THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH CONSUMERISM

TELL ME 1 (ONE), JUST 1 (ONE!) ACTUAL GOOD REASON OF WHY IT'S WRONG!

Traps are gay

It preys on the weak, careless spending is a bad financial decision, but obviously the store doesn't care because the only thing that matters is numbers, what ever the cost, what ever it takes, numbers and green.

OP consumes vast amounts of dicks

Ever heard of natural selection?

Preying on the weak is not bad in any way.
If they are foolish enough to get duped then they probably deserved it

pet rocks
If you were involved with their creation distribution or purchasing you're walking trash

A life spent scratching an itch is not a good life, even though to scratch it initially brings relief or even pleasure.

Then why does society pushes this mindset that everyone deserves help and consideration? You can't have it both ways.

And I'm not saying natural selection isn't good, I'm just saying it contradicts the current status quo.

"There's a sucker born every minute"

The ozzie gets it.

Oy cunt saw a bunch of sheilas yesterday at the duomo, your women are truly disgusting

Its not going to make anyone happy and people are encouraged to devote their time to it.

Because society is filled to the brim with idiots who live in a fantasy land and refuse to accept the simple fact that this is how the world works.
The normies dread to acknowledge that the world is a cruel and unforgiving place.

The weak need to be weeded out somehow.
But noooo we can't have that because it's "mean"...

you don't live in a vacuum. if society suffers, you will inevitably suffer, too. even if you don't belong to the losers.

Fpbp

I agree

>exploiting the feeble minded is the ethical high ground

You know you're losing right?

A better argument would be pick related, granted before I knew what it was I sketched basically that car as what I wanted anyway, it's just a lazy choice for my aesthetic preference

i have consumed so much, that i got bored of consuming and now i barely need anything.
i'm for freedom of consumerism, so people can fill their desires and finally mature from it and grow beyond consumerism.

Nobody is talking about society Achmed.
We are talking about individuals

Because human nature.

Secondary market. Checkmate.

But consumerism doesn't promote or encourage NOT exploiting the weak, so why shouldn't you? Granted it is morally wrong, if the system itself rewards exploitation why not abuse it?? The profits are sky high, i don't condone it but i understand it

Stupid bait is stupid

But humans always want the new shiny toy, when you get bored of the old one. You think i want just 1 Ferrari or just 1 Lamborghini?? No i want to have as many as i can i want to drive them all all day, and then buy some Paganis and repeat.

It's a self feesing loop, never ending

I think consumerism is a good think when balanced with a small amount of fiscal responsibility and education. People who consume irresponsibly ultimately hurt themselves and the people around them by becoming a burden. People need to learn how to live within their means and plan their financial futures so they dont have to rely on charity or the governments money and by extension other peoples money.

The only free education I think people should be given is one that gives people the basic understanding of how to do the following things

>Start a business
>Run a business effectively
>Save for retirement
>Plan finances
>The basics of investment
>How to file taxes
>How to take out a loan responsibly

If everyone was taught this shit then people would be more self reliant. You would be able to scale back the need for government subsidized pensions, healthcare, welfare ect ect.

I think on a 10,000 year time scale usually

What you're promoting leads to extinction because of the dissolution of societal bonds

Consumerism stops products reaching their full potential. Instead of competing like they would in a pure capitalist system, companies only advertise. This is what happens when a government has control over an economy.
Consumerism is dying. The internet and public awareness is killing it off.

Cheeky breeky

>sees a few slags on a contiki tour
>that must be representative of the other 13 million women in Australia

Waste for indulgence is unsustainable. People will keep on indulging until collapse.

Consumer classes become incapable of sustaining themselves in a way that produces value for the whole of society.

Based sheepfucker

the more lacking a society is in a quality, the more it pushes that quality

Hence the feminism, patriotism and "freedom" of America. We are decidedly not feminist in any way. We want them to participate with men in everything from football to scrounging for work. This is not pro-female. It robs them of their rightful social power as females, and turns them into shitty, weak men.

American patriotism is more concerned than ever over how one talks about "the troops". Never mind that the military hasn't fought a real war in over half a century, and has serious problems with wasting money, providing healthcare to former service members, etc. In truth, there is no real patriotism any longer. But don't you dare not stand for the flag. My daddy peeled potatoes off the coast of Japan for 10 years, and you should respect that!

And lastly, freedom. Ah freedom. Freedom for Americans means, "the right to pay off egregious debt". Americans don't own their homes, they don't own their cars, and hell, some don't even own their phones. These things are bought with loans, which are paid back with interest. You are not in any way free. It is probably the greatest lie in American society, this "freedom".

This is how we arrive at these types of absurdities: "We must allow women to join the military to fight for our freedoms".

O love you cunts your outback is heaven for offroading