Saddam hussein

Sup Forums this is my first redpill thread here.
I keep reading about Saddam and Iraq, the regime during his rule and after..

Something just doesnt feel right
We know WMD was complete bullshit, ok, but was he actually a brutal genocidal maniac as we are being told?

Was life of the average Iraqi citizen that bad under Saddam?

If he did commit any of the murders he has been accused of, were there any legitimate motives or cause to spark such a culling? Im not trying to justify genocide but do we really have the whole picture here or do the lies go even deeper than WMD narrative?

to me he seems like a genuinely ok human being, that actually cared for his people but being in his position, rivals and enemies arose and there's only one way to take care of that part

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_R_1_07.htm
unexplainable.net/info-theories/stargates_in_iraq.php
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Star_Gate_Iraq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>whats up poll can you google if saddam was a bad guy thanks

He was a good guy mostly like Gaddaffi but the Jews want puppets not leaders

yes, let me also google about the holocaust for correct and honest information. Thank you, i totally forgot about google, ill be off then

Iraq got invaded because Iraqi archeologists and physicists worked together at ancient bronze age temples to rebuild a portal that used to exist.

USA already have had this technologyy reinvented from Nikolai Tesla for 80 years but Iraq refused US to inspect their progress and didn't fully understand to what scope Iraq had developed secret technology.

I personally know soldiers that got deployed to historical sites where there were no enemies whatsoever, everyone was confused to why they were deployed there but accepted the orders.

fucking woke

Listen, he was a brutal dictator, with a 100% sociopath family, which is well documented.
It's just that in bush sr's time, he was a useful puppet, while at the time of jr, he had outlived his usefulness and began to revolt against his puppet masters, taking kuwait and threatening petro-dollar hegemony.
You fags are often deluded into thinking "oh, the ""bad"" guys killed him so he mustve been a good guy". Which is absolutely not how the world works.

He threatened the Petrodollar status quo, so he had to go.

Saddam deserved to fall, but the ungrateful sandnigger cunts did not deserve America's intervention

The crypt of Gilgamesh was discovered in 2003 by the American army and only one news article of the time reported on it. The US secured the area and locked it down to extract DNA samples from the dead ancient nephilim leader in order to clone him and create the antichrist, who will take the handful of unions that unite the major regional powers and unite them in turn, ushering in the final era of one world government and religion.

This is the correct answer. He planned to sell oil in Euros which would effectively end the petrodollar and American economic hegemony.

Mandatory

This.
In addition Saddam drank some of the Saudi milkshake.

Saddam was good, but could be better.

what do you think of the Saddam Stargate Theory?

bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_R_1_07.htm
unexplainable.net/info-theories/stargates_in_iraq.php
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Star_Gate_Iraq.html

i found it some time ago, does anyone believe in this?

jews wanted Iraq to be invaded because Saddam had a Stargate.

see:

I managed to forget about this shit because it drove me crazy. thanks that you ripped up that wound again.

*fixed

needs a bigger Nose.

also:

>killing both sunni islamists and shia muslims, kurds and turkmens at the same time

>wise and based

For the first time ever in the history of the world as a child watching live tv from half way around the world I got to witness First Strike Shock An Awe. It' was amazing to see such might so effortlessly directed.

Gone are the days of Desert Storm.

He had at one point WMD This is fact but from the mid to late 90s he sold of much of it off to neighboring countries and became week. A lion without teeth. I think we knew this or we wouldn't have gone in.

No way would the people stand to see their kids die from chemicals on live TV. He was week and we had the assets and support in play from Afghanistan hitting up the Taliban.

But we didn't expect insurancey foresight and a lack of creativity is what made Iraq the mess it is today.