ISIS PLANNING A 9/11 SCALE ATTACK CONFIRMED

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/terrorist-groups-planning-another-911-style-attack-top-us-official/

>Islamic State and other terrorist groups are planning to target aircraft as they aim to carry out another major attack on the scale of 9/11, a top US security official has said.

>Elaine Duke, acting US Homeland Security Secretary, said the groups were using smaller attacks to raise money and “keep their members engaged”.

>“The threat is still severe,” she said in London after meeting Home Secretary Amber Rudd.

>“The terrorist organisations, be it Isis or al-Qaeda or others, want to have the big explosion like they did on 9/11. They want to take down aircraft, the intelligence is clear on that."

It's months that here on Sup Forums we point out that ISIS isn't using their full potential, only sending to death their worst. Now Trump administration is confirming this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hzcpUWaeTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“In the interim they need to keep their finances flowing and they need to keep their visibility high and they need to keep their members engaged, so they are using small plots and they are happy to have small plots,” Ms Duke said.

How is this a good idea for them again? The last time they did this we destroyed multiple counties (who had nothing to do with it) out of sheer anger, and now we would have an actually target, plus a president who is itching to completely destroy every shred of ISIS remaining. If another 9/11 happens, ISIS will die.

Thank god we gave so many "moderates" tax money and weapons and training in Syria so that they could defect to ISIS at high rates

So, what would you invade? Sweden?

Their ideology revolves around the end of the world..

>ISIS

You mean the CIA/Mossad?

>The last time they did this we destroyed multiple counties (who had nothing to do with it) out of sheer anger, and now we would have an actually target, plus a president who is itching to completely destroy every shred of ISIS remaining. If another 9/11 happens, ISIS will die.

Yeah and it's literally bankrupted the US and going to lead to our demise as a super power but ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hzcpUWaeTs

Another false flag eh? It worked last time so I can't blame them.

I think there was already a failed attempt by Mossad to cause civil unrest in Spain by attacking Sagrida Famiglia, but fumbling with the explosives led to just a vehicle attack.
Judging by (((the media))) and local rabbis over reaction more was expected by (((them))).

Wow, now no-one will be surprised when ISIS takes out that plane carrying the Clinton investigation witnesses.

They were still an amateur cell directed by a real ISIS operative in France that hasn't been captured.
We never saw a foreign fighters attack in this months

Pretty sure every terrorist organization has planned such an attack since 9/11..

So what demolition have (((they))) got planned next? They're rolling this shit out they obviously plan to blow something up.

Some London monuments I hope

>planning 9/11 style attack
better call the CIA for advice

I don't care. It's guaranteed to be in some liberal hell hole. Plus we get to destroy more Muslim countries.

As if they care. The people that fund this shift laugh and fund some new group. It's not isis but the people backing them that we should nuke into dust.

What country? The only country where ISIS has a considerable presence now is Libya.

I hope not, the Vatican is due for a good cleaning.

I'm ok with this, we will rebuild it with Muslim slaves like 1100 years ago

>ISIS surrounds Israel
>attacks freedomtown

fuck it's really making me think

Good, we shall use their skin as new leather doormats!

Hey DHS,

Make sure to keep a good eye on this white Isis member.....aka John Jihadi McCain.

>no Tunisia
>no France
>no Turkey
>no Niger
>no Somalia
>no Iran
>No Israel/Palestine
>No Morocco
This map is either incredibly old or incredibly stupid

Oh yes, they had ground on Lebanon until the last month
Why do you save this shit? I guess that it's from CNN

I hotlinked it for a shitty joke, image search it idk.

>terrorist groups are planning to target aircraft as they aim to carry out another major attack on the scale of 9/11
>another major attack
They didn't do the first one so how can they do it again?

Mossad did 9/11.

The funny thing is that this is the main argument of muslim apologizers: "Islam is a religion of peace, evil Israel is behind terrorism"

Cia noggers would leave us alone

>we destroyed multiple counties
aka created a great hotbed of radicalization

Except Mossad really did 9/11.

It's not like before the wars they were not radicals.
Saying that radicalization is US fault is basically the same of "don't be islamophobe or we will turn into terrorists"

Oh my God, they can know what ISIS plan, but can't even know paddock motive, really makes me think.

Top right kinda looks like Campos

Destroying their countries and killing civilians isn't a great way to stop terrorism.

Letting them rule those countries is better, I guess.
With muslims is a lose/lose if you don't nuke them

ya it is
#NukeMecca
Fuck that cult

>smaller attacks to raise money

?

Basically, if jihadi supporters sees that ISIS is active, they will fund them
Islamic charity is obligatory for the Koran, but most of it is directed to salafis or wahabi groups
Now ISIS is moving all their money in Europe using that strange proto-banking system that muslims uses.

As a couple of posters have already pointed out, there is the ‘amateur’ isis consisting of literally angry virgins who go on half arsed knife rampages, directed by the ‘real’ isis comprised of CIA trained killers and middle eastern crime families

Ironically they’ve all been heading for europe since being almost completely driven out of iraq

This. Just like Vegas and Charlottesville. Terror is completely fabricated

This, it's years that I think why the latter are not being used from years: the two alternatives were "they don't exists", preferred by leftists, and the other was "they are preparing for complex attacks", now confirmed by Trump admin.

typical neocon republican highschooler everyone

Just keep an eye on jew financial dealings and, when you spot something odd, it means they got news from Mossad about the impending attack and pre-empted accordingly in their economic interest.

Well the PTB want an excuse to secure strategic energy reserves and trade corridors, and the stooge mudslimes think they are triggering the final apocalyptic war and the coming of the Mahdi.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN YOU STUPID NIGGERS, EVERYFUCKING DAY PEOPLE MAKE THREADS " OMG YELLOWSTONE WILL ERUPT" OMG NORTH KROEA WILL NUKE IS!! 1OMG ISIS WILL DO A 9/11 ATTACK

NOTTHING WILL FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes sence.

Post 9/11 they had a massive influx of new members and Saudi sponsorship.

Now that their khalifate is pretty much dead, they need to start over. So they plan on doing the exact same thing again.

I hope those planes get shot out of the sky this time. That would certainly give them a decisive PR blow, thus draining their funds.

ISIS is the deep state.

Try to not getting your police stations bombed Sven
This time Trump Administration is telling it, not a random youtuber
Pretty sure that this time will be in Europe, and that planes are only wishful thinking but they will trigger a bigger 13/11with three or four cells

Is this the Deep State trying to apply leverage?

>checks flag
>laughs in alpha male

ISIS is going to lose all their territory in Syria and Iraq by early next year. How many are going to fight for a failed cause?

>Libya.

The cause is Islam bong, and it seems to me that they are winning

>fight
they dont need territory, they needed to infiltrate every countries before the deep state was removed from power in case the new leader would delete them from the surface... and guess what, 2 years ago every leaders decided to import the terrorits in mass. now they are everywhere and all they need to do is drive a van or explode. there wont be a fight because they dont have to fight and society made it so that hating terrorism is for racist bigot, and killing terrorists is a hate crime.
(((ISIS))) already won, and thats why Trump have not nuked the fuck out of them yet. he know they are everywhere basically like a dead man's switch

ISIS was defeated this week. They have virtually zero territory left. They've spread out, and retreated to their home countries. There is no longer a clear target in the ME. They are among us now.

I guess when they chimp out we will jus have to kill all Muslims to make sure we got them all...

They have enough sleeper cells to capture a small country, why would they go for a plane hijack?

False flag desu

We need to boost the Military Industrial Complex so our economy has anther war boom and Drumpft turns into Bush 2.0

WOW fuck , i hope they do not stage a blood sacrifice in front of a satanic black piramid with ISIS goddess artwork all over it ! ( HARVEST 91 )

Article about ISIS planning attacks certainly mentions Charlottesville a lot, as the "turning point" that suddenly made tech companies more worried about online extremist content.
In an article where they're talking about radical Islamic terrorism, they bring up Charlottesville several times?
Wtf (((Telegraph))).