Camper Cuck and his Girlfriend Cindy get Raping Refugee Jailed for 11 Years and 6 Months

web.de/magazine/panorama/vergewaltigung-camperin-jahre-haft-31-jaehrigen-32587490
>The Asylant from Ghana was found evident to have raped/sexually assaulted the couple, says a Bonn Court
>He threatened his victims with an Branchsaw and raped the 23 y/o
>The defendant denied the allegations up until recently
>during the process he was often coming into attention due to his negative behavior.
>The detectives have found several DNA-Samples of the defendant on the Crimescene and on the Victim, a psychological evaluation classified him as criminally liable.

rely meks u dink

lol this shit doesn't happen in Poland

He won't serve more than 5 right?

I don't see anything about "Auf bewährung" do you?

Thanks, Mutti Merkel, now he can be fed through a german prision for 11 years AND he gets recruted by Islamfucks.

Thank. fucking. you.

No, i do not just saying i doubt he will serve his full sentence. If he serves the full time then he got fucked over IMO because he didn't really forcibly rape her and this is just a feminist definition of rape which will only fuck over other men.

Not saying i like Ausländers or anything.

Say it with me
>Inhales
IN EINEM LAND IN DEM ANDERE GERNE LEBEN.

Just to put that side-to-side with the AfD, they wanted combat unruly nigger asylumseeksers to be deported and serve their time in their Country.

That was in Germany btw.
But the dudes in the car were polish.

And no it doesnt happen in Poland with blacks, it happens in Poland between Poles and Poles.
Theres little difference in the behaviour between pole thugs and nigger thugs. just the skin color is different.
Americans really have no clue about anything outside of the US.

why is he even getting prison sentence?
Just load him into a cannon and fire him back to Ghana.
I dont get it, how does he have the right to stay?

t. shitskin

Because even the raped woman probably feels sorry for him.

t. german with literaly no other blood than germanic and celtic.
But nice try you metrosexual excuse for a viking.

Don't you have to drive your wives daughter to the mosque?
Your wives husband will be real peeved if you slack on your chores.

So I take it that Germany doesn't just send criminals to a 3 star hotel/leisure camp like Sweden and Norway do?

>"he didn't really forcibly rape her"

What? elaborate.

every news article i read about that said shes completly out of it and cant really go on about with her life.
She doesnt. Stop putting all chicks into the same bag, i know plenty of chicks who find niggers disgusting etc pp.

I mean out of a law viewpoint, hes a refugee, he fucked it up, why not just send him bac kto fucking africa?

have you even HEARD of the EU?

Fpbp
Why do you hate Muslim, Kraut bro?

Depends on the state, but generally German prisons aren't too comfy. Especially the ones in Saxony or Brandenburg which are just renovated DDR prison camps.

Hes right though. Alot of Poles are savages, which is why their countrys a economic backwater. The civilized ones fight to leave "based" Poland. Most Burgers have zero knowledge of what Europes really like so just push their own insane views to fill in the gaps

The better question is why wouldn't you, out of all you, the one who slacks on education but prizes himself on liberty.
If you like liberty, then you wouldn't want that a medieval politically charged religion takes roots in your country that has utmost babaric values.

>Y-yeah, but it keeps the roasties moderate because they wouldn't fuck me, and i get a loli waifu :DD

If one of the things really kept you going then i feel real sad for you.
we might be socially degenerated but taking five steps back and neglecting almost a millenia of social progress is not worth it just because you are a virgin.

fpbp

Agreed

Implying women don't lie or exagerrate only to keep the peace with her boyfriend. Even if it's real doesn't mean she still can't feel sorry for him.

He used a weapon to threaten, that is absolutely forcible rape.

Fuck off retard

He threatened her and her boyfriend and she agreed to have sex with him if he just lets them go afterwards, so it isn't "rape rape" if you so will and will muddy the waters as a result.

I hope somebody smashes your head in, but not "smashes your head in smashes your head in" if you know what I mean.

I am not saying he was a gud boi and didn doo nuffin but he threatened them and she agreed to have sex with him as long as he lets them go.

reee not culturally enriched enough
Yeah, it's not rape, rape its Räpé a Franco-mongolian type of cheese.
Fuck off and sympathize with something worth your time. This nigger was "muh diq" and wanted some fuck, you know it.

>come to Germony
>raep a grill
>get to live in taxpayer funded prison that has a standard of living higher than your home country for 11 years
Why not jail him for a year or so then deport him? Now he's just an even greater cost for the German taxpayer.

Kek is this the "Ill save us both" whore and the cuck who hid in the tent while the ape with a machete didnt even want to fuck her until she went and offered herself?

>He doesn't know "Aussetzung des Strafrests bei zeitiger Freiheitsstrafe".

Kys Fotze.

I don't defend the nigger but it's not as simple as you think it is if we see this as the worst kind of rape this will benefit no man at all. She could have run or something but she decided to have sex with him.

Yep it is the exact same case.
Holy fuck, Björn i felt that burn even over here. I think you might've smited Frankfurt by accident.

you guys are just such big pussies that poles seem savage to your dainty faggoty minds.

I have two good friends that are pollacks and dated one (2nd generation) here in the south.

They aren't the brightest, but i wouldnt call them "savages" either. They ain't the ones running your kids over, stomping on your culture, eating up your gibs, sexually assaulting every one of your women, or murdering your sons in great numbers.

Sure, they might not be the next motherfuckers on the moon, but come on you faggots. You have became so weak that any euro that isnt a typical nu-male is threatening to you.

Maybe I should explain since you are obviously pretty dim-witted.

I want to come over to your house, with a big rock, and find you in your bedroom sleeping. You will wake up and see me, poised over you. You will not shout for help, or try to flee, as you know this would be futile. Instead, you will accept the inevitable and allow me to drop the rock on your prone figure, smashing your head in.

And then the world will be rid of you.

Kill him,thats all.Why should german people pay for his living?

See, what you don't understand is the possibility that only the shittiest kind of poles go to your country to work shit jobs.
It's the same for turks; Only the roachiest of the roaches come here (and to germany). They give us the runt of their litters because the rest is smart enough to realise that they can have better jobs and lives in their own country.

But that's not assault-assault or murder-murder.
He actually asked for the rock by the means to soothe your mood.

I wish Hitler won. Sorry guys

Have head cut off or suck head.

Waiting for a twist to story like she got pregnaunt.

No just that, BUT YOU GET TO PAY FOR IT.
YYYYAAAAAAYYYY

Yes, exactly. It is good that I am appeased in this situation, or I might have gone ahead and smashed his head in for real.

>Someone threatens to kill you if you don't hand him your phone and wallet
>You do so and report it afterwards
>Some retard on a taiwanese sock puppet website claims the robber should be only held accountable for threatening you, not for theft since you agreed to give him your stuff

That's the level of retardry you're arguing on

Y’all need to be more imaginative with your punishments. Send him to a work camp.

Don't worry, the Austrian elections, Trumps inauguration and the AfD entering Bundestag make right-wing policies normie-friendly.

The current political instabillity is a gift for the right-wing revival.

It would surprise you but rape like this was not uncommon like only 500 years ago. I don't defend the nigger but this only muddies the waters for other people like pick up artists, not that i'm interested in pick up.

This so much

Thats stupid.

Rape him and send his family to a work camp that is also a rape camp. Then kill him on the day they get released. In front of them. Brutally.

No more crime.

0/10 trolling Mehmet. Step it up, you're on Sup Forums

Yeah but its 70 years too late.

Just stop man. If you cannot recognize your own idiocy in this discussion then there is no hope for you what so ever.

>rape like this was not uncommon
>rape like this
>rape

>I don't defend the nigger but
>but

seriously. time for some serious introspection there Hansie, all of your tracks dont make it to the station do they.

Wash your Tracksuit.
You suck.

I'm pretty sure most if not all German prisons are at least somewhat less comfortable than any scandinavians.

Yeah, the pendulum is starting to swing back and it is coming in hard. Im looking forward to some world-wide winning at this point in the timeline.

Altright we can agree to disagree.

No, prisons in my area are notorious shitholes with rampant crime, sexual assaults, drug dealing etc
No wonder they are over capacity and 70% of the inmates are north africans.

No, you are objectively wrong and you deseve to be strung out for it. Not even kidding man, I hope you are violently fucking assaulted by the scum you are here making excuses for. I hope its bad, not something you just come away from in one piece.

You don't just deserve that. You need it, apparently.

Sounds like you are yourself nigger tier wishing that to someone. I made my case clear that i don't defend the actions but they have to be viewed from a different perspective also.

Just so you all know.
This is a branchsaw.
You can't slash with it.
You cannot stab with it.
You can only saw at someone.

Traitors before enemies. Dont forget it.

What Germany needs is a post-modern study proving that work for prisoners or incoming migrants helps prepare them for a successful life. To disallow them this opportunity is raycis and homophob and islamofob.

>You can't slash with it.
Somebody never inadvertently hit themselves in the leg with a saw. That shit does not heal well.
>You can't stab with it.
Sure looks pointy to me. Doesn't need to be needle sharp.
>You can only saw at someone.
Oh yeah, thats WAY better.

Are you one of these guys who needs to have their head "sawed-but-not-sawed" off of their shoulders? Doesnt seem like you make much use of it after all.

>wtf is it with all these self-hating krauts

>Cannot slash wit hit

May I demonstrate on your forearm what a slash with a branchsaw what happens to flesh with a serrated blade?

It's too late. She got blacked and she'll never forget it.

Dude can you imagine a wound inflicted by that?

You keep saying "buts"
"Oh, mahmoud might have yelled allahu ackbar, but #NotAllMuslims"

You shouldn't keep finding excuses for people who keep popping up in the news.
atop of which: there is no shame in finding a trend within a population and even if that trend if considered monstrous, inhumane and cruel (most of what islam causes)
Take denmark-bro's word to heart, he's got a good judge of the situation without screeching "cuck"

Dont try hes a retard with no real world experience.

So a nigger comes up to you and your 8 year old daughter he says i want to fuck your daughter, you tell her go with him and you and I will be safe and you tell the nigger to go ahead. Who is the cuck here you piece of shit?

>Mudding the waters for pick up artists
>Robbing someone with a weapon and screaming MUHHHHH DIQQQQQQ
WEW LAD

Props to danebro

These germcucks itt are srs strenghtening my firm conviction that germoney needs to be nuked tbu

“Coming into attention” feels like a bad translation. Was he behaving badly in court and called out by the judge for it? Vielleicht ich soll die original Bericht lesen, obwohl mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

accidentally started a thread

pic related is comedy gold

Swap girlfriend for daughter, you gonna let that nigger fuck your daughter without defending yourself and telling him and her just to go ahead?

Calm your Horses. let's watch when these kids in Parliament stop bickering and admit Jamaika ain't happening.
The Parties are too diverse, compromise unlikely and financing seems to be a trouble too, while the AfD sits there patiently, waiting for re-elections.

11years for giving a 23 y/o whore the time of her life

i hope she keeps the baby

kek, whatever my gf wouldve said i wouldve ignored and beat that nigger to a pulp.
"swiss army knife"
what did he want to do with it? clips the niggers toenails?

>that classic progressive turn-and-accuse for your own crimes

Serious man. You've lost this one. That's fucked up, too, beyond just this argument where you are making excuses for a foreign rapist. It means your mind is done as well, you've given up inside probably without even realizing you were in a fight in the first place. And that will have real world consequences for you in the end.

Nigga, did you read any of my earlier posts?
If i was in charge i'd give more power to the AfD and let them have a say in deportation of refugees.
HE IS A DENIED REFUGEE, HIS ASYLUM HAS BEEN REVOKED. IT IS VOID. he has no right to be here or sit in a prison for that matter.

The fact that he's here and commited the crime is a sign how much the federal republic is working towards the total cuckening.

I don't disagree at all with that.

Can you shut the fuck up you brainlet faggot

>le total about face

Not sure if kike or french at this point

b-but user according to the police they both acted perfectly right

according to my gf the guy did the right thing, he wouldve endangered them more by acting.
I told her that shes retarded and i wouldve instantly put her behind my back and jumped the nigger.
she actually got mad. fucking women.

Any GERMAN 4channer that voted CDU, Linke or SPD or Grüne should contemplate suicide at this point. This was always a home for the Right-wing and anime-posting retards.

Hopefully she gets AIDS and dies and the cuck bf gets trucked of peace

100$ says the chick still touches herself remembering that night.

Good 11 years is still to low but its a start

Is kriminal-deterrence politically incorrect to discuss openly in Germany.

So she wants to get fucked by a nigger while you watch? What a classly fucking lady youve got there!

More like. "id give myself off to *safe* both of us" etc pp. dont incite violence blablabla
you know, women.

They were 2 people and could have overpowered that nigger but not she really had to fuck him to play it safe.

No

Yep

So rape under threat of death isn't rape? Are you Turkish?

Literaly every german women worth something ive met finds niggers disgusting.
sorry to burst your bubble.

He had a Laubsäge though...

Seriously this kid is a disgrace and I genuinely hope he reflects the scenery every fucking day and realizes what a Turbocuck he is. All of his friends should ditch him + plus his 'geistesgegenwärtige' gf

I didn't witness it but there is a posibility that it wasn't the standart definition of rape. Apply the same to a male and you get a guy walking free not in need for arrest like with the boy who got raped in the pool in Austria

No he had a branchsaw. he cut the tent open with it, i want to see you cut open a tent with that laubthingy.
Dont make it more ridiculous as it already is.
The guy is a huge pussy whipped cunt and the chick ate too much propaganda.
"just give them what they want and theyll leave you alone" and thats not how this workd in any part of the world. you just victimize yourself.