Is there science to explain why HAPAs are so psychotic?

Is there science to explain why HAPAs are so psychotic?

Next time don't cuck out and censor the names out - this isn't 2006 anymore user.

See the file name? I didn't make the image you newfag

Theres two kinds of Asian women, those who love white men and those who despise all white people. There's seriously no in between.

just go make sushi Mrs. retarded Fukushima 2016

sage

She has gone insane with lust for white cock.

Why the fuck did you censor the cunts name. She sound like one of those cunts that been lead to feel guilty for breathing. HAPA's have nothing to be pissy about and are riding the likes victim train to get victim points. If you see a HAPA, remind them that they aren't niggers.

see Newfag

i love all the white hate, not going anywhere. wake up tomorrow, were still here.

By her reasoning are we Europeans native to Europe and allowed to kill all non white people here?

those who despise ALL people really, Chinese women seem to be the worst culprits but some nips and koreans can be turbo bitches.

They are the same though lol. I know one who hates white people more than anyone I have ever seen yet was adopted and raised by a white family and even married a white dude. still posts kill whitey memes. idk how her husband deals

that's not a hapa that's just a person using a kpop as a avatar

@popromos

why do you bother covering their @ and name when we can just type "I WANT WHITE PEOPLE DEAD" into twitter.

see Holy fuck, the newfags this morning...

This is why I would never have biracial kids.

James Allsup is a pretty decent guy.

My gf fucking hates white people, but wants me to choke her every night

> all of them
gone fishing with blonde waifu

That's what fans of certain Chinese cartoons like to call "tsundere"

So this is nothing more than a slide thread. OP remains a faggot.

>Asian genetics in Western environment
Not even fucking once.

>get called out for being a retard
>"S-SLIDE THREAD!!"
At least learn how to sage you fucking newfag holy shit kys

This pic made me Jisoo.

get your "English" teachers out of Asia first

I wasn't complaining about the fact such people exist. Just that I don't want to have anything to do with them.

Nigger, what's the fucking point of your faggy thread? We found the bitch and now do as we please. You have done fuck all but bitch and never deliver. Cut yourself a fucking pussy if you feel like acting like a useless woman.

Did they lick each others cunts? Did they 69? I want fucking details. And pics

Are you done having a spaz attack?

There are only two kinds of women. Those who are bat shit insane and those who aren't really women

She's in the minority most crave the BWC

That tweet reads as if a nigger or a 12 year old wrote it. Way to disgrace your ancestors, Ming.

Because of the nigger of the sexes.
White women see asians and qt3.14 hapas as competitors and plot to destroy them day by day. Notice how vitriolic feminist discourse mostly ignores asians. To keep them under the rug while they popularize niggers as male competitors.
As for hapa guys, well, fuck.

You done being a nigger loving faggot?

>still bumping
>not knowing how to sage

You two just need to go on and suck each others chicks and get it over with. You should swap cum in your mouths while you kiss too

what are you fucking talking about retard?

*cocks

Fucking phone. Yeah I'm phone posting fuck you

hapa is not an acronym, it's some hawaiian word

sage for worst thread i've seen in ages. well not the thread itself but holy fuck OP is a dumb faggot lol

"Native" Americans came from Siberia.

>kpop fan

bet she sucks a mean dick

>phone posting
Can't blame you. Fag phones ruined the internet and left us with touch screen.

Ikr? I haven't even turned my computer on in weeks. And when I do it's usually only to do shit like update my resume, compete insurance enrollment forms, apply for shit. Sad!

is this twitter shit real?
If so god fuckin damn

>HAPAs
You mean women.