Ghost in the shell

how to watch the series Sup Forumsnons?
chronological order or airing order?
i would always go with the airing order, but it seems there are multiple timelines...

Other urls found in this thread:

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=825158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First movie
Second movie

Avoid 2.0

Stand alone complex
Stand alone complex 2nd gig
Solid state society

I don't know anything about Arise

thanks user

Dont bother with second movie, pretentious edgelord shit that is way over its own head. The rest is all amazing however.

I'd go with the chronological order.

Arise > Second Movie > Solid State society > SAC > First Movie

So start with Arise. It's recent, has better animation and it's the prequel. If you like it go ahead with the rest, if not stop there.

>arise

2deep4u

>chron order
kek

Getting this in late, hope OP see's it

Arise is alright, but doesn't quite live up to the others in my opinion. I'd say it's worth a watch, but with measured expectations.

Ya total bullshit. SAC and arise are both alternate universe so there isnt anything like a timeline for them.

He has the right of it. For the love of god get the original cut of the first movie like he said though. The directors edition has some really shitty CG that replaces some of the most iconic scenes from the movie. It was total fucking bullshit.

>SAC can be considered a remake
Did he mean 'reboot'? Because those are different things.

Follow this , although you should consider the Manga before you drop. more fun + less pretentious.

And pick the 2.0 version of the movie. The only version in Full HD with some improved scenes with modern CG.

she ded ;_;

Release order and fuck remakes.

You wanna watch first.

So what's wrong with Arise anyway? Is it really as bad as people say? And what about that new movie? Is it tied to Arise or is it another reboot?

OP here
i do see it
thank you

Yes and yes

Arise is totally forgettable. I rewatched stand alone complex and the animation, story, music, everything still feels ridiculously polished and entertaining. Arise felt like a wet fart in comparison

this

I hope OP sees this too

The MC's head will blow at the end of the movie, and the main villain revealed at the end is pic related. He will be defeated but not entirely.

Arise is not bad. It is just not as good as everything else. I say it is worth it just for the ending.

Bullshit.

Watch everything in release order and avoid 2.0

Watch the original shit. The 2.0 fucks up with animation consistency and the remade scenes are most of the time worst than the original ones. Just watch the intro comparison and you'll see.

Read the manga first if you want to understand the movie. Or go with the newcomer friendly Arise.

I really didn't like arise at all on any level at all, but especially all their design choices. I felt what started out as a visually distinct anime with its own strong sense of style became all but indistinguishable from any other series, right down to the highschooler MC.

>the asset price bubble collapses
>lost decade, deflation, stagnant wages, declining population, no economic growth
>japs draw cartoons in which Japan is the most techonologically advanced and richest nation on Earth while the US collapses and gets occupied and partitioned into three states
Truly, escapism is the refuge of losers

DO NOT WATCH 2.0

The CGI is censor-tier atrocious

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=825158

WHEN
WHEN HAS CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER EVER BEEN A GOOD IDEA
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER
NEVER
NOT ONCE HAS CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER BEEN A GOOD IDEA
LOOK AT THIS STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT
KILL YOURSELF
ALWAYS
I MEAN FUCKING ALWAYS SINCE THE HISTORY OF EVER
YOU ALWAYS WATCH THINGS IN ORDER OF RELEASE
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF
FUCK
YOU
FUCK

fuck you

Just watch the superior upcoming live-action.
Americans are known for always improving the source material.

You seem too under-age to be able to appreciate this theme-heavy franchise.
Wait a couple years before you watch, and lurk a couple more before you post.

Bully.

Bullshit, you want to go in chronological order, so:
SAC
SAC 2nd Gig
First movie
Solid State Society
Second Movie
Arise.