Taking this Islam pill

If the west is lost. I'd rather join the winning side.

At least this way the kikes won't survive either.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

islam would only work if we exterminated the arabs and gave islam white magic.

Yeah,women have to be like that since all the man are boy fucking homosexuals.

Stick to Twitter ISIS, your sand nigger propaganda doesn't work here

Are you seriously claiming there's more homos in the Islamic world than in the West?

lol I fucked a bunch of Muslim women and after that when they were setting off back home they had an operation to restore their virgin veil so complete bs

>muslim women
>100% obesity rate

yes, there is.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

tl;dr it's easier being a fag there.

>At least this way the kikes won't survive either.

kek, islam has failed so hard at this

Bachebazi google it I fucking dare you

Fuck off to your degenerate, filthy shithole faggot. Islam is biggest cancer on planet

>pure
they take more cocks in the ass at the age of 14 than a boulanger bake baguettes in his oven a sunday morning

islam is degeneracy

How old were you when you first got buttfucked by your uncles?

Hip injuries are better at it than Muslims.

>be muslim
>never get head from your wife
Yeah I'm good.

anybody can bullshit over the internet vlad. anyway what op is saying is convert your women to islam to prevent them from being sluts

Soon we will erase you from existence. You can feel the anger boiling in the veins of every white male. Every day the hatred grows. And when we finally snap you will find out exactly who owns the future.

The more people have to hide homosexuality the more gay genes thrive via unhappy straight marriages.

Muslim women don't believe in sucking dick because their mouths speak the Koran and is holy.

I have a hard time believing your women are virigins. Our boys raped the fuck out of them in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Muslim women are bigger coalburners than anything on the planet dude. You probably never met one

ITT people who don't know how fucking slutty muslim women are.

There's a reason the men have to keep them on a leash and cut off their clits.

Ya most 8 year old girls are virgins when you marry them.

Am I right Mo Ham?

It's a sweet dream, but in reality caucasians are a dwindling race. I want you truly understand that the world is no longer yours, it belongs to the non-whites. Please find the nearest grave and off yourself.

>Throw away your soul
Nice try Satan

Of course you know if the mudslimes are virgins. Since they're your sister you can keep an eye on them at all times!

On a side note, the west cannot be destroyed. The degeneracy has reached critical levels. In 2-3 generations the mudslimes will fall faster and harder then even the most degenerate roastie. We've got the experience. The mudslimes have a ludicrous belief that they can somehow take over the most powerful government system since Rome by blowing a few people up here and there. Not to mention that the mudslimes kill each other over interpretation issues of their scrolls of toilet paper.

Also you've got to remember the Jews have a plan with all this. And the Jews hate the mudslimes above all else.

Muslims are the grunts of Jews. They are on the same side

There is some truth to this. In France for example, muslim women are betraying arab men by sleeping with blacks.

Yea, ofc no proofs Billy, but take my word or go find out for yourself

>the kikes won't survive either.
I've noticed that the Muslims invading the West aren't too concerned with Jews.

It is the only way, unless you want to lick tyrone's cum out of your wife's cunt.

this user gets it

The Problem I have with Islam is that it would just be the next extrem.

And christcuks are their lapdogs

Well, their anus might not be virgin. Other than that, its close.

How often do gangsbangs with little boys happen on public buses in the west, you mong?

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

Pill + Islam = PISSLAM

I must have missed smth

hot

I like getting my dick sucked by some natasha tho

18 billion*

The moment you took to search this image and save it then post it here without realize how irrelevant, small, unworthy it is, in that time god has cursed that your mom will die from eating huge amount of goat shit down here throat.

Man I could tell you stories about Hijab wearing sluts you would faint mate.

Dont believe western degeneracy doesnt corrupt your little whores. they all take it in the ass before marriage because "virgin".

Western women are most moral and nicest behaving. There is a reason all muslim countries are filthy shitholes and west and Japan etc.. are best.

I'm gonna cover all your brown women in cum

the webm, ivan.

Could you stop it with the faithful/pure islamic gf meme. they're not, women are the same all over the world no matter their "religion". I'm saying this as a third worlder in a mudslime country. If anything the hijabies are the disgusting/slutty ones because they feel like they are better than girls with visible hair.

Islam is a spook, embrace your inner warlord and do what you will to the world.

Zthats bachebazi and it's a tradition. "He was that kind of boy" Sven I guess?

>muslim women
>pure
>guaranteed virgin

I know for a fact that Turkish and Morrocan women are huge sluts

No big secrets and also almost all of them. Can't say about causasian muslims but mostly they are fugly anyway

>Bachebazi
During the Afghan Civil War (1996–2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty under Taliban law.[11][12] The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being against Islam,[13] but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have reportedly been complicit in related crimes.[14][15]

A controversy arose after allegations surfaced that U.S. government forces in Afghanistan after the invasion of the country deliberately ignored bacha bazi.[16] The U.S. military justified this by claiming the abuse was largely the responsibility of the "local Afghan government."[17]

wtf the taliban did nothing wrong

This ShitSkin ChildFucker is upset that Western women bathe.

white women are superior to other women because they give white children

stop wasting your time

this.

>He actually believes all the bullshit he hears on pol

Oh boi, a Muslim wife will suck her husband's dick till the tip falls off, they know their place

>It is the only way, unless you want to kill tyrone with your wife's gun.
ftfy

>desperately try to get your dick sucked
>can't manage to so you rage at others getting their dicks sucked

"We need more affirmation of life and less complaining! More morality, but less moralism!"

- Joseph Goebbels

Lucky bastards

Based Frenchie

>cousin It on the left