BBC blackwashes 1066

>Robert de Beaumont, 1st Earl of Leicester (c.1040/1050 – 5 June 1118), also known as Robert of Meulan, Count of Meulan, was a powerful Norman nobleman, one of the companions of William the Conqueror during the Norman Conquest of England, and was revered as one of the wisest men of his age. Chroniclers spoke highly of his eloquence, his learning, and three kings of England valued his counsel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_de_Beaumont,_1st_Earl_of_Leicester

Battle of 1066 used to be Englands founding myth until it liberals displaced it by making WW2 the founding myth. What did the BBC mean by casting this wise, eloquent, well respected Norman historical figure as an African?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyextra.com/article/bbc-history-magazine/getting-history-right-1066-year-conquer-england
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOL UP
YOU FINNA SAY WE WUZ NORMANS N SHIIET?

WE

Is this for conditioning whites to believe Africans are the true natives of the UK or do black people actually like to watch knights and shit, I thought football was the only thing they liked.

Brings new meaning to the company name.

WUZ

heres what a historical consultant to the show says about the casting of another black character (not pictured)

>BBC: In episode one of 1066, a black character appeared as an envoy to William of Normandy. Is there precedence in history for a black man to have been in this court and in the employ of William?

>Professor Stephen Baxter: The only near-contemporary source to mention an envoy sent by Duke William is William of Jumièges, writing shortly after the conquest, probably in the early 1070s. He says: “Harold immediately seized Edward’s kingdom, thus perjuring the fealty he had sworn to the duke. The duke then instantly dispatched messengers to Harold urging him to renounce this act of folly and with worthy submission keep the faith which he had pledged with an oath.”

>Neither this nor any later accounts say anything specific about identity, let alone the ethnicity, of the ambassador.
>historyextra.com/article/bbc-history-magazine/getting-history-right-1066-year-conquer-england

this is an expert in medieval history in Britain

>Is this for conditioning whites to believe Africans are the true natives of the UK

yes I bet the plan is to fill the UK with black Africans soon

BBC is the worse. They have made people believe King Arthur was a myth, but he was a real dark ages warlord from Powys (Central England pretty much).

He's buried not far from me.

it's all about having a good laugh, user

used to be all the females were acted by men in drag, if'n you want to get all historical 'n sheeeit.

This shit is just getting fucking retarded now. Soon theyll be claiming all asians are really niggers.

More info if you've got it pls. Been reading about Arthurian legend, it's as deep and broad in etymology as ancient Greek stuff desu.

hey bongs do people even watch this trite?

Its not funny anymore, its just pathetic

Brits, I would shake my head and laugh if only I didn't see that you a testing ground for all of this stuff.

The Bayeux Tapestry is pretty clear about all parties involved. There would be no reason for the Normans to not include blacjs among them, seeing as white racism wasn't really a thing until centuries later.

I sincerely hope he gets run over by a truck of peace, his wife gets raped by a Paki gang, and his kids get put into kebab.
Fuck that cunt
P.s. Sup Forums is a board of peace and my message was ironic satire

>any time a poc character is played by a white person
>HELL AND FURY
>any time a white character is played by a poc
>best actor for the role doesn't matter what they look like besides it's more diversity

i've seen this a few times now but it still confuses me. what does he mean by "so was jesus"? i thought jesus was european?

A lot of the old legend is true but misguided.
The woman, Morgan or Morigann, is based on the name an old Greek/Roman god of healing/fertility.

The sword in the stone is real, but not the same as Excalibur. They were two separate swords. Merlin was also real, but not a lightning shooting wizard.

He was the last of the great Roman generals and as such knew of military tactics and how to rule an empire, and to a normal layman, would appear magical.

nice :)

Very cool, any non-pozzed sources, websites/books you recommend?
Or even historical sites to visit?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AAAAAH

It is the Jesus was a subsaharan african meme, even though he likely was pre-Arab Levantine in appearance. He looked maybe like Assad, but not like some groid, that multiculticucks want you to believe

just goes to show that BBC is (((FAKE NEWS)))

shit like this discredits the credibility of BBC

>yes I bet the plan is to fill the UK with black Africans soon
>soon

Keep telling yourself that while you grovel at the feet of a sand nigger

I'd recommend Graham Phillips books on Arthur. He seems to be the only one who's investigated the few surviving sources and manuscripts from those times.

There's a bit of guesswork involved obviously since Britians climate or industry back then wasn't conducive to keeping paperwork in good condition, but there are enough facts to make a coherent picture.

I never even know these shitty shows exist until i see a thread about them on Sup Forums

Oh and for Historical sites, the Churches of Bassa (now known as Basschurch) around Shrewsbury England and the ruins nearby.
It's where many of the kings of those days were buried.

There's private land nearby too, which contains more graves and actually has a receding lake that does have numerous swords in them.
Casting swords into lakes was another thing widely done in the dark ages.

figured as much, thanks

They're saying Jesus was a nigger.

you all laugh and "WE WUZ" about it now but in 50 years. They will teach that europe was nothing and black and brown people did everything. You'll curse (((them))) when you're old and your grandkids think that the Romans wete subsaharan africans but you just watched them rewrite history and laughed while they did it instead of calling them out

Why is this so bad exactly?

When will the Bayeux Tapestry be burnt for being racist .

We wuzz kings oh hol up

Television production companies Injecting niggers into key roles in creating Western Society and History. Stupid people actually believe this is real. Fucking hell the world is turning to shit real fast.

>you'll be unable to tell your kids to sieve through bullshit by providing pre-pc sources.
don't breed

>Casting swords into lakes was another thing widely done in the dark ages.
Why?
Something about that camelot legend?

>Nigger sails to conquer England
Accurate

You joke but it's not as unlikely as you think, just look at what the niggers in America are tearing down.

Oh shitttt

the faces are outlined in different colors

Actor unions are cancer

Reminds me of the last season of Doctor Who, the black lesbo companion chick notices a bunch of black faces in some old timey period in London and comments on it.
The Doctor literally says "Don't believe everything you've been told. History is a white wash."

In what way isn't that propaganda? Not a cute joke. An outright fabrication. A complete reversal, a D.A.R.V.O. of the truth.
The BBC needs to be burned.

Well how else are those commies at the BBC gonna sell their failed multicultural shit.

And payed by the tax payer on top.

>be britbongs
>destroy different cultures around the globe
>be britbongs in the 20th century
>think about more things you could destroy
>hunt the white people
>join communists
>establish Israel
>"There is only one thing left to destroy"
>selfdestruction.jpg

Well, Germany tried atleast

No. It was done for a pagan water diety. They believed casting the sword into waters after a soldiers death would reunite him with it after death.

Camelot is entirely fictional. A French poet whose name I can't spell (Cretin de twua or something) invented it to rhyme with Lancelot, who was also not real. Lancelot was a French folk hero of the time and added to the story to make more Frenchman read it.

how depressing

England was always multicultrual. They just telling the true story.

This is the next step to win the culture war. Their rewriting our history so future generations will hate themselves even in the US. When I went to school we learned about how great the Texas war of Independence was now their teaching about how evil Sam Houston was and are trying to remove him from our history. In 60 years there will be no Alamo.

For fuck's sake. This never fails to make me want to punch a hole in the wall. LEAVE HISTORY ALONE YOU CUNTS

>French
>Implying they weren't black

>Count of Meulan
You mistyped Count of Melanin

Back then they were the Franks and they didnt fuck around with shitskins.

The Normans were good boys who invaded England in flying pyramids to get money for dem programs. De Beaumont was actually an undocumented, genderfluid, black, half-Muslim half-Jewish, 750 pound "healthy at any size" activist with self-diagnosed PTSD.

doesn't matter, they are smelly and dirty and brown just like France.

BBC's founding mission is to 'Educate, Entertain, and Inform'. Blackwashing history may entertain but misinforms and misdirects public education.

The idea the BBC have (I guess) is to work towards colonizing history just like they have colonized the present. We will see a black Washington, turkic Bismarck, all black ANZAC at Gallipoli etc. in our lifetimes.