OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

>there is a vast majority of flags that cannot claim to know such freedom

Must be awfully concerning your gubmints prevent you from seeing yourself armed. Why do they prefer the population without weapons and unable to defend themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/21/knifeman-identified-in-finlands-first-terror-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=BLm5kkBgKSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why do you prefer
I don't.

>must be awful
It is.

But what is it like knowing you have guns but never use them to defend your Race?

The first one from top, ar15/m4?
Makes me hard.

>tfw guns but our populace is actually decent enough not to have mass shootings every week
Feels great.

Oh say can you see, through the gun's aiming sights...

And yet even with that "freedom" you still get fucked

>Drives to your yard

AR-15's don't have the firepower to protect any freedoms.

Get rid of the sights on the shotgun. I actually found out that it is faster to aim on moving targets with just the barrel. The sights are counterproductive on a shotgun.

It´s not that we can´t have them. I have an AR15 and a Glock 17, legally. The problem is that is not seen as a right but a privilige. It can be taken away at a whim.
Also I can´t carry, which sucks.

Are cops bulletproof in Finland?

That's not even the worst part. Most countries don't have castle doctrine or stand your ground laws. Guns are worthless without those since you'll be behind bars the second you shoot a nig who's trying to rob you.

Enough AR-15s could liberate whole countries.

That's not a good strategy Findland

I wouldn't say it's a 'privilege' to have a firearm in Europe, you just have to comply with safety and security standards apart from that they'd have to appeal a law to revoke your license.

Bitch getting a shotgun licence here is about has complicated as being issued a passport. Jelly about the other stuff though although I know of people who have things like .50 cal sniper rifles if you can be bothered with the hassle involved in a full firearms certificate.

>why do they
>obviously referring to your government

l2read

also we can shoot whoever the fuck we want in most states if they attack us.

even in full gear, you don't want to be shot at
even the puny .22 can kill you if it hits you to the face, or unprotected armpits

it's an AR15. M4's have short barrels and are automatic, so you'll be hard pressed to find one in private safe

also just FYI I got one of your PHP pistols from your early 90's war - not dropsafe. fucked my shit up.

>In Germany but not having sweet H&Ks, Sigs, or Steyrs
Im american and I have an AUG and some USPs
Even though the german government hates gun owners, you can get some cool stuff

I don´t know how it is in britain but in germany your license can be revoked if police have "reason to believe you are not responsible".
That is just as vague as it sounds and it can range from driving drunk, to storing the firearm wrong once, to having a wrong political view,

>Libtard leftists
>Why do they prefer the population without weapons and unable to defend themselves?

They are two categories----

1. Actual sheep. No I mean real sheep, they want to be disarmed and helpless, because they hate the gun-owners so much, nothing else matters but their hate of the right wing.

2. Radical leftists. They see themselves as the new commissars, they want the lower sheeples disarmed, so they can Lord over them as the new government (armed) elite. This explains most of your federal agents and officers/politicians/bureaucrats, this is the world they live in anyway.

yeah having a collection of guns is great freedom
compared only to a person who does not have diabetes, can walk on his two legs without support of mobile crane and does not need 100 gallons of fuel to power up his TV

just sain

The only german gun I have is a walther PPQ in .22lr. Nice little shooter.
Honestly the german stuff is way too expensive here. AUG is not german but austrian (so is my Glock).

finns are stronger than bullets

Where did the meme of guns being banned everywhere but USA come from? You can get guns here fairly easily. You need to jump through some hoops and it takes a few months for the first firearm (and a few weeks for every subsequent one) but other than that it's perfectly legal to own a firearm here.

>l2read
>not realising I just turned it into that so you know we don't fucking want

>we can
>never does

That is my point. You can, but you don't. So you allow the destruction of our Race while we cannot. You have no excuses.

>Jealous he doesn't have a mobile crane

>Never use them
niggers step out of line and die every day. numbers are only gonna go up when SHTF

Honestly the second category makes me so mad. Like left wing politicians here in germany:

"Why would ANYBODY need a gun?"
>proceeds to get into an armored limousine with 4 armed bodyguards

y-you do ?
>flag
oh right gotta load dem cannons on the deck
or are you using it lo lift yourself ?

Yes they do, when we put Hillary's new nightmare on them; silenced grenade launchers.

>granade supressor

i know that the answer is "because we can" but i ask anyways:
Why ?

No they can't. Any countries. Aircraft carriers can.

>See: Every single insurgent war fought and lost by overwhelming superior force

goat fuckers with rifles in grass trump formations of land warriors armor

i can wear this while
> shopping for milk
> mowing my yard
> going to school
> driving
> forcing fuckers to walk away

Because it´s fake you idiot.

well excuse me but i i am not a Wehrmacht citizen so i don't have knowledge on rare gun accessories

besides you think that burgers wouldn't do it ?
really ?

I can only get it hard if you screech.

I do have guns but i hate that i need a special license to be able to get a hand gun so many times that would have been fucking handy to have.
i also hate the fact that i can't have a semi automatic rifle with a 30 round magazine, reloading is annoying.

i do like that not every tom dick and harry has a gun though, knowing fuckwits won't even bother trying and people with a crimminal record simply can't get one without paying tens of thousands of dollars for them is comforting.

Of course they would. Hell I would if I could. But that picture is so obviously photoshopped I don´t know how you couldn´t see that.

>Why ?

For the glory of Satan of course.
And silenced clip and trigger are needed too for effective slaying of the gun rights oppressors.

Who is Behind Gun Control in US congress and senate?

1. Emanuel Celler (Jew)
2. Howard M. Metzenbaum (Jew)
3. Carl M. Levin (Jew)
4. Thomas P. Tom Lantos (Jew)
5. Arlen Specter (Jew)
6. Charles E. Chuck Schumer (Jew)
7. Frank R. Lautenberg (Jew)
8. Barbara L. Boxer (Jew)
9. Herbert H. Herb Kohl (Jew)
10.Dianne G. Feinstein (Jew)
11.Jerrold L. Nadler (Jew)
12.Steven R. Steve Rothman (Jew)

Once a government disarms the population, they can do whatever they want. The population has no way to stop them. You can vote, but they can pack the ballets, control the media, even do fraudulent vote counts to control the vote. So, what can the people really do about it? Nothing.

Solzhenitsyn talked the US becoming just like the old soviet union in his "book "200 years together". He explains how the descendants of the Bolshevik Jews are now in the US implementing the same policies there as they did in Russia during the time of Lenin, Marx, Trotsky and all the others.

The left has been working towards destroying civilization and taking absolute power since the early decades of the last century. They have almost completed their 'long march' strategy of taking over existing institutions and creating a raft of new ones, all committed to imposing despotism when the opportunity arrives. They feel the reins of absolute power finally within their grasp, and they will not surrender them lightly.

In their desperation to cross the final hurdle towards their goal, they will be forced to reveal for all to see their true nature and their true aims. It will not be a pretty sight.

They are a minority. They always have been and always will be. They have gained undue influence through lies and stealth. When the majority finally gets to see what the left truly is without the disguise, they will turn against them. The left will be defeated and driven back to their sewers to fulminate and plot again.

The Star-Spangled Banner

O say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hail’d at the twilight’s last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O’er the ramparts we watch’d were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
’Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - “In God is our trust,”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave

because i didn't zoom in ?
silenced clip and trigger makes much more sense
i wonder what's the price

>this Pole doesn't know why exploding HE from seemingly nowhere isn't scary

Paranoid hillbilly gun nuts obsessed with guns which they will never use except at a range.

Have fun, you worthless moron

In England they can do that too, the other bong doesn't know what he is talking about.

Here if you get carjacked while driving to the range and your car gets nicked with your gun in it you can go to jail for "irresponsiblity"

>lives in a country where you might need a gun for self defence.
You damn third world country peasant.

Feels good brevik

50's and MARS are about to be declared haram and binned mate, same with airguns unless you have a license.

because we are slaves

Lulz

owns a gun, so he thinks the gov't can't overtake him whenever they want

>Here if you get carjacked while driving to the range and your car gets nicked with your gun in it you can go to jail for "irresponsiblity"

Same here. We have to store our firearms in massive gunsafes at home but I have to drive them to the range completely unarmed and two guys with a stick could take my whole arsenal from me.

>be a burger
>get shot
yeah thank god we don't know this freedom

That's a shitty chinese gun
and that dude is jewishsh

Yea? nypost.com/2017/08/21/knifeman-identified-in-finlands-first-terror-attack/

>Algeria
>get muslimed

> (OP)
>>be a burger
>>get shot
>yeah thank god we don't know this freedom

FREEEDDOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

>i wonder what's the price

Can you really put a price on freedom?

Silenced bump stock!
There's no stopping us now!

>no silenced scope
pleb

>implying

>i will never get to buy my #1278 CGM2 and #440634 AK4 to keep at home
why live

In NZ we can buy full auto, can you?

We have the safe thing too, to be honest I would go through the ordeal to get firearms but I know if someone broke in I would shoot them and it's off to jail with me, which would fuck up my chance to move to USA when I finish my degree. Also all the other bullshit isn't worth it just to go shooting at a range.

Its exactly what they want, make the whole thing such a nightmare no one bothers, but at least I'm free in a few years.

And if someone breaks in now at least I can hit them with bats or random furniture and be OK under Brittish law now.

here if you have only one gun you dont need a safe but it needs to be hidden

The safe needs to be practically bomb proof and bolted to your wall and floor, you can only remove gun to clean or transport to and from the range.

They even recommend gun clamps or safe in your car to move it too, but it isn't required.

I live in Oahu, Hawaii.

I protected my family against agents of the H.P.D. who tried to murder us. I was put under illegal surveillance. The local police and "deep state" organs called me a "terrorist" for making the horrible statement that the U.S. Constitution enshrines human rights.

Fuck Hawaii and the Scottish Rite Lodges. The Scottish Rite lodges lobby against the constitution while claiming to be patriotic government authority. All their influence is through infiltration and corruption.

I was almost pizza, but I escaped when I was 14. The kids they use are usually illiterate and unable to spell, let alone understand infosec. Hawaii needs to be purged. we are infested with meth and pedos and it is normalized.

a bunch of vietnamese farmers with AKs and cheaper hardware did alright that one time..
or do you actually think the US military would skullfuck their own country with nukes, bombs or even napalm? the opposition to nam was heavy enough among the population and that was on the other end of the world

Lol...sorry Britain.

I can by a full auto M60 LMG if I want to..

The cops and courts claimed what they did to me and my family was justified by my legal gun ownership.

Antifa and BLM are used in areas where there is little government infiltration.

The police and courts in Honolulu tried to frame and murder me and my family and falsified paperwork in the court system to cover it when they failed. I have evidence which was buried by the courts and multiple judges.

Trump is supposed to come to Hawaii soon. Please bring feds that do not have local connections.

Because cucks are easy to control...

LOL. That truck wouldn’t even make it into my BLOCK much less my yard.

Are there weapons kept in your home?

I can understand freedom, i just can't be blamed for being born here.
>tfw you will never be American
Please, pass the raise act, i am not a macaco.

>oi m8 got a licence for the bats or random furniture?

Dunno, I it's pretty easy to get weapons if you really want them here.
I mean we have one of the strictest gun laws probably and still have over 30 guns per 100 people.
And that's only counting the registrated ones, there are tons of weapons from the black market and functioning old WW2 and 1 guns out there.

How shameful it must be to be a Britcuck.

why does it flip pictures when posted from phone?

Gonna change the flow from abuse and bantz, to actual talk.

You yanks don't realise how lucky you are to have a document that gives you the freedoms you have. We have none, we can't arm ourselves, we can't say 'wrongthink' incase someone reports us to the police, and we end up inside for a year (mysterious death halfway through the sentance).

Don't let liberals take anything from you, even if the fight doesn't concern you. One thing leads to another, leads to another. Banning High-Cap mags was one of these steps, everyone knows you can change a mag in seconds, so in realistic terms, it means fuck all...but it was a success in propaganda terms. 'We banned high cap mags and 'BARREL SHROUDS!!!'....next it'll be silencers, which realistically, contribute fuck all to mass murderers. But they'll ban them, and add it to the list of shit that is banned.

Next it will be semi-auto guns, with them claiming you don't need to shoot that fast to defend yourself, and you will be left with bolt action or pump action. Then long guns, with them claiming you don't need a rifle or shotgun to defend your home, and all you'll have left are single action revolvers or specially modded handguns.

Let a liberal take an inch, and they'll push for a mile. They'll bring out celebs, bald face lies in propaganda form, bleeding hearts on the news, victims families....fight the fuck back. If you don't own a gun, a GOOD gun, go get one. Get a couple of semi auto rifles, a good bolt action, and varied caliber handguns. Get ammo, and when that shit is banned, deny its existence.

This. The gun is the great leveller and it terrifies the supposed elite.

>implying criminals can't get guns illegally

>>implying criminals can't get guns illegally
>without paying tens of thousands of dollars for them is comforting

Wrong, the m4 comes in the usual safe-semi-burst configuration as most m16 variants

The m4a1 has full auto

since when you need tens of thousands of dollars to weld a couple of tubes in your garage?
also, the price depends on where you live, for example here you can illegally get a handgun for like 50 eurobux, and a full giggle AK should set you back about 400, so expensive

U know the biggest reason for you to keep arms is the day when the entire world id fed up with your shit and finally goes in for the kill. Youd willingly defend the kike dragon that is your overlord into your afterlife.

I'm sure most, if not all, of those guys are pro-gun and would be the last people to confiscate firearms from innocent civies. Unlike Eurofag cops.

I think they're a lot harder to smuggle into Australia so the prices are expensive. I don't know so much about making homemade guns but of course many people would try

R8 my raifu

user...

it was a ratings pun
but it didn't make sense because the gun is obviously not a .22
forgive me. will exit thread now

I figured it was a pun
I should have known by your flag

That's a magazine

Doesn't matter if you're a gungrabber or proguns. Police gotta follow orders.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLm5kkBgKSM