This fucking guy. it feels like the final happening is upon us

this fucking guy. it feels like the final happening is upon us...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtu.be/Xjb2S0FrQd8
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one
youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=o57l3SsPF5k
youtube.com/watch?v=8VvGw1tkT1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feelin pretty high energy

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

IDS HABBENENG.

oct 21 /anticipation station/

Well Trump, its YOUR Justice Department now, why the fuck aren't you doing anything but tweeting? Where the fuck is Sessions, besides stammering like a yokel in front of Congress.

It's about time that someone addressed the uranium deal out in the open.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Justice department needs to gather evidence, serve people, get witnesses, etc. How do you know they're not doing anything? This isn't the movies, these things take time.

Fuck me... The level of shitposting is exceeding all hopes. The fact that this is a world leader, let alone the leader of a western nation, is beyond belief. Very best timeline...

MSM outlet The Hill says the evidence is "substantial"

WE WUZ CARRIER BASED AVIATION

oh yea impeach President Hillary! Oh I forgot it's president Drumpf who is a fucking retard and is still getting impeached lmao

we're in the sillyverse

hes going balls out. the happening is happening whether they participate or not at this rate.

>TFW deepstate already gave the executive dictatorial powers
>TFW all he is waiting for is the consent of the governed

The very best.

City people are knee deep in literal subhumans who are convinced they're entitled to beat or murder anyone they perceive as racist

Of course they have Stockholm syndrome, idiot

Nice cut & paste comment and VPN (((you))) got there!

There will be no leaks on the 21. You are spreading larp bullshit.

Give me one link to Julian or wikileaks mentioning oct 21.

inb4 both democrats and republicans colluded with russia without each other knowing

IT IS

Even better, it's only a matter of time then. They still need to build a case.

user completely nailed Russia reentering the narrative, bigly

its real, all of it

kek

youtu.be/Xjb2S0FrQd8

Hiding behind a pedantic technicality is showing your fear. You feel it coming, don't you? You feel the rope, tightening, scratching, lifting.... It won't end quickly.

OR ALL
R

A
L
L

His final happening

>trump calling out the fbi

This is kind of big lads.

>needs to gather evidence, serve people, get witnesses, etc
Yeah, keep pushing that excuse. Because it hasn't been MONTHS already, more than enough time to empanel a grand jury and get the ball rolling. Yes, investigations take time. They've had plenty of that going back through Obama. Even half-ass pundits can point out the exact laws Hillary violated based on what's publicly known.
A grand jury should've already handed down a true bill and we should be in the process of building an ACTUAL case for trial, which CAN/WILL take a long time (years). But this first part should already be over.

Sessions is STALLING, Trump is just tweeting.

Regime change when?

>it has been months
hello underage, you have absolutely no idea how slow the federal government moves, and this applies to the DOJ

see bottom tweet.
iranian uranium went to russia too? wtf

when will they kenedy him?
What a time to be alive, thank you USA, for all of this!

>shitposting president
Problem is, he has the power to do a lot more than shitpost and isn't doing it.

Shitposting was kind of funny for a little while, but it's time for some fucking arrests.

The fake news media can try to spin the arrests, but they won't be able to ignore them.

Trump can try to influence the narrative with Twitter, but he needs to take action in a real sense.

A storm is coming.

>its true

this meme

>The POTUS is calling out the FBI

Shit just got real

>Canadian
>elected castro's son

Was it part of the Iran deal?

Will Sessions indict Hillary by the 30th please?

evidently

They can't. He has a 100 year deal with the "devil". They can touch him. He has divine protection.

Yeah, good point. Would live to see him release the hounds after every tweet.

This, literally everything Trump has said or done has turned out to either be 100% fact, or a net benefit for this nation, he has to be watched over by god or something, because any other man would have collapsed by now.

hello ever-trumper, I'm sure that will be your excuse over the following years when Trump still hasn't done shit. I'll admit, its a step up from 324325d chess, but it's weak.

The Hillary FBI investigation took just 4 months, half the time Session's has had (where most of the leg-work was already done, at least whats needed to get a grand jury to find cause).

Huurr durr, gov'mint is sloooooowwww. Yeah, so slow that they haven't gotten around to removing Obama-era cohorts McCabe or Rosenstein. Or maybe those two clowns (one of whom gave us Mueller) are actively sabotaging it. Their presence alone is enough to see DOJ/Sessions, and by extension Trump wont do shit.

Trump conned us hard, man.

trump is an alchemist, he draws from a different kind of power than the deepstate.

They will attempt a Kennedy, they have to. It'll all come crumbling down otherwise!

druid here, i can confirm this.

>The Hillary FBI investigation took just 4 months
because they never were going to prosecute her to begin with you stupid fuck, 4 months is FAST for these kinds of cases, this case has been investigated and building a case for YEARS

is this you?

>he's got the shill flag

yep post checks out too

>The Hillary FBI investigation took just 4 months

oh please, it took 4 months to find a way not to blame her. you must be grade a retarded to, at this stage, actually think they were actively going after her.

You can't smell the arrests coming?

Fucking portentous.

The problem is that we have separation of powers. Trump cannot issue arrest warrants. Only the Justice Department headed by Sessions can, and he's proving to be a swamp monster

>because they never were going to prosecute her to begin with you stupid fuck

that's the kind of person who, when faced with the fact that comes was penning her pardon months in advance prior to interviewing key witnesses, claim this is "normal procedure" given the circumstances, and not in any way suspicious.

or that lynch and slick willie "were discussing yoga and grandparents" on the tarmac.

the FBI is corrupt through and through. you must be a total retard not to accept it at this stage.

Or time traveller.

It's really happening

The final happening will be upon us when Mueller finishes his investigation. If he makes a strong case for the obstruction of justice charge, I guarantee you congress will impeach him. They're just looking for an excuse at this point.

I have accepted this, but now we have our guys in charge, and the corruption slowly but surely gets removed. Hillary and her cronies will get fucked, either now or in a few years, but it is coming.

you again. fuck off, leaf

It is, it's absolutely huge, especially after yesterday's tweet about Comey

It's not big enough. If this is what they were betting on, they've messed up.

>strong case for the obstruction of justice charge

this is just pathetic. comes fucking leaked information, but hey, THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S NOT FIT FOR HIS POSITION

are you actually retarded? I'm asking in all seriousness, because I sure as shit have never worked anywhere, where leaking information about the top boss didn't lead to immediate termination.

so are you retarded?

Prez and Sessions won't telegraph this investigation, it's like Trump sez "I'm not going to let the enemy know my battle plans" What good would it do to let them know so they can put up obstacles? Or pre-plan a strategy to obstruct investigation. No the best way to handle this is in the dark, watch them squirm and butt heads trying to get out of a bad situation... or that's what I want to believe anyways.

This, why the fuck tell anyone anything when you can do all the shit you need to privately/?

And in those 4 months there was enough evidence to prove Hillary acted with gross negligence. Think about it, even with the FBI's fast, half-assed investigation they did enough to meet the burden. This was evidenced by Comey stating that while Hillary DID violate the law he didn't think she had the intent to do so. Well folks, intent or not gross negligence does not require it. Thats more than enough to get past a Grand Jury.

nice ad hominin but you don't refute my point. Trump's tweet involves McCabe/Rosenstein because they were directly involved in covering up/okaying the Russian deal with Obama/Hillary. Yet these two were PROMOTED in Trumps administration and remain there today. So while Trump whines on twitter he does nothing about the crooks in his own administration.

>Hillary and her cronies will get fucked, either now or in a few years, but it is coming

I wish it could be accelerated. I can't believe Hillary's got the gall to go on a tour, projecting her loss onto everyone but herself and making spurious claims about true, while being a serial criminal who ought to rot in prison

Can you hear that Hillary? Can you hear it?
That OoOoOoOoO in the the air? That howling.
I can hear it. The winds of shit of blowing. They're just getting up to speed and you and your little friends are in for a category 5 shit storm that'll wipe you and shitty little friends right off the map. Are you ready Hillary? I sure as shit am.
OoOoOoOoOoO
OoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoO
>*passes out*

Me and you both Britbro, but think of the shitstorm when the it finally happens, imagine all the tears.

>he didn't think she had the intent to do so.

he spent 4 months locating that get-out-of-jail-free card for Hillary. that's why it took 4 months.

he knows damn well she's guilty a sin.

It certainly beats the fools in Congress with their ridiculous hearings. They're fanning their own balls and making fools of themselves.

catch the enemy when their guard is down

A shit storm.

Love ya Trump but you need to call a spade a spade, lame Brain McCain paid for it. Wheres that tweet?

Makes me wonder if Hillary knew this was coming, hence the broken foot story- which will eventually be blamed on some major illness like Parkinson's with the intent of portraying her as too ill to attend trial and/or jail.

>it feels like the final happening is upon us

This is literally not even the beginning of the first happening yet.

They have already done it. We got us a bonofide happening here!!!
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one

Real investigation that yields convictions isn't remotely comparable to a pony show, so your "4 months" is retarded bullshit.

At best

He's second level, his crimes get aired out once the head is chopped off. Also he's wrecking his own legacy right now, why get on the way.

>(or all)
best thing i ever did was vote for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA

>Yet these two were PROMOTED
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

He has been very vocal about these 2. Might not be in your daily share blue email.

Wow it's absolutely nothing. Did you guys hear what Drumpf said to that Gold Star mother. He should be impeached.

It truly warms my heart to know Trump wakes up early to shitpost on the internet. He's so relatable to me. That's why no matter what happens I'll be behind him every step of the way

>Sessions
Don't worry, Sessions said that Rod Rosenstein can investigate himself for covering up evidence of nuclear bribery involving the Clinton Foundation and approving the Uranium One Deal which shipped one fifth of the US uranium supply to Putin! Rosenstein is a man of integrity, after all, right Jeff?

youtube.com/watch?v=o57l3SsPF5k

It's God's providence. He has not forsaken America. Trump was born for this time!

He doesn't seem gay, does this mean he's a bigfoot?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VvGw1tkT1Q

Yes. This is how it looks when the investigators are really investigators, and not muckrakers. They have no reason to throw each new fact they discover out into the media hoping it will catch hold. That won't work for them like it does for the Democrats. All that would do is telegraph what's coming so the traitors can prepare.

This is what it looks like when they get all their I's dotted and T's crossed before the final move, so it will be complete and overwhelming.

The Senate isn't and won't be the driving force on this. But it's a good place to start breaking the normies in to the magnitude of this, so they can handle what's coming. They know the Senate is a bunch of do-nothing old fogies, so if they get worked up about something, it could be real. Much better having the initial dots connected for the normies by them than by right-wing news shows.