IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN !!! !!!

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/10/19/0200000000AEN20171019001200315.html

>it is going to happen
>(((they)))
>(((market bubble)))
>(((Military industrial complex)))
The elite are edging for a war because :
-massive concentration of assets; subs and carrier group recently there, 3000 usa tanks av's recently moved there think they are prepping for something ? no ? drink coolaid.
-reset economy
-get a hold of dem resources in bestkorea
-(((maintain))) humanity under 500 million.
-october is historically a month where happenings happen because muh occult "holy"days
- some other things i cannot mention hint, recently an EMP unit has been (((disassembled)))

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
businessinsider.com/north-korea-stockpile-minerals-worth-trillions-2017-6
qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-trillions-mineral-resources-nuclear-iron-ore-a7818651.html
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html
cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/19/chinas-central-bank-just-warned-of-a-sudden-collapse-in-asset-prices.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9hzcpUWaeTs
humansarefree.com/2017/02/ufo-experts-warn-of-fake-alien-invasion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_earth_industry_in_China#cite_note-ibt-6
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861
rfa.org/english/news/korea/mineral-03022017144846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NddKhyR9CFU
youtube.com/watch?v=j7rJstUseKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who gives a shit about fucking korea

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
businessinsider.com/north-korea-stockpile-minerals-worth-trillions-2017-6
qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-trillions-mineral-resources-nuclear-iron-ore-a7818651.html

>flag
fpbp

BUMP

Das ist Scheiße

>resources
>North Korea
It's just a large ricefield

There is less than zero chance the US would be able to occupy North Korea. Those resources will never be the US's.

I will not allow the commies to sap and impurify on previous BODILY FLUIDS.

We already do get the minerals from China who buys them for next to nothing from North Korea you stupid twats
There already is a kike bank in North Korea that finances them
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
Chirst you people are fucking stupid!

Is this the larp general?

You had me until occult

North Korea is just China's dog. This was is just more cold war bullshit.

You don't know whats under the soil.
you do have to wonder why the kikes shut down economic deveolopment in North Korea. Maybe kike geologists found a fuck ton of gold \ oil \ diamonds \ platinum or something else very valuable that they didn't want the gooks to develop.

Ut can happen next month or nothing Will happen the coming 20 years

The happening Will only happen when it actually is happening not because you try to predict it will happen

So fuck off with your false happening predictions

Just fucking bring it on bitch niggas reeeeeeeeee

>"We already do get the minerals from China who buys them for next to nothing from North Korea"
Post source the link you provided doesn't mention that.

nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html

cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/19/chinas-central-bank-just-warned-of-a-sudden-collapse-in-asset-prices.html

DOWn 95

Its here.

>"You don't know whats under the soil."
See

bump
massive economic depression on the way
3rd industrial revolution to happen

Shlomo, It's time.

i hope it does, but it never will.

Fuck you, eesti. KPOP is way more valuable than anything your turd of a country has ever been able to produce.

>"We already do get the minerals from China who buys them for next to nothing from North Korea"
The article you linked also doesn't mention what you claim. It only says:
"China buys iron ore, zinc and other minerals from North Korea, as well as growing amounts of seafood and garments manufactured in the North’s well-equipped textile factories. China reported that its imports of North Korean iron were up 270 percent in January and February compared with the period in 2016."
>Try again

you cant drink KPOP

stupid kim is not even testing missiles anymore

he got scared of drumpf big words

>EMP unit has been (((disassembled)))
youtube.com/watch?v=9hzcpUWaeTs

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>iron, ore, and zinc
Are minerals you fucking retard
Secondly I dont have to tell you how expensive it would be to extract them with a South Korean worker thats actually has minimum wage. North Korea feeds you a bowl of rice.
Fucking retard. Goddman its like im talking to a 12 year odl

but you can fap to it

humansarefree.com/2017/02/ufo-experts-warn-of-fake-alien-invasion.html

Just sayin..

>other minerals
>minerals
you cannot be this retarded

OP,
If a new has the following words:
Could, may or It's possible
It's not a happening

(((They))) are not going to start a war with winter on the way.

The issue is not about minerals it's about RARE EARTH MINERALS
"China's reserves are estimated to be 36 million tonnes or roughly 30 percent of the world's total reserves."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_earth_industry_in_China#cite_note-ibt-6
>"Fucking retard. Goddman its like im talking to a 12 year odl"
You still haven't provided a source to back up your claim:

it's not the 50s, we have winter gear now.

Lol ufo experts. Lol. Ok. I'm a ufo expert. Lol. These retards have been claiming fake ufo invasion for ever.

4ever? rly?

Winter isn't real you sheep.

Was never gonna be the US's anyways. Would always be (((theirs))).

>(((maintain))) humanity under 500 million.
it would take a couple WW3s to pull that off. i wont stop em from tryin

what do you think fucking China does with the minerals? Huh?
They sell them

>MUHH RARE EARTH MINERALS
You have to be a complete retard to think that China isnt buying their rare earth minerals

China is Israels third largest trading partner
They have kike banks and they have one in North Korea that was sold to a kike Chinese shell company in 2011 to avoid sanctions
The kikes are happy with the current situation they have been for decades.
They get the minerals for next to nothing

We had winter gear back then too.

zika + gay bomb

You are the retard, the other user claims China buys minerals from the norks (which is correct) but then goes on to say that China sells them to the U.S.(without providing a source) when china has it's own Rare earth mineral reserves and industry. The U.S. heavily relies on RARE EARTH MINERALS and buys from china.

kys autismo

>The U.S. heavily relies on RARE EARTH MINERALS and buys from china.
And you say Im a retard. You just literally admitted Im right
Just like how the US didnt know that most of their textiles came from North Korea and were sold to china.

How fucking dense are you faggot China has its own fucking reserves and the norks are prohibited from selling theirs(sanctions).
>You have yet again failed to provide a source to back up your claims

Merely a rumor, but hey a whisper is a whisper.

No goyim don't post it!

>the norks are prohibited from selling theirs
just like how robbery is prohibited and tax evasion is prohibited but people still do it and get away with it
>MUHHH LAWS!
Chinks dont pay any regard to laws. They rip every major electronic and car without regard for international patent laws.
They kill babies by selling fucking formula laced with chemicals

>You just literally admitted Im right
Wrong fagget i'm saying the chinks have their own reserves and currently have a monopoly on them, you say that they buy them from the norks and then proceed to sell them to the U.S. without providing links or a source to back up your claims.

What, you think we went to Afghanistan just for opiates?

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861

>What do you think happens here user?

>strike
>let's it get out to the public
Yeah no

rfa.org/english/news/korea/mineral-03022017144846.html
North korea just suspended the sale of rare minerals to Bejing this year. So they were selling them to China
fucking cunt and they probably resumed sale of them seeing as how they are fucking poor as shit and need to eat

EMP attack on US will be used to wipe out debt and reset economy.

Bam Oida!

The kikes really need the raw earth!
Also good by Burga Kangz, the war will kill you!

literally this

yea and good luck getting the minerals from Afganistan without getting killed by a sand nigger. Interesting that their isnt any mining over there

*rare

Also digits confirm

>The longest war in US history was for naught.

You are very dumb.

yes it was because Ameritards are retarded
kys

Too late goyim.
No need to shut this one down anymore.
It's over.

good!

Remember when you Guys claim the market was going to crash tomorrow? Yeah that was three days ago remember when you guys claim something is going to happen tomorrow? Yeah that was every single day on this stupid board

Rocket man kill the US? LOL. The worst the could do is MAYBE nuke LA and that would be a blessing.

I never claimed that the norks don't sell theirs to china.
>you are strawmanning and the news article you provided fails to back up your claim once more faggot.
I'm disagreeing with you claiming the Chinese buy them from the norks AND THEN SELL THE RARE EARTH MINERALS TO THE U.S.
>You are implying the U.S violates the sanctions it imposes on the norks.

No one in their right mind would use a "limited" strike to pacify NK. It's an all out bombardment to stop any form of retaliation or continued sanctions and blustering.

Im sure you are right bud.
Im sure the Chinks just hoarde them

I want to believe your claim but as long as you fail to provide links (proofs) you're just shit posting or shilling.

I'm not sure user, it could go either way. One thing that I am sure about is that absolutely nothing will happen with North Korea until 24th October as the 19th National Congress is happening in China at this very moment and USA, Russia, North Korea itself will not do anything while this is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=NddKhyR9CFU

They have a lot of minerals. With estimates ranging from 7 to 10 trillion us dollars worth of minerals. They have shitty coal but also have zinc, iron, gold, silver, copper, graphite and other rare minerals.

>implying thats it possible to trace the source of rare earth minerals
>implying the Chinks give a shit about international law

this was the first time they issued a non-conditional threat, right? normally it's if the usa does this or that, this was just "we're going to strike you."

reminder: estonian kikes started the russian commie revolution and is responsible for the conditions that led to ww1 and ww2.

Also.. There was a thread last night about "future happening incoming" having to do with an add for crisis actors that seemed like it would have to do with a false flag against militias/us. Cant find the thread and am in a real serious rush atm so can someone please repost following link in said thread?

Danke.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7rJstUseKg
>inside americas largest right wing militia
>published 17 hours ago

>>"implying thats it possible to trace the source of rare earth minerals"
>Admitting you can't post links/source because they probably don't exist.
>>"implying the Chinks give a shit about international law"
>Implying the Chinks and the U.S are bffs.

this
nothing will happen with Korea, it's just a final push by the MSM

>It's going to happen this time guys!

Nah, i've had my hopes up too long to care.

No one in their right mind would tell this fuck what they were going to do before they were going to do it, and if they did they should be shot or tried for treason.

HFGCS has been sending coded messages almost non-stop for an hour.

Yeah but at what cost...with fema and other aid stretched so thin the US people would be so fucked the reset would hardly matter.

Does this give us a right to a preemptive strike?

i would say yes. i would have attacked a month ago. we said no nukes, they lied and abused our trust. attack. trump is cucking hard on this though, kind of pissing me off.

If you want to larp, you could at the very least use a proxy to display a flag that will make it more convincing, Germany is literally the most cucked country in the world

>6 trillion

I'll take Viru Valge, Siiri Sisask, Kerli and A. la Coq over K-Pop anyday.

lets fucking go

>humanity under 500 million
>another Alex Jones dick sucker quoting the Georgia cuckstones
Go back to faggot
MODS

Wow a Barlowe pic.

I thought it would happen since January. But it didn't.

I've reached a point where I think it won't. Why would the US give NK so much time to prepare if they intended to destroy Kim? Why wait till they are done researching their miniaturized nuke head and their ICBMs?

Makes no sense. Won't happen.

>mfw no even that will end the world as we know it in the foreseeable future

Abused our trust? The Norks never agreed to no nukes retard.

fun fact: the norks tried 2 times to negotiate with the americans. in 2014 they offered them they would halt their nuclear program if the us in exchange stop their drills on the korean peninsula.

but the us just ignored them.

North Koreans are also prohibited from developing nukes...

they weren't supposed to enrich it, retard.

yeah, third world dictators always have everyone's best interests in mind and would never deceive.