Tfw u realize u voted for Trump because you were brainwashed by memetric propaganda- 90% of which was created by...

>tfw u realize u voted for Trump because you were brainwashed by memetric propaganda- 90% of which was created by Russian operatives and the other 10% an abhorrent mixture of special needs adults, school shooters, and kids who play Minecraft
Also, should I buy this hat?

So you be saying that trump created meme magic?

Also, what the fuck happened with the daily meme magic threads we had close to a year ago?

Also, yes, you should buy that hat. Obviously you fall within the special needs adult/school shooters/minecraft players 10%ers bracket.

Look at the crisp orange of it. Oh my god.. its even got a pumpkin face.

>90% of which was created by Russian operatives
shitty bait but i'll bite

>90% of which was created by Russian operatives
show me one shred of evidence proving this

Already bought 2, but I only need 1.

OP is a massive faggot, the russians did shit, no amount of shilling from anywhere, can change us

trump also didnt made meme magic, meme magic made trump

I'm voting for Trump again in 2020 because FUCK the left.

I will trade your extra one for a kilo of my dried cum. I know I am overdoing it but I figured a chap such as yourself can use the extra love powder ;)

He still sells those? why? Election was a year ago

Digits.

Also, what happened to the meme magic threads then? If people really believed wouldn't they be using magic for anything and everything that needs to be pushed through congress to make a better place?

I still kind of believe in meme magic but I remember last year shit got spooky as to how much I thought shit could alter reality.

I bought a red maga hat and someone busted my window and stole it. Shit was like $35 with shipping. Trump really needs to add an accident/theft insurance option for these.

Checked. They are considered campaign contributions (for his 2020 campaign). That’s why leafs can’t buy them. Must be in US. Say what you will, dude is a marketing genius.

Also, first part was a joke. I despise the left too much not to vote for him

45 dollar hats with rotating themes...
Clinton still not in jail
Swamp is undrained
Still a bunch of illegals
We fucked up

I was originally going to vote hillary to end the world but trump taught me I can make the people responsible for victimizing me squirm.

Any faggot who wears that should have the living shit beat out of them.

thank god he made me straight, then.

Why is the left so homophobic?

Republicans are all closet faggots who deserve ISIS style.

Hastard, Pence, Santroum, that one fag from Idaho

All Republicans.

these fucking hats are such a great idea
pity it costs 80 euros just to get one here

OMFG! ITS REAL! YES! YES! YES! FUCKING AWESOME!

WRONG

Pic related is why i voted for trump

hot

>Wears American flag
>America is a Democratic Republic
>calls people who disagree with him faggots
>Romanticizes isis and supports what they do to people because their sexual preference does not match religious beliefs
>Of a religion responsible for the degeneration of the middle east into a violent barbarian pit headed by a pedophilic goatfucker with brain maggots

You are very anti-freedom.

>what the fuck happened with the daily meme magic threads we had close to a year ago?
Reddit niggers left
Nevermind, they're still here

I'm just going to say. Best hat so far. I was really worried for awhile about not getting anymore unique hats after the wave of mesh ones we got for the summer. Gives me hope we see some like this for Christmas and the 4th of July.

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

Damn, and I was just about to vote for clinton or the jew, too!

Hm, yes, crisp orange, the plan is almost complete

>HURRDURRR
No argument to be found but you sure can mimic the con artist pretty well

Thanks user! Just bought 2. The resale value is gonna be great!
Thanks for letting me know about this so I could buy them before they sold out like the St Paddys hat