Canada's average is bigger

That guys face looks like it was built in a bethesda game.

India's reputation among Sup Forums would go through the roof if you curry munchers were to destroy pakistan nobody likes those cunts

soy

indiatimes.com/news/world/bad-news-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html
Here you go fellow burger

For the indian dick size insights.

>Fuck this shit
No, flush this shit

If white people stop existing your "society" will stagnate because no one but jews and whites are smart enough to invent things.

You guys can't even discover the loo. Almost as bad as abos not discovering the wheel.

if you help us defeat the chinks, you'll be okay.

6.5" jap-burger here

>keep my identity hidden..

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
How the fucc would you hide Your curry smell and slight beard under your big nose ? Besides that, you have a skin tone resembling your shit color

It would definitely be interesting, although I doubt a reliable measurment could be made since vaginas don't work like penises

poopy for rupee?

kik iambread

>south america is yellow and green
>spain and portugal are orange

Gay

BRAZIL, YES!

>Indins have the second smallest penis the the world
What country has the smallest?

see it's South Korea

>North Korea became a isolationist country out of shame of their small penises.
>They now hide behind their borders and make large, powerful phalluses to compensate for their small penis.

D-do the peoplein grey countries not have penises?