youtube.com/watch?v=6kxR1us1GbI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmIxjjIGls
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aM5btBLVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Kubo gets lots of death-threats.

15 fucking year lads
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

Me too. That faggot deserves them. Hell, he deserves to get shot.

I hope it doesn't stop at death threats. What a shit end. Karin's tits though

Reminder Kubo had Rukia lose because he's butthurt about Bleach manga's cancellation.

>"YWACH IS COMING BACK FUCK!!!!"
>"...nevermind"

No fuck YOU

Rukia never wanted Ichigo you turbo faggot

BREASTS

this, this is the only reason I mad

I honestly enjoyed the ride, even the shittier arcs toward the end, but this shit right here chaps my ass

the only good thing to come out of the ending is Rukia's excellent parenting skills

>there are people who think Ichigo's son didn't one-shotted Yhwach

Literally retarded.

>chad wins by becoming a boxer and being able to use the crap he's worked with over the years and earn that mony mony
>villain ends up being the good guy just trying to save humanity from the evils of death and the "good guys" fucked that all up

Yeah ok, it's funny that kubo still gets his kubo moment at the end while having a shitty rushed ending.

Rukia and Renji basically raised themselves as street rats, no? Don't expect them to be terribly responsible parents.

>not seeing the war in heaven allegory

haha what a shit ending

Well, at the end of Bleach, at least we can say one thing for certain: Karin grew a fantastic pair of tits.

Yawach dismissing the vision as a dream was the most fucking retarded bullshit plot device ever conceived by anyone.

what a terrible, anti-climactic ending. all that buildup for ywhach was just a wet fart, and just handing us the ending relationships?

goddamn, even naruto did better than that.

>yeah... sorry

no it did not, but it felt more fulfilling because kishimoto got the chance to end the series on his own terms.

the final fight at least had an ending. sasuke's heel turn was dumb, sure, but...christ.

I think if you live for 100s of years after a certain period you kind of start acting more adult like.
Just a hunch.

>all wasted
>the show ended with ships that i predicted in the first episode
at least we seen some realistic swordfights right?

This series couldn't possibly have been raped harder.

You mean the mega milk?

You can tell how little Kubo gave a shit about this ending by the way he named his characters. For a guy who obsessed over wordplay, thematic naming, and wrote poems in all his tankoban the kids' names are 100% meaningless in regards to the plot, their parents, or the overarching themes of the manga itself.(those that are left anyhow)

>衣愛: Favorite Clothes
>いち花: One Flower
>稲花: Rice Flower
>イチカ: Genuinely meaningless

>和意: Harmony Heart
>嘉瑞: Applaud Congratulation
>一維: One Rope/Fiber

To be fair "Harmony Heart" actually does fit Ichigo thematically. Or at least it would have if Kubo hadn't completely fumbled that theme by the end.

And what happened to only native souls being able to have kids and the dead humans were all infertile? Rukia and Renji both grew up in the slums which strongly if not explicitly suggests they were humans first.

And for a guy who repeatedly showed how much he loved redesigning characters at his own leisure, you can tell half these time skips designs were phoned in, showing he had zero interest in having to do them at all.

>Ichigo's son absorbing Yhwach's powers and becoming the walking connection between the dead and the living
How was that a wet fart? Now Sup Forums can finally shut up about WHO IS SOUL KING.

It always felt like Orihime and Renji were one sided. I guess I was wrong.

What the fuck happened in this last chapter? The only thing I got is that Renji and Rukia got together and have a daughter, and Orihime and Ichigo have a son.

Look at how fucking smug these two dork parents are

"Oh my daughter is SO awesome that she got into the Gotei 13 and can kick everybody's ass etc. etc."

exactly because, as I said

>kishimoto got the chance to end the series on his own terms.

I don't know if kubo was fed up, tired or it got axed or what the hell has happened, but what's for sure that he didn't end the series the way he had envisioned because it got nowhere, there was no fucking point or resolution after 15 years.

It ends the same way Zombie powder ended after all.

it'd be nice if we didn't have to wait a week to get real raws, but scanners are surprisingly tight lipped about their raws, which is laughable when they can't do the rest of their job right half the time.

>>And what happened to only native souls being able to have kids and the dead humans were all infertile
This was never actually said

>it ends the way zombie powder ended
didn't zombie powder end in the middle of an arc immediately after establishing the central plot and showing off some of the MC's secrets, and never actually resolving anything?

at least ywhach died and we got a '5 years later' thing.

Fucking Kubo can't even give Chad a win in the last chapter.

they literally always were until this timeskip

Karin's tits are the only good part of this terrible ending.

comfy sequel about the childs when? More comedy slice of life of shinigamis than shonen fights.

So as someone who's never read bleach, did ichigo accomplish his goal whatever the fuck it was?

WHERE WAS ISSHIN

Ichigo never had any goals except "stop bad guy of the arc" so yeah I guess

for me it felt the same, with Shunsui saying

>I don't know how we managed

the last chapter, it got a little more wrapped up than zombie powder but it was cut off mid arc all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kxR1us1GbI

Now you're all sad

They were one-sided. That doesn't mean Ichigo and Rukia were in love with each other either

Dropped

EVERYONE QUICK UPDATE THE CHART!!

;_;

Every single glimpse of the Rukongai makes a point of there being no blood relations and just bands of surrogate families. No one ever finds their family after death. The noble houses are all families. The nobles are those souls native to soul society. If plus souls both procreated AND were brought in from the human realm, AND only reincarnated when dead there would be no balance and the SS side would be egregiously over inflated. It's implicit that there are no families among dead human souls.

How do Aizenfags feel about his character assassination in the final chapter?

I think it's pretty obvious nothing that happened in the end was actually planned out, so it's likely that Kubo pulled this all out of his ass to sabotage WSJ or just get back at his readers for not liking how shit Bleach became.

bleach should have ended after aizen.

was there any doubt she would she had the double benefit of genetics of her mom and Shiba genes going by her aunt Kukaku.

Meh, I'm fine with this ending not what i hoped for but it's ok everyone is happy at least.

He died of cancer user

Goals?

No

Stop lying to yourself user. You'll pick it up again. SOON.

>the part with all the former episodes being flashed

I guess kubo had something in mind, but there was no point to anything in the end.

Ichigo just fought because he was powerful and was told to or to protect his friends, that is all.

Since Isshin didn't appear can we assume he's dead?

Damn Karin is so hot.

Kubo just ...just stick to designing costumes , draw some fashion manga ,I don't care...Please leave story to someone more competent

Okay but nothing says "souls are infertile" though

ichigo is the winner

he got his chair back and did the shonen hero speech.

he acted like a winner all until the end.

I hope Finn Balor loses to Seth Rollins as his demon persona on Summerslam just to complete the week of shit.

So how was the raw spoiler thread? I missed it sadly.

What the fuck
I want more but there is no more. Kubo tease is real.

>Kuro utterly BTFO IchiRukifags out of this fucking planet with their own muh Black Sun and White Moon and muh Death and Strawberry.

Holy Mother Wowwwww, Hahahahahahaha. This shit is so hilarious, I'm almost die from laughing.

>イチカ: Genuinely meaningless

Holy shit, so fitting.

who is the new linchpin?
why was aizen back in his prison?
what happened to the espadas, especially nelliel and harribel?
why did kubo waste such a good opportunity to fuck with ichigos happy life?
and what happened to the special announcement?

Everthing was aiming to that

>The big bad of the whole serie until that point was becoming invisible
>Ichigo got a massive power up to defeat the villian
>Manage to defeat it
>Lose his power after using it
>Everything is going to normal despise Ichigo loosing the ability to see spirits
>the last time he see his bro-for life Rukia is when the last of his power is dying out
>He now can have a complete normal life.
>the end

But nope.

Rage, disappointment, sadness.

Soul Society begins training people less than 10 years old? What the fuck?

What do you think Kubo's comment for this week is going to be?

This was the worst fucking ending I've read from any story ever released. Absolute bullshit.

I hope Kubo gets cancer and coughs up his own testicles.

Nepotism at its best.

I'm so disappointed in these two.

Did Chad get a happy ending?

>Ghosts having babies
I didn't get much further than that

Be cool my brother.
Aizen was good, but people could still see him.

No Yoruichi and Urahara and what happened to them explanation given at all if they are alive or not...

Soi Fon being arrogant bitch as always who looks still didn't get any kind of pussy.

Chizuru even didn't even show up to molest big tittied Milfhime...

Seeing last page, we will get Bleach Generation next, won't we?

And then Bleach GT with ichigo turning into his teen years again.

>to sabotage WSJ
more like the other way around. Look at the fate of other swj titles. They all end up with the same stupid "then later people got married and super powered kids (maybe?)" teaser end and/or failure spinoff/sequel.
>Rurouni Kenshin
Kenshin+Kaoru=Kenshi
>Dragon Ball
Gohan+Videl=Pan
>Shaman King
Yoh+Anna=Hana
>Naruto
Naruto+Hinata=Bolt

If anything it feels like Kubo desperately trying to fit in for lack of any real ending of his own.

he's a boxing world champion or something like that. he's famous regardless

Everyone laughing at IchiRukifags and IchiRukifags anal devastation moment.

This.

Final fucking chapter. Nothing happens. Well played Kubo, trolled to the ducking end.

He is famous getting hit by and hitting other men, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M

POST BLEACH'S BEST OPS

again it's hard to say how these names are supposed to be written with no fucking raws. But there's always the possibility that they write Ichika's name in katakana like Rukia's, in which case there's no inherent meaning to it.

>the final chapter didn't even try to explain any of the various loose ends
>it just goes for a cliche timeskip with kids ending

>tfw we'll never get one last Bleach game that has all the updated powers
Fuck, a new fighter like the two on the DS would've been nice, or even another RPG like Third Phantom. That had a far better story and ending than the manga did.

>Watching the anime
Get outta here

>Rukiafags so salty they think she was somehow even in the running

This would have been a far better ending.

How is it even fair for a guy with superpowers to participate in professional fighting?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmIxjjIGls

So you dropped it back during the soul society arc?

>Soi Fon being arrogant bitch as always who looks still didn't get any kind of pussy.
Why is it that of all the Captains, he chose to show just Byakuya, Soi Fon and Mayuri in this chapter?

>all the updated powers
we still didnt see ichigos full power yet

Kubo literally had 5 chapters to wrap it up. They should have gave him till the end of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aM5btBLVU

After this ending I don't know if I should feel sad or furious rage...