Guess what

Hey guess who just won!

>hint
Not faggot Ash

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-11/japan-animation-tv-ranking-august-1-7/.105277
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deserved win, tbqh.

Well, now we all know it's really never gonna happen, there is not even space for delusion now.

>It's so hard winning all the time

>people tought ashit would win
Are you fucking FIVE?

>has full advantage
>is actually winning
>loses because the writers can't find a excuse to continue the anime other than he the fact he wants to become a Pokeyman maister

Fucking asspull, that Charizard was already at like 60% from like 3 Pikachu Thunderbolts.

If there was ever a time it would have been now. Now we know he will never win. Never ever

So Serena is now his bitch, right?

Oh, also, I hope people aren't expecting something to happen between Ash and Serena, because, just as his dream becoming true, it will never happen. Enjoy more 20 years of pain!

He did it for his waifu

>there are still people who watch this trash

this is such bullshit. this was supposed to be the season, I don't know if Ash will ever win now. He's completely fucked. Ash is a god damn choke artist and its pissing me off.

>Serena waves goodbye like the others
will this actually happen? will Ash just fuck off to Hawaii and start anew there? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Is he supposed to be from Pokken? I mean that game had that really fucking awful scarf.

I actually fucking feel sick. Holy shit. He got this fucking close with so much dead weight on his team.

If he had just fucking used some of his heavy hitters back at Oaks lab instead of that stupid fucking jobbing trio of winged faggots he would actually have crushed the league.

Wow. So we're on this ride for at least another 3 - 4 years. Wow,,,,,,

Japanese children and manchilds, desu.

>we're on this ride for at least another 3 - 4 years
user. There is no league next time. The ride starting today is 7-8 years at the very least.

>another 3 - 4 years

More like another 20 years. I bet Nintendo will shut down, but this shit will keep going on.

I just want a new protagonist.

I don't give a fuck if Satoshi/Ash wins, it's a waste of designs to not use the Male MCs for the anime.

Well, they did made Pokemon Origins, if is that what you want. I don't think we'll ever get more than this.

>Ash makes his own league in Alola
>He'll stil lose it since he must move on to the next region
He'll only win a league in the final episode of the anime, which might as well air for another 20 years.

>IchiRukia BTFO
>Ash will win fags BTFO
Truly a great time to be alive

why doesn't Alola have a league? what does it have instead? Will Ash even be the protagonist there cause there's no league? what the fuck.

Is more likely that if it ever happens that they need to finish the anime (and it'll probably be because, for some impossible reason, Pokemon won't be as profitable anymore) they'll just make make a happy ending with the implications that his journey keeps on going.

Who gives a shit about Ash, they could pull some anime original bullshit anyway. I'm curious as to how it will end up working in the games.

>there were nigggas
>there were niggas who actually
>there were niggas who actually unironically
>there were niggas who actially unironically trufully believed that he would actually win

HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

YOU NIGGS ARE SO DUMB! THATS WHY YOURE ALL VIRGINS!

Alola doesn't have a league, so you're waiting until Gen 8 at least.

ayoooooooooo

u wot?

The saddest thing about this episode is all the cross-boarding faggotry going on. Sup Forums's Pokemon threads haven't been this bad in a really long time.

Is he going to be the protag of the new serie or what?
If it's the case he needs a new design. That scarf is awfull.

Next game won't have gyms. There was no reason to not let Ash win here since it won't clash with the game's plot going forward. Now, we just know that he'll never win - or he'll win years later when the League returns as an irrelevant filler arc that will have nothing to do with the games, and so likely will be rushed to hell.

Yup, and Serena as his sidewhore

Why does Ash always pick the edgiest or faggiest trainer to lose to in a league?

Good, maybe now he'll quit being a pedantic fucktard and let his goddamn Pikachu evolve, then maybe it'll be able to throw a lightning bolt that'll down a Charizard. Satoshi's trapping Pikachu in an intermediate form is Mengele-level Hiolocaust eugenics, stunting the development of a species out of selfish aesthetics. He ought to be crucified.

Looks like that Blast Burn destroyed his chances at the League... into Ashes

Pikachu is the one who doesn't want to evolve.

I've been sitting here in silence for about an hour, honestly just upset. This hurts more than any shipper shit ever could.He doesn't even get a fucking chance to compete in a league in the next region. We're looking at potentially 5+ years before he can even try at a league win again.

Do we who have followed since Kanto really not fucking matter at all? It's just about the new generation of 10 year old's with mommy's credit card? I want to know peace.

How do you even invest yourself in something purely designed to advertise products for children with blatantly no regard for telling a cohesive story?

Like these people who are aghast as to why Pikachu won't evolve and apparently can't put two and two together

No he doesn't honestly. If he wanted to win the league then yes. But that's not his objective.

Hopefully he goes through changes in TF Arc.

he's never going to win
its like leaving Gilligan island, if he wins the show is over and they cant make money.

>no regard for telling a cohesive story?
But it does have a cohesive story.

so basically pikachu is like micheal jackson

>Do we who have followed since Kanto really not fucking matter at all? It's just about the new generation of 10 year old's with mommy's credit card? I want to know peace.
How would this loss appeal to 10 years old? The anime staff just seems way to tied to tradition for some irrational reason. Pokemon anime ratings and movie box office have been falling lately, and yet apparently their answer is to stick with tradition rather than attempt to make the show stand out and shake things up.

Then again, it'd be hilarious if we got a new main cast for Alola in spite of Ash losing here.

I actually thought he was going to win. Fuck. Didn't his Pikachu beat both a Tyranitar and Metagross? How the fuck can you even lose after that?

Goodra lost for the first time while doing basically nothing even though it had never lost before.

Ash Greninja vs Mega Charizard X was close, but after the final exchange of attacks Greninja fell while X just stumbled.

>losing the ligue again
>having his waifu taken away by the winner
man, being Ash is suffering

Ash is a talented clutch choker, no logic needed here

I've been waiting for Ash to win since I was 8. I am now 25.

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE, Sup Forums

The rest of his team was shit. If he had used Charizard or Infernape instead of Goodra he would've won.

Do people understand that is their fault if it went this way?
if people ignored pokémon they would end this series, but thanks to GO the brand popularity was revamped and the end postponed

DICKS OUT FOR GRENINJA

>Not very effective Blast Burn vs a super huge neutral fucking water shuriken.
>Greninja fell.
Literal. Asspull.

fuck I miss his older pokemon. Whatever happened to Snorlax he was a real fucken sick cunt. Heracross too, he was a proper beast - tanked Gary's Magmar's fireblast and everything

Anyone got a link?

Feels good man
Fuck the pokefaggots that still watch such a braindead anime

You could say the same about all anime

well at least he won the Orange Islands right guys? He's got that going for him.....right?

lurk for 2 years before posting

Didn't he win the Brain Frontier as well? That's also very important, I'm sure.

>thinking edgelords would lose when it mattered

Get laid, pokefags the salt is glorious.

Was there ever an anime character that disappoints as hard as Ash?

>I WATCH MATURE ANIME LIKE STEINS GATE AND COWBOY BEBOOP

Bécasse some fucking autists somehow likes Ash.

Doing a more mature serie with different MC each season would print money.

What the point of keeping the same status quo with absolutely no development for 20 years

Beating the Battle Frontier is even more impressive.

>beating those Regis

Well those are certainly more mature than fucking pokemon thats for sure

The MC of World's End Harem
>MC of World's End Harem will fuck a woman besides Childhood Friend before Ash wins a League that matters

It kind of is, he was offered the chance to BE a Frontier Brain, that's like a Gym Leader+. Ash isn't a bad trainer, every season since Hoenn (except Unova) proved that, he just can't beat the status quo.

the pokemon anime is just a commercial

following the same pattern for 20 years obviously works well enough for them, so they don't have to consider making something that requires more effort

The anime actually is doing pretty badly right now, and the recent movie did very badly in the box office. This decision wasn't taken due to the series doing well and wanting to keep a good thing going, it was made just due to some higher up apparently being very fearful about breaking traditions.

At this point, I won't be surprised if the anime basically ignores the upcoming games and turns the Trial Captains into Gym leaders or something just to keep the formula going.

Is this thread real?
I genuinely hope all of you dramatic Ashfags kill yourselves.
The anime has never been good.
Ash has never been good.
Gen 6 will forever be shit.
Nothing related to Kalos is good.
I think you've learned your lessons.

N O
O

Doesn matter, its just a commercial for the games, it will always be around as long as the games still sell

But people are complaining here exactly about an element that doesn't really follow the games (the hero losing the league and never even making it to the Elite 4).

It doesnt have to follow the games it only has to be around for kids to watch every morning so they recognize the pokemon brand

MC of World's End Harem will fuck multiple Women
One Piece will End
Half Life 3 will be released
Ippo kisses Kumi and beats Ricardo
Guts gets back on the boat, take as long as last time to get back off
HunterxHunter will go through 30 more Hiatuses before ending
A good harem series will be made
EVA will finally end with Shinji manning up and punching the Angels and his dad in the face and stopping everything
And they'll make a good Godzilla anime before Ash wins a League

>anime is actually doing pretty badly right now

What do you mean? The ratings have been mediocre since forever

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-11/japan-animation-tv-ranking-august-1-7/.105277

wait
there are people who watch this shit after season 1?

Alain was thinking about his loli waifu during the battle, Ash was thinking about just winning the league. By shounen standards, it was obvious who was going to win.

Why hasn't Satoshi killed himself yet?

There's a general ratings decrease in everything (with Pokemon going from around 5.0 to 3.0 now), but that's a general trend. However, it rarely makes it to the top 10 nowadays, while it used to always hang around there so even relatively there has been a significant drop.

Why didn't you call us Ash? It could have been an easy victory...

JUST

I knew Orihime winning could only bring bad new
LITERALLY OD

Any punsished Messi style shops already?

>people thought ASH would win
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sure, and I don't see why winning the league (a league that won't even be in the games anymore starting from Sun & Moon) would have anything to do with the anime stopping.

Same reason he didn't get his Primeape back for Sinnoh.

...That's it.
That's why Ash can't win.
He doesn't fight for anyone except himself, and because he's ditching the only girl that actually likes him on some romantic level, he never will.
Ash is doomed because he's a Eunice

Primape and Pidgeot are jobbers, B-team at most

All of these responses feel so fake. It feels like there are really bots in the internet dedicated to harvest emotions through mob psychology every time a "big event" happens in any escapist work of fiction

>Pikachu drops two pseudos like they're bitches and inflicts some good damage on the ace
>Frog manages to finish off an already barely standing pokemon, then proceeds to job to a pokemon with a direct disadvantage against him
>After taking on a pokemon with a direct advantage against him, tanking several massively effective attacks
>Lizard is literally fucking still standing with barely any seeming damage after

This is what a real champion looks like, losers.

That is what happens when you fight for someone else, ass ketchup had no chance.

20TH FUCKING ANNIVERSARY AND THEY DON'T LET ASH WIN FOR ONCE. FUCK YOU WRITERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE TOO!

Fucker could have added a Garchomp to that list if he kept training his Gible

I told you niggers, you did not believe me.

Would have been the best option against Darkrai though.