Authority Philosophy of Officials and the Lay Man

Daily reminder, you assume the authority of pic related based on a bit of garb and presumption of motives. Officiation changes nothing. There is no innate authority. Identity is a myth.
There is no difference between this official and any other lay man in regard to or regardless of fantastic notions of officiation and character. The records they keep are entirely meaningless. To embrace their "justice," you keep animals in a higher regard than your own species while hypocritically saying you value the soul.

Seriously, though. Say that to any cop and see what happens. Tell anyone what happened and see how they react.

I don't know why humans like uniforms so much but they just do.

Maybe it's a way to make sense of the world like religion is a way to explain life. It's an arrangement of humanity into something that makes sense to us, but we really have no idea what the hell is going on.

I have said it to everyone here. There may be "police" as well. No need to seek out another pebble on the road to nowhere.

He exists to provide protection and collect evidence. A civilian police force is a vital part of a democratic state, lest we be ruled by a junta.

Personality is a myth. Identity is entirely dependent on context. The hope of having a stable and dependent "self" is a fundamental cause of suffering, and the symptom of a capitalist framework of labor as dependent on the physical body which, once "owned" by a person, can be sold and levied for various forms of social capital. Because social media and the increasingly taxonomic memeology of identity has led to a society in which identity approaches a state of being as purely a function of rhetoric, we find in increase of so-called "personality disorders" among the "millennial generation." It's only gonna get crazier, too, so make sure to lower the lap-bar to three clicks, folks.

You almost need a junta in the likes of Ferguson

IF they act on the behalf of God to enact justice as enshrined by the court system that God made through his legal codes than he has a right to exercise the will of God.

the dude you posted promoted lobotomizing children

That may be the locally-perceived macrosocial objective incidental to their ego mass under the delusion of nationalism, but either way the authority given him has no logical source over another's. Hence, do what thou wilt.

That would be a good system.

In a Junta you could probably find data that suggested police were less likely to arrest members of the ruling classes, and more likely to arrest members of the other classes.

Why? Should locals not control their police force, as they do in quiet, well off places?

When you have rioters destroying cars and looting local businesses, an ordinary police force isn't equipped to deal with that situation.

God does not exist. No source of authority.
Even if you believe God does exist nothing can be proven either way. Hence, this notion cannot be a pillar of some kind of logical argument.

Just a vigilante with more expensive attire

>God does not exist
you're free to think that, but you'll never win a war or argument by that line of thinking. All the deamgouges and all the commies get murdered by his designations (which mock the enitre communist movement with each of their quotes)

Nice digits. Pic related to your tactic.

It does have a logical source. He is a civil servant, not a local robber baron who gives and takes protection as he wills it. He has a vested interest in doing his job better than a ragged bandit because his livelihood depends on his professionalism and enforcement to laws promulgated by a legislative body elected by the citizenry. He answers to a single source which grants him a license to produce and inflict violence.

Jesus Christ get a load of this pseud

Saged.

how is it slander to teach his ideas?

Then Ferguson DID have a police force that acted like any standard police force in a rich guy neighborhood? I don't believe it.

For if you win, none dare call it slander.

Be magnanimous in victory and gracious in defeat. This will separate your opponents from your enemies.

>Why? Should locals not control their police force, as they do in quiet, well off places?
Why should they?
"Local control" is of no objective inherent value.
I'm sure prisoners and mental patients deeply desire "local control" but I can see no reason to give it to them, nor does any other sane person.

>Why should they?

Only because that is how police work in rich guy places, and the police work very well in rich guy places.

>I'm sure prisoners and mental patients deeply desire "local control" but I can see no reason to give it to them, nor does any other sane person.

Then you think people who are statistically likely to commit a crime should receive fewer civil rights? Especially violent crimes?

>mfw I know a male user typed this

>He is a civil servant.
No he is just another identity-less organism.
>He is not a [criminal].
Yes he is, because he illogically assumes authority over lay people. Police are sometimes worse because they routinely break the law without anything but a loss of their props of authority.
>Muh Democracy
Yet another sad example of officiation.
>He answers to.
As long as he wears that uniform he may be a heinous abuser and be given less of a sentence than a man less immoral than himself.

Tell it to tha judge

The person had to go through at least some checks before he was allowed to wear the uniform and arms. Thats just tradition.
To assume that identity if you want to be vague about it.

If you are just bringing up that its just an individual in there still serving himself ultimately i think most people are aware of this

I know for example i had to exaggerate a bit just to get help sooner because i know they still think for themselves and pick and choose threats

>Muh checks
Be he a fool or a sage, brute or an apethetic, no difference substantiates him from any other. He could have been a good soldier then have a bout of PTSD and slay an innocent. Pic related is a "good man."

Dont muh me user even the police have fitness and range tests and driving tests.

>Only because that is how police work in rich guy places,
and?
>and the police work very well in rich guy places.
Yes because they devote most of their energy to keeping the proles in check.

>Then you think people who are statistically likely to commit a crime should receive fewer civil rights? Especially violent crimes?
Of course!

>sly insinuation about male crime rate
Men already de facto recieve less civil rights than women.

Justice is as blind as her followers.
How hard doth a good-doing man paint the world into a utopian vision, but, lest liberty be slain, it never lasts!

How are you this much of a fedora tipping nigger? Do you know what it was like when many parties had a legitimate right to inflict violence vs. just the State? Like it or not, the police mechanism is far better than having local strongmen enforcing their own prerogatives.

>Eventually, European governments reduced their reliance on indirect rule by means of two expensive but effective strategies: (a) extending their of officialdom to the local community and (b) encouraging the creation of police forces that were subordinate to the government rather than to individual patrons, distinct from war-making forces, and therefore less useful as the tools of dissident magnates. In between, however, the builders of national power all played a mixed strategy: eliminating, subjugating, dividing, conquering, cajoling, buying as the occasions presented themselves. The buying manifested itself in exemptions from taxation, creations of honorific offices, the establishment of claims on the national treasury, and a variety of other devices that made a magnate's welfare dependent on the maintenance of the existing structure of power. In the long run, it all came down to massive pacification and monopolization of the means of coercion.

- Charles Tilly, War Making and State Making as Organized Crime

Pretty much

*Absorbs your trips*
Their authority is not real.

>Favors creative solutions to shutting children the hell up
>too busy smashing their mom's pussy to put up with that shit

What a Chad. Why do people still obsess over an incel like Nietzsche when Camus was everything we want to be in life?