Bleach - Ichigo and Rukia thread

Because the corssboarders make the other Bleach threads completely unpostable. I decided to make a thread to commemorate the death of one of the most grand ships of all time.

Here's to 15 years celebrating Ichigo and Rukia.

At least I can seperate anime canon from manga canon. I still have the anime....

Yeah, anime's never coming back. Kubo killed it with the ending

F

DEAD HAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT FAGGOTS

Bleach became nothing but wasted potential after Soul Society, this ending is nothing new.

I don't want the anime to come back.

I want the anime to be its own seperate canon where Ichiruki exists peacefully.

I bought every Bleach volume released. I bought the games. i bought figures. this is so heartbreaking how could kubo do this? i am

>two canons
Thats not how it work you autist

Fanfiction cannot save you now.

Yes it does. The anime has a clear distinct canon apart from the manga.

Rukia already penetrated Ichigo on two different occasions, he's used goods.

ayy

I guess, but like put, Kubo is a shity writer. There's nothing to be done anymore.

Damn right user. We also have each other. let's post good ichiruki fanart,yes?

Keep your autism in one fucking thread narutards. NaruSakucucks are fucking cancer.

KEEP YOUR SHIT IN ONE THREAD

ONE

FUCKING

THREAD

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go do this for all the Type Moon threads too or you're a hypocritical faggot.

Lot of anime has tons original shit into them thanks tho the lack of material to continue from the sources, that doesnt make them canon, hell the point of an anime adaptation or and adaptation of any kind is to sell the source material
Just that, an expensive and long add, not his own canon shit

>tfw even fucking random brazilian factory workers have a better grasp and understanding of the manga than the author himself

Thank god I'm safe from that travesty in this thread

I wonder how the people at pierrot are doing. Nobody shipped it more than them.

I just hope there are no suicides

Pic of Rukia's daughter is FAKE edit.

feel bad for them. I feel bad for me too. I really loved Ichiruki with all my heart

Everyone ships these two. EVERYONE.

Kubo is suicidal to fuck everyone over.

No wonder the anime isn't continuing.

I really hate that fucking prick Kubo.

I don't blame him though. This is his wifes doing

I prefer this as an ending more than the actual one. Everything after this feels like its just tacked on for no reason

>This is his wifes doing
Explain.

DWEEB

Kubo got married shortly before this arc started and that's when the manga took a dramatic turn for the retarded and he started pushing Renruki and Ichihime and Ichigo and Rukia never shared a panel together ever again.

>I'm a shinigami too!
Fuck off.

Why is Ichigo taking care of Gin's kid

I am going to be up all night savouring Ichiruki salt, keep going guys.

Keep crying because your ship will never sail, bitch.

Everyone with reading comprehension knew IchiHime was guaranteed. RenRuki is just a nice bonus.

Keep crying IR faggots.

Stop crying fags, I cannot go to sleep if you keep crying, because otherwise I have to enjoy your tears, and I dropped this shit of a manga nearly 10 years ago.

Good thing Naruto and Bleach are finally over. Hopefully One Piece will follow suit soon (though, I doubt it, since it's what keeps WSJ alive).

At least we can enjoy Captain Rukia who still looks cute and perfect.

I have to keep asking, why would you even care about Bleach shipping? These characters are all so lifeless and hollow with little personality and no chemistry.

That is literally all the manga had left.

Suck my dick bitch.

I'm masturbating with the butthurt.

>Sup Forums makes fun of sakura shippers
>Gets butthurt about rukia losing
>Using the exact same arguments the sakura tumblrinas used

This is perfect

I'm laughing. My girls are always ones who have zero chance, so fuck everyone anyway.

I don't read this shit. What happened?

People are mad over ships that didn't matter.

It's like Ranma 1/2 all over again. The manga author went with the worst girl and the anime team went with the best.

Bleach faggots are getting what they deserve for still reading Bleach

That's literally the only ending to Bleach. Kubo wanted to end it there, but SJ wanted to milk the series more so he made the worst possible ending to make sure that Bleach is never profitable to them again.

Just remember: The best ships never become canon. Ever.

Worst girl among worst girls that didn't have any right or development or proper relationship won. The girl 90% of the fanbase shipped for lost.

The fuck? Akane won in both anime and manga. And she was the best girl for Ranma. They had chemistry.

>and she was the best girl for Ranma.
>they had chemistry

Are Akanefags really something that exist?

only Kubo can troll Sup Forums

Why are there no spoiler pics of Rukia?
Her kid is cute.
I'm not as mad as I thought I would be... Since Facebook's stabbing, plus Rukia not following Ichigo, I was sure that IchiRuki was dead.

>Everyone ships these two. EVERYONE.
Literally NaruSaku 2.0

Hate her all you want, but it's true. You might as well say Rukia and Ichigo don't have chemistry either with your way of thinking.

SasuSaku is actually more popular. At least in Japan it is.

>You might as well say Rukia and Ichigo don't have chemistry either
They don't.

Ranma/Akane had zero chemistry. The only times in the manga where they were able to tolerate each other were glaringly out of place with the rest of the manga.

Ranma had more real attraction moments with Shampoo than any other girl.

It's been 20 years now, user. You need to get over it.

>SasuSaku is actually more popular
Are they sadists? Hate NS too by the way.

Fuck off, Orihimefag.

SasuSaku was always the most popular pairing.

It's like three times bigger than any other pairing.

Check time dates, stupid fuck. Happened 6 hours ago as well, don't you even know how it works?

With a stupid hair style too, huh?

Please.

Are you new to the whole concept of Japan's comedy and relationship or something? Ranma and Akane quarrel and bicker like a married couple for good reasons. They are tsundere for each other and behave like such around each other. That's the most popular and hottest chemistry second to bro chemistry. And they get into because they care and are close. Both get jealous and are bothered when other genders hit on the other.

Ranma has a thing with every girl who offers different appeal. But Akane is the one he cares most.

Part of the charm of Ranma/Akane and Ichigo/Rukia was that their relationship, at the beginning at least, was rocky and they frequently had differing opinions, but the moments they were able to collaborate and work together were rewarding moments for readers.

The only oher manga similar that has the rocky relationship aspect would be Hana Yori Dango. Tsukasa and Tsukishi outright hated each other at times throughout the series - but readers loved the rocky relationship, as opposed to smooth sailing Rui.

ICHIRUKIS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOFT
O
F
T

Grow up. These pairings are good. Kubo did the right thing, just like Kishi.

Don't you just want to stick your cock in his butthole?

What chemistry do they have? What chemistry do any Bleach characters really have, beyond the most shallow and usually one-note interactions? What dynamics are shared between any characters that could possibly be so compelling as to really make you care whether or not they get together?

>literal damage control thread

You guys are adorable.

How about the fact Rukia and Ichigo's relationship have progression that's a contrast from their initial relationship began? They had a routine that was imbued with comic relief elements pertaining to a sort of master-servant dynamic with bits of tsundere tendencies. Things were never dull between them when they exchanged banters and bond over time. Arguably the most important aspect was Rukia mainly showed cuter and sweeter sides in front of Ichigo because she lowers her guard and doesn't act always serious and strict.

There's a huge difference between chemistry and having romantic feelings (unrequited or not) for one another. That's what you retards don't get. If IR ever had a chance of happening, it would have happened 10+ years ago where it would make sense, but it didn't. He saved her, said bye, then left. That's where you ship had no hope.

When was the last time that had any relevance to the story, 500 chapters ago?

>We're not acting like NaruSaku at all nope

ITS ALL WE HAVE LEFT

At least Rukia has chemistry. Orihime has nothing.

It's a different situation. Narusaku was a few delusional fans. This was a hugely popular pairing

She got boobs. Only that makes her beter, than Rukia.

DFC > cowtits. Orihime literally has nothing.

>EVERYONE.
Fuck you, you stupid pedo

Rukia x Byakuya is a better pairing.

Byakuya doesn't deserve to be a lonely widow for the rest of his life.

Rukia should have fucked Byakuya in place of her sister.

Now the Byakuya clan will end up dying with Byakuya because he refuses to spread his genes while strangers with no connection to the original bloodline are gonna end up taking over the Kuchiki clan.

>90% of the fanbase
And you. Fuck you too. Stay mad. Oh man, what a day to be alive

Friendly chemistry? You don't even know what you're saying anymore. Two friends of the same sex can have chemistry. There was no canon moment in the manga at all that Rukia had feelings or Ichigo, or vice versa, although Ichigo was an emotionless blank as it was anyway. Kaien was the only time she canonically was attracted to someone. You cannot refute this.

Anyway, I'm happy for Rukia. She's always been my #1 for being the few developed characters in this trash. She got a hax level bankai, and became captain. Unless you were a delusional shipperfag, Ruki/a/ is still alive and well.

What are you rambling on about? Their affectionate nakama-like chemistry never went away and Ichigo never really left since he always comes back to deal with shit that goes on in Soul Society. The ship never sank until today.

SS arc was the peak where it was the reason Ichigo came after her. Their relationship was developed after that point and it remained in a sort of limbo, but they still had that spark. Rukia's interactions with Ichigo grew seldom after Karakura arc. To the point Kubo benched her for no reason for over 200 chapters follow the manga's end. Her last major scene with him was probably when she gave him back his Shinigami powers.

>The black haired girl is gonna win this time guys!!

They literally allied with hitler, just accept the genki blond/red girls will always win over your flat traditional jappense waifus

>Friendly chemistry?
>Two friends of the same sex can have chemistry.
So you agree and also agree that Orihime has nothing? Cool.

Oh no, the pedos are mad.

>normalfag
No one wants you in here, Orihime shitter.

Why are you contradicting yourself? You said it yourself that they had nakama-like chemistry. Where was the evidence of romance or even an unrequited love รก la Kaien? There wasn't. I'm telling you delusional people that if IR ever had a chance, it would have been solidified right after Ichigo saved her. But nothing happened to even imply that. He left and said goodbye, and that was the end of that arc.

Orhime had canon love for Ichigo. I'm not a shipperfag, just another Ruki/a/non that never saw love between IR. What's sad is, her declared love for Ichigo was more than anything IR had, unrequited love or not.

You and I both know the only time Rukia was attracted to someone, it was Kaien, and even that was an Orihime-tier unrequited love (at the time, anyway).

You had one job, Kubo. Just one job.

ok so who did Ichigo end up with?

>This is officially the last time they had a meaningful interaction.

Damn, it hurts.

NaruSaku thought they were the majority too.

>canon love
And shit, completely one-sided romance. Why does that matter and why is that more important? Ichigo and Rukia have chemistry. Fact. It can grow to become romantic. Fact. Kubo fucked almost his entire fanbase for not delivering. Fact.

There are such thing called parallel world.

>Everyone ships these two. EVERYONE.
I'm peruvian and shipped RenjixRukia since the SS arc (near 2005 - 2006)

I also shipped IchigoxTatsuki tho, but i don't minde he ending up with Orihime.

ha you ichiruki shippers never cease to amuse me. all the shit talking you did....how did you ever actually think there was a chance ichiruki would be canon