Do you live somewhere free where a pack of these doesn't cost 30 dollars like Ausfailia?

Do you live somewhere free where a pack of these doesn't cost 30 dollars like Ausfailia?

£13 for 30g of Amber Leaf over here

I don't smoke but tobacco is pretty cheap here I've heard.

>tfw indian reservation nearby with cheap baccy

feels fucking good.

What does you guys smoke? I bought a pipe and some nice pipe baccy.

breddy gud

i think its up around the 50-60 dollar mark for a 50gram over here now

>buying poison so you die before retirement

>smoking American Spirit
I smoke Marlboro.
You smoke cock.

410 or 420 yenners

>17 usd

nanny state

~$4 USD or $5.08 AUD

Is Reservation tobacco really not a meme? I'm moving back to the US after 10 years abroad and don't feel like paying $6 a pack.
2.50e-3e here for a pack btw.

>mfw methamphetamine is now cheaper than smokes

american spirits are the only cig I'll smoke occasionally. I switched to cigars and pipes

Europe is pretty cheap then I guess, anywhere between €2 to €6 per pack of 19 smokes depending on brand and country. Only expensive in Norway and England.

Stupid smoking faggets. Why do you spend your hard-earned money on something that makes you sick, that you would get addicTed too and kills you early? I just don't understand it. You guys smell so bad, you not realize how bad you smell?

Avoid the nicotine jew.

nah it's legit.

the us is going to be minority white and then become a massive nanny state like the uk and australia nationwide (basically cali laws applied to every state) I would kill to live somewhere like the Czech Republic.

Central NC; tobacco land USA. Those American spirits are like 2.50 USD where I live.

I don't give a fuck about not being able to live to 90.

Pipes and cigars smell and taste good.

It's pleasurable and relaxing.

Used to be reasonable prices a few years ago, now I pay nearly £8 for 20.

Where the fuck in the good ol' USA a pack of Spirits cost 4 bucks? The cheapest I've seen them was 6 bucks (NE). 9 (MN) and like 13 (FL).

It's about $10 for a pack of spirits

pic related costs less than 8$ here.
smoking is degenerate though

being sick for the last 20 years of your life isnt so fun either and if you really smoke a lot you wont live to 65

Cigars and pipes are awesome.

6 dollars here. Leave calispiccia or jew york any time.

5-7 euros for a pack depending on brand.

come at me anglos.

Guns are legal and euthanasia is legal in my state. I'd be absolutely content living just to 50.

$6 in Kentucky

Like 6$ here.

Only nine fifty here in California

pretty sure you would change your mind when you are 50

Last week I paid $78 for a 50g pack of Champion Ruby at the service station....Tax on smokes is out of control, it's almost cheaper to just smoke weed for fucks sake!!

>I don't give a fuck about not being able to live to 90.

The problem with smoking isn't dying young, its having your life completely ruined by ill health. People who end up with conditions like COPD, Emphysema or serious strokes often would rather die than live with the condition.

You can get 200 smokes for 20 bucks at Indian reservations

>die young
>get to work less
>dont have to spend money on maintaining yourself get to buy whatever you want
>look good in a coffin

>dying old
>have to spend your whole life working so you can be taxed by the government
>watch society crumble around you, as fruits of mass immigration flourishes
>spend time at home with sickos trying to rape you or scam you
>have to end up relying on aids as your body falls apart end up bed ridden

Yeah nah cunt

Yeah nah cunt

they are ~$10.50 a pack in WA

kicked the habit about a month ago, dont know what to do with all the money i'm saving

goes for like 6 dollars here, 4.50 in my home country

Yup, I have never bought them for less than 6 bucks. Red states are the best. Blue ones are expensive af. Apart from Florida which is ridiculous. A pouch of AS tobacco 20+ bucks. Fuuug.

Costs $2.75 for a pack for shitty smokes, but we ain't free.

In this current climate? Not really and I'm 31. World gets steadily shittier, leftism and the nanny state becomes more rampant.

I honestly don't care.

That's why guns are legal here to blow your brains whenever any of that happens and euthanasia will probably be legal nationwide in 10 years.

Virginian here. $5 a pack.

>$30 for cigarettes
Dafug?

They're like 12 bucks here. No brand is cheaper than 10.

That's in Japan. I simply converted from yen to USD/AUD. I have a buddy in the U.S. who smokes a brand called Edge. He gets them for $4, and they're really not that bad. Believe he gets them at Shell, but I'm not sure. It vexes me how you guys complain about $2, though. lol

> tfw legitimately considering growing black market tobacco rather than weed.
> tfw more likely to get raided growing tobacco.

Shits pretty funny 2bh.

This. I can't imagine how depressing it must be to be physically incapable of doing things you used to love.

how long untill american spirit gets sued by indiginiggers calling it cultural appropriation

4,70€ - 4,30€ for a pack here.

i doubt your neighbors would even recognize tobacco

drying and curing would be a problem without room to work

Lowest pack here is 2 USD highest is 5 to 6 USD

which state?

about $6 even

Yeah but the moment some retarded 60 year old punter gets pulled up with a plastic bag full of rollie i'll have the tax department as well as the cops crawling up my ass.

I don't get how cigarettes get taxed so high, when alcohol doesn't. At least here in Germany.
I'm all for milking the addicts, but make it fair.

>ausfailian packaging

How long until we see the same on alcohol and junk food?

Georgia, i get marlboro lights for 5 dollars a pack even

R45 = $3.21 for a pack of pic related

luckily the palestinians still sell me $9 packs from Missouri in my neighborhood

have to wait an extra couple minutes for the 10 year old kid to grab them from the back but the free market works

Just end it right now, plenty smokers grow old, wouldnt risk it if I were you.

Fuck off, shill. Go advertise somewhere else.
Why hasn't this thread been deleted for advertising yet?

Its like 5 bucks a pack in New Hampshire from what I was told.

>Pipes and cigars smell and taste good.
No, they don't, fag.
>It's pleasurable and relaxing.
Self-harm is pleasurable and relaxing? Are you a teenage girl?

I bet you're fun to hang out with.
Faggot

How is it with tobacco smuggling in the US, considering one looks, including transport at least at a 70% ROI.

not really, you might get 5 jays out of a stick depending on how fat you roll em. $25 lands you a good packet of darts as long as its not from the servo

i smoke the black perique blend, and it's about $9 a pack, I can't find another brand that compares to spirits

9 bucks here bud

Bought a pack of camel menthols yesterday afternoon and after tax it was $4.28

>$1.20/pack
>local brands cost less than a dollar
FEELS FUCKING GOOD MANG

What kind of faggot even smokes anyway? It smells like shit, tastes like shit and you're literally giving money to Jews.

JUST

They cost less eurobucks than any other big tobacco brand here, something beneath 6€.

>like 13 (FL)
where? they were 6 when i visited miami

Tenner for B and H rolling.
20 deck of most cigs around a 10er.

Got rid of 10 decks.

>.
huh. they're like 6 here in fl

I pay 1,80$ for a pack of marlboro red.
feels good man

FSCs give me a headache every time. Natural American spirits last longer, are stronger, taste better and most importantly don't give me headaches.

stupid meme flag

>no they don't faggot
>let me tell you what you should believe

Yes they do. Pipe tobacco itself has a pleasurable smell.

why would you buy cigarettes lol

i pay 3,5 Usd my lucky strikes

Where the fuck do you get American Spirit in Aus? Woolworths has camel (one type) and marlboro, but I've never seen american spirit

we can also have handguns and hunting rifles, our women are shit , pretty and histerical

>I'm desperate for some cancer please

Yeah mate no probs, just print out some of your posts and light those up.

>smoking cigarettes

Lol it's like you don't value endurance hunting your prey

I couldn't mentally cope with not being able to use running as a form of transportation

You could buy a carton of those for $60 at costco

Marlboro costs 470 yen, cheapest is around 270. Roll your own costs around 600 to 800 40g a pack, not that bad here desu.

30$? that would get me a pack of cbd cigarettes and one of those.

They do this in canada too.
My question is why the elites are doing everything to make our lives miserable and kill us off.. why do they kvetch so much about tobacco?

Where can you even get them in Aus?

bump

as an incentive to make you work harder/more for the next best thing that's make your life a bit better. next they'll overtax that too and the wheel keeps spinning.

>*that's gonna make

$9 a pack at the gas station in California or $6 for a smuggled pack from an Armenian owned "water store".

I live in a 90%+ white country. Enjoy your cheap ciggies I guess.

>The Aussie chuckled as he posted his latest bit of gold. He swelled with a sense of pride. Showed that fuckin' yank. As he stood up to go get another Fosters from the toilet, he realized too late that he had stood up too fast, drunk on his bantz. His sudden movement had frightened the funnel web spider that had claimed the entire ceiling. It was too late. The fangs had already pierced his neck. As the Aussie collapsed, he could make out the tell-tale sight of an abo siphoning the fuel from his generator outside. As the lights went out, the Aussie made one last desperate reach for his now dead computer. A soft rasp of, "Muh bantz..." was the last thing heard. As the Aussie's body began to stiffen, the sounds of the emu rape squads could be heard in the distance, coming closer to where they knew a generator had just failed. Just another day in Australia.

>What does you guys smoke?

I chase hella clouds on my vape breh ;^)

I smoke fucking Lucky Strikes. If you don't think Lucky Strikes are the best cigarettes, fuck you.

$4.75