Didnt read it for ages, did they fuck?

didnt read it for ages, did they fuck?

No

No. Their relationship is basically:

>They love each other and know that
>Everytime it looks like they're about to fug the plot makes one of them depressed or separates them (like the latest one)
>Repeat until last chapter

Freezing has been like that since the start.

is the best freezing in the chapters after the anime left off?

It'll happen in the final chapter. For now just read the doujins by the official artists.

Freezing has become too pants-on-head-retarded to be enjoyable anymore. I mean, I can live with superpowered girls and super-rapepowered guys, but why are there aliens and why the fuck can one guy create alien girls that are almost good but not really and nobody has ever heard of them until they were introduced anf that the MC is one of the super alien womyns child and the destined one and the supreme being...

>There's a woman in the pool naked
>Everyone is fine with that
>A girl with a provocative swimsuit walks in
>Scandalous

I hate the official doujins. All of them are rape, even though the very pandora-limiter dynamics as described in the canon story show that the "natural" state of affairs is the older girl tenderly dominating the younger boy.

Fucking hell, how hard is it to see Satella or Rana or both tenderly dominate Kazuya?

Yes, not much but she's still around.

it's funny because she even comments on that

I like Elizabeth, she's probably the anime character that gave me the biggest change of heart.

>Season 1
>Arrogant upperclasswoman cunt who hangs out with the other arrogant upperclasswomen
>Automatically dislike her

>Season 2
>She hangs out with the peasants because she believes her wealth doesn't make her any better
>Appreciates the E-Pandora because they all share the burden of protecting the world, even if E-Pandora aren't "real" pandora
>"Muh noblesse oblige"
>Drives her own family company into the ground to protect the innocent
>Sticks by her husbando's side even after he's blinded and crippled

Why did she suddenly become so perfect?

She's getting ready for Kazuya dick.

Since we're dropping spoilers anyway, do these two return in the manga? I really liked them as a couple in season 1, but in season 2 they weren't even mentioned. Does Ganessa also fall for Kazuya's "everyone wants the dick" curse?

>let's make the bad guys hang out at the pool while they scheme so we can show them in their swimsuits
>and one of them swims naked for no given reason
how can you hate this?

anyway maybe this will get a final season one day, along with sekirei and ikkitousen.

This fucking author.

He has the best fucking onee-san fetish ever, but he trashes it most of the time to draw whatever shitty urban fantasy idea comes into his head, only to abandon it later on to make a new one or add some new plot twist to Freezing.

Why can't he just make a romance story? Why does he have to make it into some edgelord action garbage?

Is that the one that got fingerbanged until she exploded

He already did, it was called UnbalanceĀ² and it was just kind of okay. IDY is not a good writer.

no its,
FUCK OFF WITH DAL YOUNG GOOK SHIT FUCKING MONGRELS!

Sup Forums is not the place to discuss freezing.
>but it got an anime
There are plenty of anime that aren't allowed discussion here and this guys works is one of them.

Give me one series that isn't completly crap and was completed by choice, then it can be discussed. But you'll be shifting through half dropped themes that hash out ideas from every fucking thing under the sun, even Freezing is an obvious rip of many things.

>freezing is now isekai

fuck this author, fuck every hole he has with a nail-studded baseball bat.

>>freezing is now isekai
Wait what?

What the fuck don't you bait me user, at least let me enjoy my same face boobs

Arthur and Ganessa's last appearance so far in the manga. Apologize for getting pic from mangafox.

Funny, when was "Freezing isn't allowed to be discussed on Sup Forums" become a rule?

>Their last appearance is literally a "Just fuck already" moment

>MC goes to another dimension to contact Maria or something.
>It's a medieval world were men are a rare commodity used for breeding purposes.
JUST

This is Im Dal Young we're talking about here, you know, author of a series in which literally aliens come out of no where and kill everyone? The guy isn't exactly known for his quality writing and it shows in Freezing. I dropped when, fuck I can't even remember the group of women because they were so bland and forgettable, but I dropped a bit after Elizabeth returns. Up until that point, the manga is a bore to read. Tits are really the only reason to give this series the time of day.

>An unbaptized Limiter is the best kind of prey to a Pandora.
Jesus fucking Christ, stop teasing me with all this femdom bait and just have the girls rape him already.

JUST

>Nutted but she still suckin': tentacle pussy edition