>Asians shitting on whites
a-asians are our allies ! lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they're speaking English and whining about interactions with white people, they're not Asians but most likely Americans.

American whites have allowed all their minorities to act like uppity sons of bitches and insult/challenge them openly all the time. Why would american asians be any different?

yeh, but, muh dick, unironic

The females are allies of my dick. Which is probably why all the guys are so mad

Everybody shits on whites because they know we're superior and it upsets them very deeply.

Asians are insectoid people. They even look the same like insects

asian masculinity are typical self hating betas

and of course they mad when their females rather go with whites than asians

American asians are cancer, especially Filipinos.

Has anybody met a Chinese person that likes China?

I'd like to think most Asian men are intelligent and think with logic more than emotion at the cost of masculinity, but they do indeed have inferiority complex and bite the hand that feeds them. All in all Asians are way better than Mexicans/Blacks.

What are you autists shills now about ? Asians are usually reasonable people and don't fiddle with our inner conflicts. They are the last foreign race in the US that know their place.
Focus your attention exclusively on the danger from the increasingly violent spic and nigger uprising, and the ((( ones ))) behind everything.

Filipinos and Puerto Ricans are cancer anywhere.

they are posting under videos with Asian male/WhiteFemale couples as they are conquering and that they have bigger dicks than whites and if we would not supress white women they would all go asian. it looks they are not even shitposting.

i would also hate some race if it stole 50% of my women

>inb4 muslims

asian "males" are even more beta than our worst nu-males

if you check what they are saying they actualy think they are more masculine than us and that they are stealing our best women while whites gets worst of theirs.
youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ

bump

Love reading /r/asianmasculinity ; Its a reminder that things could be worse. My asian friend used to berate everyone on there for being literal pussies

never heard of any women being attracted to asians tbqh

I mean, there are some attractive ones but they tend to be nerdy, short and baby-faced

This

Yeah, it's like employees complaining about their boss.

well whites are shitting on whites
maybe whites and (((whites))) should consider stopping shitting on whites and we could observe asian reactions from there, how about that
also this

asian men low-key hate huwhites more than anything

it's just people being insecure fags. I have many asian friends and they are great people, they don't give a shit if a non-asian dates an asian girl because there's literally a fucking billion of them

Yeah whoever believes anything on reddit is an idiot first of all.
Some Asians usually American ones that are successful and good looking will have white girlfriends but the fact is most are short and have weird noses and will get with another Asian.
It’s funnier when you see beta white males with the female counterpart to this. Some weird monkey faced girls with upturned noses, usually the fatter ones too.

Do yourselves a favor and stop race mixing people

Doesn't make much sense unless they're complaining about not being attacked because they make more money a year, but aren't the subject of attacks from the left because they're a minority in the US...

This

I'm pretty sure that these are american asians
influenced by (((them))). Havent heard from asians outside the USA doing this

The only reason Asian men hate white people, is because they desire white women, but white women don't want 5'2 men with a small dick. I'm serious, go to hapas och asianmasculinity and you'll see how they obsess over white women.

My 2 best friends since middle school are Asian. I very rarely meet an Asian person that isn't well mannered and friendly.

Why do you people make fun of /r/asianmasculinity when this place could be called /r/WhiteMasculinity.

It's mostly out of envy

Yea. Asians secretly lust hard for white women but white women don't want someome who is 170 cm black hair and is boring

>t. Chang

>asians
>masculinity
Who gives a shit what they think of us

Asians in Asia, not in the USA. Go to China: whitu monkey is worshipped like whitu God.

those are NOT asians.
They are mentally ill perma virgins with serious issues.

Majority of Asians in the USA vote democrat. They've absorbed the anti-white, leftist brainwashing. Good students indeed.

how can the most powerful race be cancer?

theyre jealous and resentful of our racial superiority but largely harmless, however we need to be weary of a beta uprising when they reach critical mass

Oh rearry? Oh, dis-a terriburr, mah feering hurt, I no seen-a yo dog, stop asking.

They all have the upturned nose monkey face

I know one white girl dating an asian and its because he has infinite china money and spends thousands on her per year to fly her around and enjoy life. She has not worked or spent a dime of her own money in years.
She also kissed other men when shes been on vacation without him.

Sounds pretty typical desu

Your first mistake was going on Reddit. Your second one was spreading Reddit cancer here. But then again, I'm perpetuating a myth that Sup Forums hasn't been infested with Redditors for years already and that because of it, /pol has turned into a meme board, churning out copy pasted threads hourly. Every other thread on /pol is structured rhetorically, with the thread starter knowing that he'll be reading identical meme replies from hundreds of identical threads in the past.

>why is /pol so easily blah blah blah
>why did new york blah blah blah
>why is the MSM blah blah blah
>what did he mean by this blah blah blah

TLDR Reddit is where white people go to complain about their shame and misery, and /pol is now Reddit

>/pol

a race tailor-made for the hump and dump, though.

If youre into beastiality, i guess

Asian here. AMA

you cant tell me youve never looked at those topless oooga booga jungle bunnies covered in ochre or whatever in nat geo and not thought about showing them the majesty of the white cock

he is half Asian and he looks Russian :-/

>plebit
That website is like one big designated shitting street.

>imblying

Fags like you are the worst, you ignore someones entire post just to nitpick one typo.

hes not a chad but with a haircut that isnt complete fucking garbage like his current one, hed be pretty decent looking. lmao at his comics being unironic though.

He does look like a chink Putin but kind of faggy.

Underrated

More like
>Muh Height

This

What do you expect?
Its like going to stormfront and expect that they are gonna talk anything good about Jews.

Asians are weak and gay soyboys. Nobody wants them as allies

The other day i saw someone who looked exactly like you. How often does that happen to you?

Reddit is such a despicable place. Every single one of them has this unmistakeably beta bitch vibe in their posts. What's worse is that because of Reddit's strict rules, every beta bitch redditor has to use tired memes in place of politically incorrect throught. The place restricts its users from speaking their minds and it's a complete mystery how no one's written a paper yet correlating willful mass delusion with being on Reddit.

Yeah they look like shit. Most of the women too

Can understand they want white women for their beauty but their personality is god awful.

And make horrible moms on average.

Kek

like this?

They have poor organizational skills and willingness to persevere through hardship imo

White women have best, nicest and most colorful personality. No other women can even compete

Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

Yea kinda.
Cause like a nigress when she chimps out you just want to bash her head.

If a white women chimps out you just loose your shit and wanna go postal and off yourself.
Kinda thing.

its all fun and all but hapas are legit insane.

Then there's also this stormfront refugee who spends all his time posting copy pasta under a deus vult meme flag. Reminder that white women have had at least 20 sexual partners on average by the age of 20, and that Miley herself has probably had 4 abortions already.

>going to any of those places

when I was a poor wagecuck working in a thai restaurant, the thai people were racist as fuck towards white australians. They really thought that they were superior and I guess they didn't realise that I can understand their filthy monkey language because some of the shit they said about me was hilarious.

I'd probably give the white woman a pity fuck after a heated exchange. That's one of my fetishes. Nigresses? Haven't had much experience with them, but as far as I can tell, they're culturally inclined to go nuclear at the slightest provocation.

suck a dick cucknadian. I don't think there are any white Canadian posters on this board anymore full of chongs

youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg

Liberals attack whites. Even white liberals. I'm dating an Asian girl. Pretty sure she doesn't hate me

Don't have any kids with her.

sometimes I wish I was asian just so I could disappear into a crowd with maximum ease.

Whites are the most cucked race on the planet

>muh white is the most fair and good looking!!!
>sees a beautiful asian, middle eastern, or black female
>i-its because s-she has white genes!!!! (disregard they're from isolated places where whites can't survive)
>stormcucks can't decide if they love white women because they're white or hate white women because they're whores
>white supremacists dating and marrying non-whites

storm cucks are truly the funniest.

It's to be expected since Australia has had this reputation of being one of the most racially intolerant countries since the mid 80's. It's not a recent phenomenon, it goes back decades. Not sure about New Zealand.

I am Asian, I don't shit on white, but they shit on me all the time so meh.

>call chinks insects
>insects have enough sense to keep mudslimes and negros away from their hive
>whites can't do the same

the West deserves to fall.

Kys you Albanian dookie smear. Miley has had multiple abortions and her arm tats signify each and every one.

Yea true, they go nuclear but usually don't do fucked up shit like fucking your best friend to fuck with.

Maybe destroy your stuff or something or insult you.

*to fuck with you

And? I don't care about Miley she is a degenerate everyone knows that

The best known female celeb from Canadian - Avril Lavrigne - has dated multple Asian guys and her sister is married to a Japanese guy.

Asian immigrant here. Americanized and American-born Asians are sub-humans. Please stop all immigration so neither of us have to deal with them more in the future. I’ll even take my children and raise them in the homeland to prevent them from adopting a single Americanized Asian trait.

RICED

>asian masculinity
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!

You can spot a plebbitor from a mile away, their posts do indeed have this bitchy, sarcastic and condescending tone to them, they're just oozing of estrogen

I don't get why they attack us. I hardly date any girls and the only asian chick I ever dated was philipino in HS and I didn't even take her virginity even though she wanted me to really badly.

there's nothing inherently bad with average white women. In fact white women tend to have large breasts. It's essentially all about investing time into relationships and shit to find the right one. Of course people are going to end up with loose twats, and alcoholic spouses when they don't invest time into their relationships. Invest the time, marry a prime.

>They are the last foreign race in the US that know their place.
If they knew their place they wouldn't be in the US.