youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84-_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And there's nothing wrong with this. Gender is a spectrum you bigot

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>families families families
>children
>demon
>rainbow flag
but there's no agenda here at all bigot..

people with tattoos should not be allowed to teach children in any capacity

When you defeat all carers from kindergarten, you have to face this ultimate boss to pass to elementary school

Ahem

>using the word wrong
>Establishing an opinionated state of disagreement and therefore taking a position against something.
>Because of the logic of elimination I can espouse

You're a faggot.

That's some nightmare fueling shit right there. Those poor kids.

Imagine if a straight white male was reading to kids at school and he showed up dressed like a circus carnie demon. It wouldn't be tolerated.

MY SWORD IS HATRED, MY SHIELD IS DISGUST, MY ARMOR IS CONTENT.

IN THE EMPERORS NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE.

YOU CANT DEFEAT ME, GOY

Nope, Dumb ass

This is what happens when allies won WW2

This is why GW is trying to slowly fade Slaanesh away. Sooner or later some fuck will bring his slaneeshi models in show and tell.

>posts heresy
you better *BLAM* yourself

It would be propably be tolerated becouse it's "breaking stereotype of white masculinity" etc. If white heterosexual male would be dressed like a normal people that would be a problem.

This. The goddamn tattoos alone would be more than worse enough.

>dad sitting in the background watching

What father wouldn't flog the shit out of that disgusting freak

This is such good bait

Slaanesh is a made up God from Warhammer 40k but of course none of you idiots do research and believe EVERYTHING POSTED HERE.

>Be Gay
>Have a need to overtly over feminize everything to the point to where distinction from females themselves can be discerned.
>Realize this
>Show real power level by transforming into Demon Drag Queen for more attention
>Purposely being so overtly controversial with your sexuality to the point to where you need to be physically removed from society because you're mentally deranged and not any other gender but female or male, pertaining to your biological orientation at birth.
>Realize this
>Become extremely edgy and pushy to the incumbent conservative culture
>Gaslight until civil war
>Get decapitated along with all the other gays via MOAB or .50 UT Cal from Abrams Coaxial as the tank rolls into your pride parade at the local rebel base.
>Before God
>ImGay.exe
>Sent to Hellfire
>Become even more depraved

SUFFER NOT THE UNCLEAN TO LIVE!
TIME TO DISPATCH THIS VIAL WARP SPAWN!

>MY ARMOR IS CONTENT

Spurrdo memes mimic reality.

buy some glasses burger

>God's face when

There's also another reason 1950s was better
DEMOGRAPHICS

god holy fuck. imagine that 'thing' teaching your children.

this is what happens when you go to church
youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84-_8

Life imitates art you fucking philistine.

BURN THE DEMON

its so funny. people revolted against the church because of people saying things like this but here it is plain as day.

t.protestant bitch

You are all a bunch of heretics anyway.

this is a woman. a hysterical one at that.

>mfw people forget 40k was made by leftists as a parody of fascism

>Before God
>ImGay.exe

this

>being this demonophobic

>burger reading comprehension

And it made fascism look more awesome than ever. Leftists can't do anything right. (cause they are LEFT, and can't do anything RIGHT, amirite?)

slaneesh isnt a gender

no it isnt
there is male and female
this gender is a spectrum bullshit is peddled by feminists who want to discredit people with gender dysphoria AKA actual trans people

drag queens are just flamboyant gay men

t. Tranny

stop reading into things too much

>And it made fascism look more awesome than ever

That's some strong reading comprehension, buddy. I'm impressed you manage to call 40k awesome while apparently not having read a single word of it.

That (((thing))) looks like a Final Boss I'd have to defeat in order to save the world.

>MASH theme playing

10/10

Jesus...

This is what happens when you continue going to Church.

this thread is what happens when u go to church too much.. there is no god or demons or heaven or hell

you mean "church"

>attack Helicopters
Fucking kek

As much as I dislike 'murican's christian larp, what the fuck do you call the thing in OP's image '

Well, my friend, I guess we will all find out when we die.

Good luck, I'll try my best to get to heaven.

>le false dichotomy

>le posting shit that sounds sophisticated without having the first clue what it means

>le meme flag
>let frog poster

No, this is what happens when you protect and nurture the weak instead of killing them off.

>Believes he's making a truth claim
>Implicating determinism
>Contradicting Free will prerequisites
>Claiming to know
>Agnosticsarenotthesameasathiests.exe
>hides behind evidence truth threshold system
>tries to discern evidence as something being entirely separate from faith when in reality its the same thing.
>Shillresponse.exe
>There's no such thing as good and evil
>Being opinionated with any other statement and or trying to discriminate based upon any characteristic presenting itself in anyone including you.

Do you realize how retarded mankind really is for trying to deductively prove the existence of god when the reality of the situation is you know he's real, but would rather hide behind the massive dogma of "Evidence" to dissuade you from making any tough life choices because you believe in this state you have no consequential actions. It amazes me how fucking ironic atheism's political position is as inherently leftist with hedonism is selfish and self destructive, yet religion maintains order and promotes altruism and good will, yet you idiots can't realize that the left has been trying to do this for a millennia just without the idea of god. and doesn't realize the shit doesn't work without him. Go ahead and cite any philosopher you want, I guarantee you I can pull up a Wikipedia page and link him to Judaism within minutes.

>idiots.

>Churches are infiltrated
>Governments are infiltrated
>Schools are infiltrated

Matthew 18: 6-14

>“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

>"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

>“What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

It's permissible to kill those who endanger or mislead children.

IF YOU'LL PUT UP WITH DEMONS READING TO YOUR CHILDREN THERE'S NOTHIN YOU WON'T PUT UP WITH!

Which is supposed to be more offensive? The two fags or the Queen Latifa type marrying them?

The west, not even once.

Eh, I'm an atheist and tend to find myself far more socially conservative than most Christians.

>leftists parody
Citation needed but anyway
>fascist state literally what is keeping the Imperium alive
But clearly its us that don't know what we're talking about

>It's permissible to kill those who endanger or mislead children.

You need testicles to kill people, and that's something very few Christians have.