Brown eyes

if whites have brown eyes and hair, is that still white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUF3BWz4O-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> if whites have brown eyes and hair, is that still white?
sums up idiots on Sup Forums in one sentence

You answered your own question there, bud:

brown≠white

Well Winona Ryder is a jew so I don't why you picked that picture.

Yes whites can have brown hair and eyes retard.

>this
>fpbp
>/thread

Yes, the woman in the pic looks very white

You live in the uk and you need to ask this stupid question?

Brown eyes are a trait that was introduced into Europe by non-Europeans. Pure Europeans have blue eyes.

i have brown eyes and don't consider myself white.
white is blue eyes and blond hair.

a sign of nigger blood so no

White is not one allele or the other, it's a genetic cluster of hundreds of genes. That genetic cluster does include blue eyes and blond hair, but those traits alone don't make someone white, and missing those traits doesn't make them non-white.

No, they are definitely black op.

It's an indication of Moorish genealogy.

Does that mean that only albinos are truly white?

>snownigger thread.

if you aren't fully nordid in pigmentation and bone structure, you are not white

What's that movie name where she gets raped?

defs non white, as we all know these so called "whites" with brown hair and eyes created pretty much everything, ever, all the technology and maths and literature through the ages was created by these kangz of the caucasoids. aryan whites litterally did nothing ever. aryans are litterally nigger tier

How many times I need to remind you morons that only white people are small, incest tribe of 300 people living on isolated island, 50 km from Norway's coast. Any other subhuman is not white.

niggers

Technically brown eyes have blue underneath. So it's not a true eye colour. There is a new procedure that can make your eyes turn blue if you have brown. But it cuts some of the cornea so it reduces the thickness and lifespan of your eye.

>brown eyes and hair, is that still white?
hair and eye colour is not everything. What makes a person white is the whole package. Cranium shape and facial features are more indicative.
So yes you can very much be white and have brown eyes and hair. Pic related.

t. grey eyed blonde haired Dane

An example of a white person with brown hair and eyes is this norwegian girl.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sUF3BWz4O-Q
The girl in your pic is what would be classified as a female kike, therefore not white.

kek he looks like the rock

>Greeks think Australians were living in Australia in 500 b.c.
Also that hut if far too advanced for any abbo architecture from 10,000 b.c. to the 1800s