Busty shy girl won

>Busty shy girl won.

So, what's the message here?

Femininity is a wonderful thing, that's what.

They were made the heroines in the start why not let them play their roles??

Tits excuse everything

>was a NaruSaku and IchiRuki fag
>dropped both manga in 2007 and never looked back
Not bothered in the least but I would probably be livid if I kept up with either manga.

>Orihime shy

When will this autism end?

>>Busty shy girl won.

>So, what's the message here?
Muh Nihon Yamato Nadeshiko besto garuru.

Did Hinata ever become worthy of becoming heiress or something?

If not, then message is that best way for women to fight their weakness is man's kitchen.

How can either of them have won when never had competition to begin with?

The message is that you're a fucking retard. The only similarities Orihime and Hinata share are titties and that they won.

>Did Hinata ever become worthy of becoming heiress or something?
She has earned her father's respect and fought side by side with her cousin during the war, if that counts.
I don't think she really even wanted to be heiress, and was happy to do her own thing. She even got out of the ninja business as soon as she could, because the didn't like that sort of shit.

What I wonder is how the Hyuuga did under someone like Hanabi leading them.

Means that Flare wins the Natsubowl obviously.

There isn't really a message. It's not like busty nice/shy girls end up with protagonists all the time. They both had hots for the MC but feisty girls like Chi-Chi do too, so doesn't really matter whether they're sweet or spicy. Maybe the message is to find good wife material, which is a fine one.

I like those kind of girls so I don't mind at all.

shonenfags have oedipus complex

All people do, according to Freud.

doesn't it end after the 6 year? (more or less)

Will Rem win as well in the end?
>Busty
>kinda shy
>supposedly sub heroine

>Orihime
>Shy
So I take it you've never read bleach then?

Women > Little boys parading around as "girls".

If you like flat chests you're a flaming faggot who desires the D.

There's too many feminine girls in REEEEE:zero. Emilia is wife material too. It's supposed to make fun of the stereotype so the author will make rem lose.

>first girl won like always
>"busty"
no

Big tits fo life!

Rukia/Ichigo was never going to happen because Kubo already said his whole thing on "More than friends, less than lovers".

In saying that however, I feel bad for Ichigo's kid. He's not gonna inherit Orihime's powers and actually be able to make good use of them with Ichigo's base stats being so high.

Orihime's powers don't look to be genetic so they'll die with her.
In saying that however, if they are revealed to be genetic. Orihime/Ichigo would have been the best end for that child.

Hinata never really cared about her own self worth, her position in her family, shit, not even her teammates. All she cared about riding Naruto's dick. She did and therefore her character accomplished everything.

The spoilers are fake, tho.

What is orihime? A fullbringer?

>implying anime and manga are not a giant commercial for breast implants

My blood is fucking boiling right now. I've given my fucking life to this series. I've personally drawn 2,000 pieces of fan art for Bleach alone. About half of those are IchiRuki. I've even been featured on Mangastream about two dozen times. They represent thousands of hours that I've invested in this ship.

IchiRuki is the basis of this series. It all starts with them and ends with them. They saved each other and they love each other. It was so simple and so perfect. I have nothing more to say about this.

Bleach is dead to me. Kubo is dead to me. It's ok, friends. I've had a good life with loving friends and family. But I die with IchiRuki. I don't think I'll post here again. To my IchiRuki comrades, I love you. To everyone else, I'll see you in hell. Good bye, Sup Forums. Goodbye, Sup Forums. Goodbye, world.

/thread
/board
/japan
Let's go home.

it's shounen, the writers are pandering to little kids and teenagers that like shy girls with big tits

>naruto and bleach troll the fans and make the MC end up with a sub heroine
>people start to assume this trend is gonna become a standart
>The REEE:0 author decides to reserve troll everyone and make the main girl win.

Or maybe we can say the girls with biggest fanbases lose nowadays so by this logic the author will follow the Naruto & Bleach trend and make Rem lose because she has the biggest fanbase.

There are many stories where the first girl loses though.

Yes, I know what the message is.

Check these.

They have the same dub voice.

>>The REEE:0 author decides to reverse troll everyone and make the main girl win.
Absolute madman.

She doesn't seem to fall under any of the categories. She's just a human from the looks of it.

Amazing

It's almost like straight men like feminine women

>Goodbye, world.
Someone stop this fag

Please don't be a NaruSakufag, user. You are better than that and falseflagging to this extent is just poor shitposting.

Something like that. Freud didn't believe in rational minds, everyone's a bit cray-cray.

>orihime is the sub heroine
when will this meme end

It makes sense, teenagers hormones are raging at their age and horny as fuck

>shy girls with big tits
pretty much the best archetype for girls

That's a different beast. Emilia is the heroine, straight up.
Yeah, Chitoge won to pander to manchildren like yourself, right?

>That's a different beast. Emilia is the heroine, straight up.
And Rem is the sub-heroine
Sakura was the heroine and Hinata was the sub-heroine
Rukia was the heroine (at least in the earlier arcs) and Orihime was the sub heroine.

Consider the following:

Milk.

And what it can do for you.

>Goodbye, world

user?

stop spamming this shit faggot its not gonna be a "Naruto is the gateway" pasta. im an IchiHime but this is fucking annoying

THE MC'S LOVE INTEREST IS ALWAYS BASED ON THE MANGAKA'S IDEAL WOMAN.

HAVENT YOU NIGGERS READ BAKUMAN?

Cow tits>mosquito bites

Long hair>Short hair

If they were based on the Mangaka's ideal woman then how come Orihime doesn't have a penis.

gg no re, user.

Hello, Spirit World!

Mangakas hate tsundere girls.

>Orihime
>Shy

Most sane people do.

Sakura was the main female character of the series but she's no heroine in the same sense Emilia is, if at all really. She was in love with the deuteragonist and that never changed. Sasuke was more the heroine in a way.

Re:Zero is different, it has more overt romantic elements and thus a romantic heroine. Those two are battle manga not very focused on those things.

Does someone have that image of how the strawberry hair girl always wins?

how come naruto didn't get with sasuke ? i mean full blown penetration.

You're thinking about a romantic interest, which isn't the same as a heroine, or to be more accurate, a lead role. Different guy, by the way.

Successful shounen mangakas have patrician taste in girls.

That distinction is important. Re:Zero is different from Naruto and Bleach and its heroine occupies a different role.

Message is you will never have a submissive big titty gf like in your shitty comic books faggot now read better manga

You're right, I'm just being pedantic for the sake of clarity.

Cuz personality over tits is a joke.

The message is that hajidere is best dere.

It's not about their breast, it's about how these characters are engineered to pander to the MC and his fanboys.

The message is if the two characters don't really have chemistry or sexual attraction, or if the feeling is one sided, then they won't end up together.

>Busty shy girl won.
Ebina will win the Taihei bowl. I'm calling it.
Christmas keiki BTFO

Neither Rukia or Sakura have an attractive personality.

The message is being first is everything

doesn't matter what happens as long as you called dibs

Order of appearance in the manga or in universe chronological order?

>/gender
>/species

MC getting wishfullfillment waifu, what else is new, it is everyman dream, the authors just filled the dream, they also can forgive everything with tits

JAPAN NEEDS TO MAKE BABIES

That all men should strive to get meek, sexy wives.

Every weebs dream.

>Every man's dream.
Ftfy, at least before feminism.

I thought Hinata got breast reduction surgery

Feminists BTFO by bleach

Bakuman is like Best love story in shonen actually

Nah, the new guy just draws all women with no tits. He's really bad in general, but especially on drawing humans.

Asexual shonen MCs always get the healthier waifu.

"We have issues, but not because of the boobies."

>Asexual
>Naruto
Sasuke was the only asexual there, user.

I dropped Bleach, but from what i remember
>Ichihime is a worse copy of NaruHina since the 2 characters have 0 chemistry
>IchiRuki worked because they were both Tsundere for each other even from Chap 1

So this is the 「Equivilent Exchange」 we had to pay for Best Girl winning the Narutobowl?

Yamato Nadeshiko is generally the superior temperament for all women everywhere though.

Are you insane? The 'romance' in Bakuman was by far it's worst part

As it ought to be.

That both Orihime and Hinata looked better when their breast size was smaller.

>Sakura
Yeah, I agree.
>Rukia
What was wrong with her, though? Not even a shipperfag, but I kind of liked her.

...who is the busty shy girl of One Piece?

Tashigi

Shit characters always win.

Naruto should have ended up with Sasuke or Ino.

any good screen caps of ass devastated IchigoXRukia fags?

We are talking about Hiramaru/Aoki right?

That they're wonderful. I hope more win.

I know it was probably a bait post, but I burst out laughing at the first line.

>tfw we will never again reach the critical mass level of butthurt that was Sakura losing, and subsequently appearing to get cucked.

That's what prevented it from being something more than just "good" actually.

Not only shy and busty, but also blatantly lusting to MC's dick.
Hancock is the only possible answer.

If you think this you do not know what actual romance is.

Like someone else has said, the romance in Bakuman was the worst aspect of it and just felt like an obligation to the core point of the plot in the end. Nobody was interested in it.