So this is what a prison specifically for migrants in Germany looks like

So this is what a prison specifically for migrants in Germany looks like...

What is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

psfk.com/2013/03/dutch-prison-hotel.html
businessinsider.com/netherlands-turns-prisons-into-hotels-2017-6
dailymotion.com/video/x33qqg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would kill myself if I had to live there
Some fucking experts literally though purple lighting was okay?

Don't they know the point of a prison is to be not comfortable?

>retards itt are believing this
fuck i hate Sup Forums

Barbed wire is Cute. CUTE!

>muh eyes can handle color

wake up white boy to the future

Looks like a gay bar.

It's called rehabillitation, you subhuman amerinigger.

We are intelligent and realize that punishing people for small crimes will just result in them commiting crime again.

WE have the best rehabillitation rate in Europe, WE have a peaceful society, something that subhuman dogshit americans don't even remember.

America is a fucking joke, your prisons are filled to the brim and you have god knows how many criminals running around free. Kill yourself subhuman amerishit.

But at least you have m-muh guns, right? Get shot you subhuman piece of dogshit americans, I pity you Americans and the US, I really really pity you.

Niggers like purple.

I would kill myself if i had to live there instead of sweet freedom

The point of a prison is to keep you away from the general public.

No, that's not the point.
The point of a prison is to enforce the sentence, which is purely the limitation of physical freedom.
I don't agree with it, but that's what they tell us here in Europe.

let's start a war

looks like a lounge bar

forgot your proxy, mate.

nice mk ultra coloring

its prison in netherlands turned into hotels, there are 3 of them
psfk.com/2013/03/dutch-prison-hotel.html

Trying to turn migrants into fags to stop them reproducing is the kind of thing I'd expect germany to cook up.

That is a hotel you dumb fucks. You all belong to the post truth era and contribute in their expansion. My faith in /pol has been destroyed

businessinsider.com/netherlands-turns-prisons-into-hotels-2017-6

an you stop spreading fake news?

dailymotion.com/video/x33qqg1

wew lad rapefugee life looks comfy af

Those couches dont even look comfortable.

How do you know how a gay bar looks like user

well they're wrong

the point of imprisonment isn't just to confine them, it's toe break them mentally, physically, and spiritually such that they ideally never wish to reoffend. The idea of losing one's freedom and being treated lower than dirt is supposed to be a deterrent to crime.

ayyyy fucking REKT

I bet they don’t have many escape.

The point of prison is to keep the criminals away from the general public and as a punishment. It should something that the criminal do not want to go back.

> gets out of the prison
> shitty life than the prison life
> fuck it, repeat the criminal offense that will guarantee prison sentence
> go back to comfortable prison life

The problem with America is nigger and spic criminal recidivism which Germany and much of western Europe will now have to deal with after the influx of niggers and arabs...good luck with that Euro faggots.

looks like a fag night club on the Adriatic coast

most guys run the bulls he only preps them

why do you care if some fuckstick that's unsuitable for society wants to spend his entire life in prison?

They subconsciously think that if they do the exact opposite of what Hitler would have done, they're awesome super shiny special inclusive perfect people. "we even love our rapists! Tee hee!" I am ashamed of my Germanic genes now. Thanks, Cucksland.

OP is a fag as usual.

Oh I don't know. Maybe because this will include some metal retards who loves killing people or raping.
Why would I care and I hope the victim will be your close family and friends.

That just looks like some re-purposed industrial building some hipster turned into condominiums.
All they need is a place to sleep after spending the day breaking rocks.

Highly doubt it.
Doesn't change the fact that Germans are the kings of cuckery in the entire west. Poor people. Not as poor as Syrians, but still, poor people.

>this is what a prison specifically for migrants in Germany looks like

No, that's what a prison that the Saints have taken over looks like. Clearly there is a large angel statue out of frame in the center of the hall, probably positioned next to the back wall.

This looks better than the clubs in my town - Honolulu.

This looks like a place I would try to get a job at as D.J. or bartender making stupid fancy drinks with strange herbal ingredients.

I would go there expecting hot 20 something women to ignore me or try to fuck me for social status if I worked there.

Heres where they put ethnic Germans when a refugee rapes their wife and they dont thank them for the cultural enrichment

FASHWAVE MOTEL!!

the statistics show that the American doctrine in regards to crime just produces more hardened criminals and that putting criminals in so-called "hotels" drastically reduces recidivism

Another goal of prison is that the guy won't commit crime again as soon as he gets out.

I think it's generally accepted that bad conditions in prison isn't effective at making prisoners good citizens.

I say that either we do things well with a decent prison and do what we can so that the criminal becomes a model citizen when he gets out. Or when they have committed a too atrocious crime/are obviously never going to get better we send them to a penitentiary colony where they'll do forced labor until they die.

fucking dumbcunt, thats not a german prison for migrants, there are no fucking prisons for migrants because they aren't fucking convicted for anything anyway

that's het arresthuis in the netherlands, a hotel build inside an old prison

fucking dumbcunt

Ehm, no?