Boku no Hero Academia

Spoiler Thread
Unconfirmed script from Mangahelpers

>Aizawa and the students think Inasa was strange
>Suddenly a woman appears
>Deku realized who she is
>Woman: "Let's get married."
>Aizawa: "Don't want to."
>The woman is Smile Hero "Ms Jokes" who has a "laughter" quirk which forces people around her to laugh
>Aizawa and Ms Jokes worked together one time in the past
>She fell for him, but he immediately rejected her
>She is also a teacher
>A serious guy called Shindo wants to shake hands with Deku
>He is a dazzling guy who wants to shake hands with everyone, especially with Bakugou who he thinks has a strong heart
>Bakugou tells Shindo to get lost to which >Shindo just shows a smug smile
>The students don't know how the test will go
>Ms Jokes: "You don't know? There are around 1500 people here for the test. All of them will take the first part at the same time and only 100 will continue to the next round."
>Every person has 3 targets on their body which are constantly exposed
>If all 3 targets get hit or fall off the person is out
>The testing ground has a big variety of differnt terrains
>Ms Jokes says it's rare that Aizawa didn't expel anyone yet, as this is his favorite thing to do
>Deku wants his class to work together as a group, but Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki want to go solo
>Ms Jokes: "This is just like the first game of your sports festival and now everyone has the same thought, to crush U.A."
>A big group of people attack Deku
Makabe (?): "Your power is destroying yourself and i'm sorry about this, but you have to fail!"
>It's a simultaneous attack and Deku, Ochako, Mineta, Ashido and Tokoyami all lose 1 target
>Aizawa: "You either get over it or you lose. Heroes have to overturn the impossible and this test is a prerequisite for being a hero."
>Deku: "Let's go!"

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1751822
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MORE RELATIONSHIT

CP

So its basically Mario Kart Battle mode?

nice

Ear Hood as well Deku. Don't half ass it

What a qt.She'll suffer soon,won't she?

SEMEN DEMON ALERT

Who pays this shit.

Me on the far right.

>Sports Festival: Electric Bogaloo

ANAL BEADS

sports festival, cluster fuck edition

>actually wearing the mask
MADMAN

If Mina is on Deku's team can we expect to see more of her character this arc

BTW Ochako looks the least cool in this shot

The two in the middle look like they are the protagonists of BnHA in an alternate universe

>Kacchan, Shoto and Eijiro pass this round all by themselves
>Rest of class works in teams so they don't get rekt
I'm fine with this.

Tell me about deku, why does he wear the mask?

Nobody cared who I was before I put on the Cowl.

because he's a big guy

Looks like a good chapter

thread seems a little slow this week.

I guess that's to be expected with Bleach ending.

Why does Sup Forums shit on naruto but not bleach?

I honestly think it's just newfag sheep who parrot any common opinion

everyone mining for salt atm lol

It's pretty much the same thing is Narudo's ending. Salt mining is always fun

I don't know.

I've never really liked either, but at least Naruto had good art for most of its existence.

Regardless, I do love watching butthurt.

Because of kubooooooooooooo meme, shit writing is okay as long as you are "le ebin troll", because then its not shit wwriting, its just your keikaku lol

>Naruto
>good art

l can't shit on bleach because l never read it

>Bakugou tells Shindo to get lost to which
>Shindo just shows a smug smile
This is going to be some Aizen ability, isn't it? Only Bakugo is going to be the only one who is immune because everybody else shook his hand.

Or Deku just breaks out via OfA ghosts again.

You guys think BnHA's ending will be as big of a clusterfuck as Bleach's?
>Who was the villain in the forest
>Stain never returned
>Tooru's quirk was never revealed
>Did the fat kid from chapter 1 really get turned into a Noumu
>What happened with the quirkless Ragdoll, the other Pussycats and Kouta

>Every person has 3 targets on their body which are constantly exposed

Hagakure can't even go full nude now

>ANOTHER chuunin exam

Shindo is traitor wanting to shake hands.
Ms smile is traitor cuz Aizawa turned her down.

How about you fuck off

Aizawa only wants to marry Mandalay

I don't mind this one since if they pass this they can use their quirks during emergencies.
So maybe we will get a spartoi squad like in soul eater.

I'm kinda hoping that its a reverse situation, where turning down his request activates his quirk.

Well they are at a school.

l know right? there's even another sasuke clone, it's the fourth one already, and he even has his own team hawk with him

>ANOTHER chuuni exam
FTFY

One For You

Chuunin exam was the only good part of Naruto

So who's betting that the villains will attack?

They got their asses handed to them when it was just one class. Attacking a school convention would be suicide.

Same

>What happened with the quirkless Ragdoll
Suicide.

>not zabuza arc

>only 100 of 1500
Oh shit, half the class elimination this early in the manga? We barely got to know them.

It's not like they can't take it again if they fail once. They're getting it in advance because UA, no symbol of peace etc.

>the fat kid from chapter 1 get turned into Noumu

Wait, what? Who?

The far right guy looks really cool. I hope he has a good quirk.

BUDGET STATUS: I N F I N I T E

Femto on the right

>MFW SOMEBODY ELSE REMEMBERS SOUL EATER

The winged fat kid

Where did this theory emerge from?

What's Uraraka doing?

scans?

Her best

From the page i posted? That's an extra page in volume 7.
At the end of the Stain arc one of the three Noumus tried to take Deku away but Stain killed the Noumu and saved Deku. People wanted to know why the Noumu did it and Horikoshi made this page. It's his way of saying "You remember this fat kid from the 1st chapter? I turned him into a Noumu and had him get killed by Stain."

Running air support? Her quirk is really good defensively if you think about it.

What's tentacle-kun doing? Group fights play right into his quirk, he's gotta be at LEAST competent at this.

She looks like she threw herself in the air and has no idea what is happening.

Oh.

I hope the frog is okay.

Yeah she does look kind of confused, but I believe in her

>yfw kacchan got cheapshotted five minutes into the fight and only barely scraped through at the bottom of the score table

A-are those braces or shark teeth?! Either way, my boner is massive.

Wait, why the FUCK is getting a provisional license a competition? Why can only a few students get it at a time?

Suspense. Literary tropes.

Not enough jobs for all superheroes. Professionals are so pathetic they're afraid of students stealing their jobs.

This license allows people to use their quirks freely in the open, to fight villains and save people. Only the best should get this.
If every idiot would be allowed to pass this test then what's the point of the whole hero system in which only heroes are allowed to use their quirks?

Because this kind of licensing exam has been a thing in East Asia for many centuries.

You can give it suspense and actually make sense by just making it extremely difficult. It makes no sense to have the students fight each other (who are already low-tier compared to actual villains and heroes) and make it so only so many can join. Fuck, shouldn't the "limit" for the amount of permits be extended for the exact reason they're taking it early in the first place?

To keep the market competitive I guess. They're subsidised by the government, you'd probably end up with scenarios where fucking HUNDREDS of two-bit Heroes turn up if anyone and everyone who tries qualifies.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1751822

Thank you based God.

IT'S HERE

Kind of a dialogue-heavy chapter. I kinda hope next one has Deku dishing out some smart strategies to all of his friends. Or at least a little more action.

Who gives a fuck anymore, Ash lost.

>Ash lost
God fucking dammit

Shaking people's hands has something to do with his quirk.

Why did I ever think he ever had a chance.

What part results strange to you exactly? It is usual that there is a finite number of licenses for something an administration can give. Taxis for example.

SO obviously those who have more points in the exam gets the license, how much is that different to a competition?

I feel depressed about it too. It was stacked in his favor and he blew it. Had to take his shitty ass Goodra that can't win.

Why wasn't there a Shonen Jump chapter last week anyways? I don't think there was any holidays.

> Ash lost
> Ichigo x Cowgirl
> Elliot is in prison this whole time
> Elliot killed Tyrell confirmed

What a shit day....

Is anyone else really glad Kirishima is showing up more? He's such a nice dude.

Can't believe some of them left on their own, I thought atleast Todoroki would want to do team-work.

Ochako looks ridiculous on that last page

>Next game doesn't even have a league
>Have to wait another 5 years for Ash to even have a shot

I like the way Minas acid eats away the balls.

Mineta's new style waving around anal beads

>Deku wants his class to work together as a group, but Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki want to go solo

After seeing the raw, that's wrong. It's Bakugou and Todoroki. Kirishima was having the same reaction as Deku seeing Bakugou going solo