Absolute State of Burgerland

>In 2014, the American Humanist Association -- a group that believes in "being good without a god" -- filed a lawsuit alleging the cross-shaped memorial is unconstitutional and demanding it be demolished, altered, or removed.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/920940611041202177

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/16/us/child-dies-after-falling-into-grease-pit-at-ice-cream-store-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/17/npr-poll-62-say-confederate-statues-honoring-leaders-should-remain/
investors.com/politics/trump-approval-rebounds-from-lows-after-charlottesville-harvey-confederate-statues-ibdtipp-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what else is unconstitutional?
non-european migrants.

I don't care about Christians. They don't give a fuck about me.

Nobody seems to care about this. Sad.

Soon all of our monuments will be torn down.

We've had these cases before SCOTUS decades ago. I'm guessing this will be reversed at the circuit court.

no one gives a fuck about potato niggers

No fucking way.

Hey guys, are you winning the culture war yet?

This is getting out of hand. I'm an atheist, but this is the kind of mindset I had when I was an edgy 13 year old or something. I don't know what's supposed to be offensive about a fucking cross honoring soldiers who were almost certainly all Christians.

You can't assume that they were. How would you like it if you were grouped in with a bunch of Muslims who died in a war and a monument was erected in your honor which was represented by the star and crescent?

(((Who))) could be behind the American Humanist Association? I mean, American Atheists is by someone named (((Silverman))) and we can see the problem with all that.

I'm understanding of that counter-argument, but even so, I'd consider it more disrespectful even to the Jewish, Muslim, or whatever soldier if something was built to dedicate him and then gets torn down almost 100 years later.

Literally just thinking the same thing.

Atheist, very big on separation of church and state... but this isn't city hall spending a thousand tax dollars on a nativity scene and not allowing other religious displays. This is a 90 year old monument to soldiers. Get fucking real.

Good.

Never forget that early Christianity only gained ground by vandalizing and destroying European monuments and holy sites.

What comes around goes around.

cnn.com/2017/10/16/us/child-dies-after-falling-into-grease-pit-at-ice-cream-store-trnd/index.html

Wow, I cut myself all over that edge.

Archive that shit, retard.

It only feels good when it's done to others.

Imagine actually living in the US

Is it on government property? If so then it should be repealed and replaced

You do realize that the separation of church and state existed as an idea and is not found anywhere in documents, right?

It should not matter if it is on government property or not. I also think context is important.

>blaming present day people for past events that are unrelated to them personally

literal nigger logic

>oy vey slave owners were white in the past
>you are white

FUCK YOU KIKE

Jesus was a Jew.

>blaming present day people for past events that are unrelated to them personally
Isn't that what your entire cuck religion is based upon?

It spelled PaTayToe niggers

Liberals fucking love lawfare. Think how much of their agenda has ever been passed via legislation?

he is right
we need to tear down every synagogue

So because these faggots had success in taking down Confederate statues, and a large amount of the public supported them or didn't care enough to oppose them, they are now going after WWI memorials.

No.
No, no, no, no, no.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4

It's a WW1 memorial to American soldiers.. I think it's safe to assume most if not all were white Christians.

3yr old son 1 yr old daughter. Why are my eyes leaking I need to go to the doctor and get them checked

Not a country for us anymore.

There is a federal law specifically protecting war memorials. I guess they decided to forget that one.

Tear down every desert cult temple.

Only then we shall know peace.

There is just no getting away from it, here there every fucking where.
So how easy is it to settle down in Hungary?

good.
it's 2017, there is no place for white-pride and racist "monuments"

This is a small town who knew their boys. They knew their faiths just as well as they knew their faces and life. Stop being a little bitch and crying about memorials to others.
If this cross to the WW1 dead is so traumatizing for you, then what about all the crosses in cemeteries? I'm sure that gets you riled up, doesn't it?

>be burgerkid
>get greased

Go fuck yourself, Lenin.

Like Gallipoli?

>m-my brand of desert cult is okay!
No.

So now atheists get triggered at crosses? I hope they never go visit a graveyard.

Couldn't you just argue that a cross is just another regular polygon? Not every cross is a reference to Christianity, just like not every octagon in the world is a stop sign...

Why can't there be a statute of limitations for this stuff. If there is with rape, surely there can be with this? No one got offended for the first 50 years the statue was there? I guess it can stay then... Logical to me...

>Hey, if you were a citizen of a majority Muslim nation and you volunteered to fight in their army to protect another Muslim nation, wouldn't you be MAD if you were commemorated with an Islamic monument?

Because all the wwi folks are long dead

>all this /r/atheism itt

Fuck Christianity, send it back to the desert where it belongs.

I don't either but I don't want to destroy all monuments and churches.

I'd care if the Christians in this country weren't just Israeli puppets.

Inb4 the judge is a kike, like every judge.

>(((christians)))
>redpilled
Fuck off kikeworshipper

Don't assume. While they were probably all Christian, this memorial is specifically for about 50 guys from pg county. I know for a fact at least two of them were apart of the 93rd div.(colored division).

Sik b8

Gaytheists are tiresome.

*knocks down your war memorial*
*tips fedora*
Nothing personal bible bashers.

all monuments will be torn down or altered, history must be changed to fit the times

i would actually find and brutally torture those insisting its removal.

the absolute state o burgers

in australia, if some bunch of towelheads tried to remove an anzac memorial the state wouldnt be able to keep up with the amount of dead. i like to think.

This isn't just about a small town. It's for all of pg county(one of the biggest in Maryland) on one of the most traveled intersections in the state. It ain't even people from here that want it taken down. Athiest just trying too make a point. Locals love it.

yes, you like to think. it could happen anywhere. don't ever forget that or we'll have nothing left at all!

Are those humanists actually vampires?

So would I, I was just thinking that

and I'm an atheist too

Jesus was God in the flesh

secularists are even trying to get crosses removed from chapels

they've been trying to tear this down for years and absolutely no one here wants it taken down. Even in this liberal shit hole. The county will sell it before they let it be torn down.

Let's chip together , buy a bit of land next to this site and reinstall it in the old lads deserved memory.
Sounds like the federal court are the enemy doesn't it?

You're so fucking stupid your existence on this planet is entirely redundant. Like bong with a brain over here is saying your argument is gutter trash.

Fuck this country

Gotya

I can't imagine unironically believing something like this. The lack of understanding of human nature is breathtaking.

fucking jews
you should get those holocaust memorials torn down in revenge

>Rasmussen: 69% of Americans support Confederate statues
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

>Marist/NPR poll 62% of Americans support Confederate statues
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/17/npr-poll-62-say-confederate-statues-honoring-leaders-should-remain/

>IBD/TIPP poll: 62% of Americans support Confederate statues
investors.com/politics/trump-approval-rebounds-from-lows-after-charlottesville-harvey-confederate-statues-ibdtipp-poll/

All these polls are from 2017, two taken in the post-Charlottesville anti-Confederate media hysteria, and they still show only about a quarter of Americans want these monuments removed. Furthermore, these are national polls, with California and New York included, and obviously Californians' opinion of a statue in Tennessee is irrelevant.

The thing about the Confederate statues is many are located in big cities, where Democrats are in control of the city councils. That's where the statues got relocated; the ones in small towns, rural areas and at the state level have been 100% safe.

Anyway, we can see where the Left is going after their Confederate statue crusade: Andrew Jackson, Christopher Columbus, Thomas Jefferson, etc. Then from there, it'll be like Sam Houston, then probably anyone who ever owned slaves. I hope anyone who was apathetic when it was Confederate stuff is feeling real stupid now, because it was never just the Confederacy the Left was gunning for, that was just the opening act and the low-hanging fruit. They're in full scale culture war against statues and monuments now.

no land for sale close. It's all historical plantation houses, and shit. The old county executive said they'd sell the whole thing tag it historical landmark so no one could tear it down. But it would cost whoever brought it just for maintenance.

>>In 2014, the American Humanist Association -- a group that believes in "being good without a god" -- filed a lawsuit alleging the cross-shaped memorial is unconstitutional and demanding it be demolished, altered, or removed.

Wow how about live and let live? It's a monument dedicated to war that happened a century ago just let it go.

Also the cross is kind of the default symbol used for graves, tombstones and monuments dedicated to the deads in the west ( at least it is in france). While it is clearly routed in religion it was and still more of culture thing.

>*rooted
no bully please

this fight has been going on since before the confederate shit kicked off. These aren't even locals trying to take it down. The city is as brown as can be and we don't even care that right across from this, there are two plantation houses, and a big ass former slave port. They tried too appeal to the locals about ten years ago and were btfo so bad they had to run to the courts.

>TFW 4th circuit will be overturned again

Its a big nothing burger

>star and crescent?
wouldnt mind it at all desu

Fuck this bullshit.

It's about protecting our history. No doubt that most of those men were fucking Christian. Respect religious freedom. Just like Christians protected the right to be Atheist in this country. Holy shit give them an inch and they'll take a mile. And I'm Atheist. But I'm an American first.

i doubt anyone would demand the removal of religious symbols from headstones any time soon, they don't even demand it for federal cemeteries

Its rough when George Soros just pumped 18 billion to a """charity""" but apparently Russia is still the biggest foreign threat to our democracy

WTF I SEE THAT CROSS EVERY DAY

I’ll post a thread if they start to tear it down, it’s the only nice looking thing in this god-forsaken town. Bladensburg is so fucking ugly.

But i do care about you, Ireland

The men who died were christians and so were their families and this memorial was erected to honor them not these humanists. They can go fuck themselves

>These aren't even locals trying to take it down

This

I was in St. Pete and they removed a Confederate plaque, the "protesters" gathered there all had Californian accents

Pretty good. That's nice of them to commemorate me in their fashion, even though I don't share their beliefs.

Put up something different that's bigger and better and isn't the government promoting religion.

It was put up volunteers who raised their own money, not by taxpayer dollars

The niggers in Bladnesburg will probably put up a statue of Obama. I live in Bladensburg, I know they would do that because they’re all the dumbest kind of nigger with some spics mixed in.

dont worry yanks, just keep watching them sportsball hyuk hyuk

*upvotes*

It should bother you(maybe not, this isn't your country) because you know god damn well why it's being taken down. I'm an atheist and I'm 99% sure this isn't being done to appease us. I'm sick and tired of leftist atheists in this country tearing Christianity a new one, but when it comes to Islam they walk on broken glass in order to not offend. Also, as an atheist I am a firm believer that Islam is a far more violent dogma than Christianity in the modern world at least. Yes, Christians had the crusades and such, but countries with sharia law are still stoning and beheading to this day and in the form of a public spectacle nonetheless.

Naw man not ugly just old. Waterfront is nice plantation house is beautiful. Canoeing down the branch is nice. Go where the nigs don't and its nice. Even niggers don't want to take it down

>go where the nigs don’t
Literally where?

American niggers are notoriously christian (back then at least)

How is this a white pride monument? It honors people who died for this country. The time when was erected almost everyone was Christian. It's history, why tear down history?

Peace is taking a break until the next generation starts a war. Peace never lasts forever.