Seriously Can Anyone Compare to the United States NAVY?

I think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DWRMPTF2DE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/10/17/is-the-u-s-navy-suffering-from-a-catastrophic-morale-problem-infographic/#4b4cd67d281a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_212_submarine
archive.fo/COegx
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/these-russian-attack-jets-use-walmart-grade-gps-systems-1703048443
theaviationist.com/2016/03/11/do-you-notice-anything-weird-in-this-cool-shot-of-a-mig-29-flying-rolling-above-russian-aircraft-carrier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Compare in what? In being a faggot?

>

w

r

Navy Corpsman here, no country on the planet can compare to our Navy. It's part of the reason we dominate so much.
>but muh russian navy
Fucking rusted out derelicts that barely stay above the water.

WHO WOULD WIN?

> Le epic NAVY Destroyer
vs
> some gook fishing boat

man that was so 1 and 2 months ago
US navy is le ebin perfection now me m8y

That's absolutely retarded. In most of cases, those losses were inflicted by USAF directly, against far smaller and disorganized opponents.
Weapon systems are designed to work with a specific doctrine in mind, and states which bought Soviet equipment were either not following it or followed it incompletely.
See the loses small NV inflicted on Americans in 60's and early 70's. That was a somewhat successful application.
I'm not saying that American planes on their own weren't superior in some ways, especially in electronics department, but Soviets had a different outlook, and in a hypothetical combat with Soviet AF, outcome wouldn't be so lopsided.

dominate at being faggot yes

well they could've copied the technology you know?
specially when half of the soviet army was equipped by the allies
fucking kek

it's a complete and utter lie
we lost tons of more jets during vietnam in air to air combat
if you count up all the """accidents""" recorded in vietnam next to the 10 years before and after than
it is literally 100x more accident prone to have flown over that particular nation for some reason

drop your meme flag

This guy compares to the "United States NAVY" and he doesn't even have a boat

The most powerful navy in world history in multiple ways, no contest. We rule the waves now Dad, but you still rule our hearts.

You first

Stop making fun Britain. Their fleet is the only pride they have left

Stop making fun Britain. Their navy is the only pride they have left

Soviets did copy technology they found useful (for example, Sidewinder was literally copied), but they simply had a different outlook when it came to warfare.
If you don't understand what I mean, look what's happening with US equipment in Yemen. Is US equipment shit?
Nope, it's just used badly. Not to mention both, but Soviets in particular, only export(ed) downgraded weapons.

I'm a proud American.

this 2bh

it's not scary when you realise that boat has tampon bins and sanitary products aboard

Is anyone else of the opinion that the F35 sucks and will suck and will be a failure simply because you can look at it from any angle and it looks clumsy.

Find one successful aircraft that does not look cool. I realize that aerodynamics don't give a shit about aesthetics, but it just seems to work that way.

That nasa piece of shit with the wings pointed the wrong way is a perfect example of a piece of shit that should never have left the drawing board.

China could compare in 2024. I mean to overcome PLA Americans would need to gather all their NAVY from all other seas - just to counter Chinese in their backyard, when Chinese could also use land based rockets and planes to harass Americans. China will slowly push Americans out from their China sea, and then out of the World Ocean.

Why should I care about our navy, military and airforce when I can just make the american taxpayer pay for my 'security'?

If Americans are so powerful why couldn't they win against Vietnamese, Talibans, ISIS, etc etc?
Why don't they crush North Korea?
It's embarrassing they still can't beat some random goatfuckers.

TUC TUC TUC

*blocks your path*

you dumb shit it was about conceptualizing a forward facing wing and its application to the real world.

The only reason why we have science fiction like things like the blackbird and the aurora is because of NASA's application and materialization of concept projects

>blackbird

speaking of kelly johnson, who was a genius, his main failure is the only major design of his that just looks wrong.

>we have science fiction like things like the blackbird and the aurora
Typical Polish, thinking American achievments are his own too.

Probably not. But at least you could have provided something conversation worthy other than a video of blue angels faggot.

Hahaha! Did they take a tumor out of it?

I thought they planned on selling them to the Italians who would think it was equipped for running away.

Who gives a fuck.

China will surpass the US in military might within 20 years

*China will copy the US military from 20 years ago, 20 years from now

>be burger
>be proud of great navy
>die with no health care

>look what's happening with US equipment in Yemen.

I can't, nobody is reporting on it.

>It doesn't count because they weren't REAL soviet pilots, using REAL soviet doctrine.
>Even though all the countries using soviet planes had direct training and advising.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20

Explain yourself out of this one vatnik.

It's a shit show:

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/10/17/is-the-u-s-navy-suffering-from-a-catastrophic-morale-problem-infographic/#4b4cd67d281a

It wouldn't surprise me if mutanies would go down when "it's happening".

Soviet navy was stronger. Their warships and naval firepower outnumbered all countries combined (including US).

They could've beaten us easily in the seas.

Well they just copied the F-35 (see J-31) so they're progressively catching up, hence why I said 20 years.

Stop the double post fag

You would not think it, but the navy is a popular choice for niggers.

Bring it on faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_212_submarine

In America if a lot of your troops die it means you’re shit at fighting.

underrated post

Its not about how well you can fly anymore like in the first and second world wars. Now its about the kinds of radar tracking tech you have available, the speed and stealth tech you have, and how well the missiles you have can track the enemy.

That Blue Angels shit is like WWE.

Drone swarms, guass cannons/rail guns, hypersonic jets, antimatter bombs, supercavitatint torpedoes, etc are the future--and America already has it all or is on the cutting edge of developing it.

China has no chance of catching USA in 20 years.

:^)

Not yet

USA becoming irrelevant by the minute.
Give it 2 decades for the chilean world order

Who needs to fight wars anymore when you can so easily manipulate people?

Typical kremlin imperialist

I've been to Moscow and St. Peterburg twice and never had any trouble. I think it probably helps not being nigger subhuman.

I agree with the rest.

who would win?
>Top Russian spy ship
vs
>a boat with cattle

archive.fo/COegx

Russian GPS on Su-24 Fencers

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/these-russian-attack-jets-use-walmart-grade-gps-systems-1703048443

GPS on Russian MIG29

theaviationist.com/2016/03/11/do-you-notice-anything-weird-in-this-cool-shot-of-a-mig-29-flying-rolling-above-russian-aircraft-carrier/

There goes your tax money

on a bang for buck basis, i.e. power obtained per dollar spent, I am sure most navies not only compare favourably but beat the crap out of the US navy.

I think that spending $100 million per 'not really-a-stealth-plane' means that a lot of america's spend does not relate directly to operational capability. not to say they aren't capable, just not as capable as they might be if they spent money more wisely.

only broke niggers cant afford heathcare. its a meme. we wont ever give niggers healthcare

Kikes are the master race and God's chosen. It's different in that case

literally the exact same thing happened with a US ship off coast of japan you mongrel

This makes me want to play wargame red dragon there is nothing like using the phantom to bomb some north koreans.

give me any rusted old russian machine made to never fail even in the harshest conditions than any of your shitty diva technology any time