Can we build a Pan-Slavic state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLH1x_SGAL4?t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=5usAzayMhKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you had one and fucked up
youtu.be/BLH1x_SGAL4?t=44s

By mixing all Slav groups into a Superslav

Bulgarians and Macedonians are not slavic. Also, Bosniaks are muslim. Also, it’s a stupid idea.

Also, Czechs are Celts

Doubtful, maybe if all Slavs converted to Orthodoxy, but as it stands the schism between Catholics and Orthodox Christians is a divide. Not to mention Muslims Slavs like Bosniaks.

Pan-Slavic unity was never a thing except for in Russophile circles anyway.

It's going to be shitty and dominated by Russia, like the last times.

Good luck having support in most slav countries after what you did to them during your commie period you fucking retards.

Can we? With great difficulty, but we can
Should we? Definately YES

If Poland would run the economy and Russia the army I would support it. And all Slavs would have to convert to a religion close to Protestantism with some tweaks.

Why? What you have now isn't even working.

>Can we build
for how much?? 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 USD?

99% of which will be stolen by Fags in power?

nice try faggot

>meme flags everywhere
I wonder who those could be

I'll bet you 100 euros and a bledska kremšnita it's the g*rmans

This is the problem with uniting slavs everytime you propose a slavic union:
>YES WE SHOULD DO SO, BUT SLAVIC GROUP X SHOULD NOT BE IN THERE THEY ARE NOT SLAV AND PLUS THEY ARE MEAN TO MY SLAVIC COUNTRY SO THEREFORE THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN THERE.
So if you want a slavic union you should stop screaming who should be in there and who shouldn't, you won't make it work.
With the bosnian mudslime problem, I think we should integrate them into the union and then start mass converting them.

>it's another episode of some yugo shithole which is further away from slavlands than we are and never migrated from there like us claiming "we wuz slavs but bulgarians are tatars tho"

kek
great memeball

Maybe, but with freedom of religion and no communism

Croatia and Serbia should divide Bosnia and do some hardcore conversion in there and to stop the wanna-be turk attitude. They're all of the same blood, so I don't see anything to bad there

Make Medzuslovjanski or Old Church Slavic the official language.

That was the original plan.

But the (((UN))) fucked it up

Go back to your steppe.

A yugoslavia with gommunism replaced by nationalism would be probably work, or atleast collapse much later.

But with no lanugage suppresion and freedom of religion and preferably no dicktators

I just wish we could be friends with Croatia.

>considering yourself a sl*v

fixed.

> Destroys/suppresses individual national states/identities, etc. and enforces an internationalist state/union
> Nationalist

The (((UN))), (((Nato))) and (((EU))) are the worst epidemic on the planet. All they want is war and to further divide and hurt the slavic people. This is why they helped bosniaks, and worse of all alb*nia and why they started the war in Ukraine.

I don’t

it could work if a new yugoslav ethnic identity is adopted by serbs and croats, but i don't see that happening

No

Or maybe like this actually
Forming first spacefaring and all-conquering SuperSlavKingdom

Same
A division of Bosnia would be sufficient, no Yugoslavia needed

We should have standardized Yugoslavian. But that would mean you and the slovenians stop speaking your meme languages

Stop with this panslavism shit. It’s a bad idea. Slavs are a language group.

Yes, just because I think Eastern Europe needs to become more independent of Western Europe. I don't think Russia should be involved though. Too powerful. Basically just make it an Intermarium.

A Nationalist Yugoslavia would promote the Identity of being Slavic instead of focusing on worldwide gommunism or some bullshit like that.

hahaha,fuck off,we are not rounded-headed Slav shits,snownigger.

Literally a Yugoslavia with property rights and market capitalism, along with independent football associations for the chimps would be perfect.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Slavic studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous field trips in Ukraine, and I have over 300 jars of kompot. I am trained in squatting and I’m the top accordionist in the entire wedding band. You are nothing to me but just another Niemets. I will out-drink you the fuck out with drinking skills the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the former USSR and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained in MMA (Macedonian Martial Arts), but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JNA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sure, why not. But first, remove muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=5usAzayMhKI

Yes, then literally flood it till nothing lives.

Or just this

in what year are you living?

Back in my wow days I met tons of serbs.

I was in Belgrade, they took me to zvezdara, I goot wasted with some of the nastiest rakija I ever tried.

I no longer drink. Believe it's for degenerates.

Truth hurts, doesn't it

>Blue and Yellow are slavic
>Red is "Western European"
>Orange-ish is Greek
>From all of that, we have about 15% Arabic which reflects the ~15% Turkish/Gypsy minority in here

fun facts:
>Romania is more arabic than we are
>If we exclude that, Romania is genetically-wise the exact same unique copy of us, which is reflected by history and us owning Wallachia for pretty much most of our existence
>Hungary is us minus the South Slavs
>Serbia is us with a slight increase in Greek

So yeah, go ahead and point out how we're tatars or have anything in common with the shitholes that have something in common with them

Will gay marriage be legal in this super state?

Except Serbs. Mainly just kill Bosnians desu. Actually, only Bosnians.

Why create a new artificial identity when there are already national identities?
It isn't like it's easy to do so or success is guaranteed, the Soviet's tried to create an identity and it largely failed miserably.
> Slavic identity
It's literally a language group, it's like saying the Anglosphere should create English identity or something.

Lets be honest, no you don't.

You made Yugoslavia and that failed
USSR also failed
You guys are like Asians, you're all better off apart, and it would never work because you all hate each other despite being very similar

no

In all honesty, since a one-state union is probably not gonna happen (fingers crossed) I will be happy if all slavic countries just got along well/decently, kind of how slovaks get atleast semi well along with russians

Slavs are more than a language group. Wether you like it or not, slavs are a family. And a pretty fucked up one at that.

>Posting outdated data
V*lgarian please,you have less "blue" than Ukraine and the same amount of yellow as Northern Greece.Lmao at you life.

Aye

that too :)

Awe why not goy?

>>Posting outdated data
The pic you posted literally corresponds with what I posted, hope you realize that

>you have less "blue" than Ukraine
Yeah nevermind, you have vision issues. Probably your insecurities and delusions getting in the way to block information that would cause you psychological discomfort

I do. And if 300k krajina serbs and 2 million bosniaks must be sacrificed for the greater good, then I say so be it.

It's more than that. Slavs have fought and battled and interbred with each other for centuries. Polish and Russian culture are semi resembelant of each other. Or look at Belarussian and Ukrainian culture.

Man, as a Russian, at the very least I want an Eastern Slavic state with Ukraine and Belarus. Too bad that this crap happening in Ukraine is pulling our brotherly nations further away from each other.
inb4 baderafags: we r not bruthers u slaves we free eu reeeeee

The (((UN))) put (((p***shenko) in place so that they can further divide slavs. This tactic is called divide and conquer. It's the same thing they did in Yugoslavia.

>in what year are you living?
I am living in the current year

No you retard it does not.Vulgaria has 20% i2a,Ukraine has 21% I2a.According to your outdated map,you have more blue.Hence it is outdated.I don't have vision problems,you are just incredibly stupid.And it does not correspond at all.
>Serbia is more Greekish
When Vulgaria is is 23% E1b and is Serbia us 15% E1b.
But of course,you probably don't believe me.
So do yourself a favor.
You see that little website on the picture YOU posted.Google it.Than once your on it,press Y-DNA frequency.And wow,you will see al the countries in numbers,EXACT numbers,instead of stupid pie charts.And than you compare the blue number in Ukraine and Vulgaria.And finally than you can KYS.

>a union of ancient commie speakers

Hell no

God that flag is fucking aesthetic

>Why create a new artificial identity when there are already national identities?

it's a pan identity, it's not necessarily artificial, it has the benefit of making the nation bigger and stronger, don't support it personally, i identify as bulgarian and want only a great bulgaria, i don't want any pan slav unions, i think serbs and croats feel the same way about their nations, so a yugoslav identity is quite impossible

As a Russian I wish we'd get better along with Ukraine once again.

Belarus and Ukraine are basically Russia. They shouldn't even be their own countries.

Yes but without Russia, Vulgaria and the Catholic Serbs

Didn't make the image but overall, this.
>I'd add a few more flags in the circle, desu. Can't forget about my Ukraine bros.

Hey, that's not true!
...because Western Ukraine is actually Polish clay.

Yeah, but without Russia.

no

How Ukraine didn't learn from Yugoslavia that color revolutions and sucking western dick was a bad idea is beyond me

Literally 1/3 of your people are cetnici including vucic. Sry not happening.

>meme languages
Our language is better sounding than any slavic language.

Look at

četnici su meme, they literally don't exist.

DA

SLAVA MUST UNITE AGAINST THE KIKE

True to that

When did the Chinese become Slavs? Did I miss a memo or some shit?

We will build a Slavic world mate. USA will be torn down by their own liberals, nogs and spics and fade away like it never existed and then nobody can stop us. Its inevitable. Everyone will be speaking Russian by 2100.

Except your kind are a corrupted mixed race mix of Gokturk/Slava. Bolsheviks are četniks

a fucking leaf

only if putin makes russians pump out babies, otherwise slavs are going extinct like all other europeans

Where do you even see Chinese flag???

Yea, wtf I hadn't noticed that.
>We Was Sravs and Sheitu
kek

God fucking luck retards last time you started a civil war your hostile nature can't be removed.

You literally sound like mental spastics.You should seriously start to write it more,you have no idea how hard we laugh.

more like bljedsqa amirite

WE CREATE INTERMARIUM BECAUSE WE MANY AND WE SLAVS AND WE STRONK LIKE 23298747 AGO IN BATTLE OF UIFNASKJNS WHERE WE BEAT MUSLIMS BICOZ WE TRADITION AND OUR FATHERS HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ONLY STRONK PEPUL WIN WHO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SLAV BROTHERS, WE HAVE ONE STRONK SLAVIC RELIGION AND WE TOGETHER BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FIGHT, NOT FIGHT!!!!! WE WIN WEST AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

Putin is a tiny bit cucked, but not too cucked, so hopefully we will see an increase in russian babies..

>četnici su meme, they literally don't exist.
And yet your president is one. Did croats fight memes 1991? Tell that face to face to a mother who lost 3 of her sons and a housband to memes. Croats and Serbs could have good relations but will never be brothers or friends.

serbian is the most homosexual sounding language conceived

it's valley girl: the language

M8, fixing birth rates is as simple as creating incentives.

Better faggot than mentally challenged.

Russia is corrupt and may run into financial difficulties trying to run a birth-incentive program. This isn't Germany or Denmark we're talking about.

jaooo jebote