Alt-right or false flag?

Alt-right or false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2017/10/06/racist-daycare-letter/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
pastebin.com/n7443LL8
pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomwaffen_Division
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it's a false flag it's really well done because it basically mimics everything people here say.
I'd say it's real, because a majority of the alt-right are just edgy faggots out to try and cause rage among liberal retards.

Similar in style to the 'follow your leader' leftist propo, so false flag.

Lots of pollacks here would love this, but the way those stats are put on there makes it look like a false flag.

It looks odd

false
over 40% transfag attemp suicide, bisexual are less

Honestly, who cares.
Its fun to see leftists get mad.

The graphic design looks like a faggot made it so false flag duh

Total false flag.
The rainbow heart and overall color scheme...
All the separation of different groups among the stats...

If it was real, they wouldn't use the term faggot, then jump to terms like trans, LGBT, and bisexual.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE Q
WHY DO THEY KEEP ADDING LETTERS
WHY NOT JUST NAME THEMSELVES ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
AT THIS POINT

No alt-righter would make that graphic with the colorful heart. It's definitely false flag. That graphic is the work of some gay guy.

fucking hilarious, probably a false flag tho everyone knows tranny suicide is higher than 34%. faggots not wanting to seem 'too' mentally unstable lowered the statistics on their hate poster. also it looks like something a faggot would make.

Hard to say. Doesn't read like mainstream alt-right propaganda, but who knows.
That's far too much effort put into fucking flyers of all things though.

Obvious false flag. You don't have to tell fags to kill themselves because statistically they will

Lefty neme detected

The real enemy is the Jews. This is just a distraction

If it's posted on social media, or to a large twitter account, or retweeted by one, and didn't originate from a raid thread on here or on reddit, then it's a false flag.
I don't see how you could even attach this kind of mental retardation to a conservative person.

based as fuck

I believe the Q is queer, but I don't know how that's different than being a fag...

Looks similar to something atomwaffen would make, so definitely not alt right

I've seen it posted here before and everyone in this thread agrees with it so top kek at the faggot cuckolds who are too scared to own it

thats a good point, like the hate letter to that kindergarten a few weeks ago complaining about the nigger girl that worked there

snopes.com/2017/10/06/racist-daycare-letter/

Hello I am writing this as a concerned parent and friend!

So most of us noticed you have a black girl working for the daycare. Our problem is she’s too dark most of the kids is scared of her. I am only telling you this because some of us are planning to pull our kid form the daycare shes an eye sore. I see you’re trying to touch all of the nationalities but maybe hire a light skinned black she would blend more and not look like a “NANNY”.

imagine a racist writing that letter, and not 'we are removing our kids from the day care unless you get rid of the nigger.'

false flag
if it was the alt right trying to make people think about gay suicide stats, they would have put "gays" not "faggots"

HEY RABBI

Sup Forums would probably put up something much more subversive since the direct approach (like said poster) is way too obvious.

Graphic designers are all stupid liberals. False flag.

Alt right as fuck. Only a faggot would think it a FF.

Until you stop seeing 90% or more of Alt-Right stories like this being proven as false flags, I'll continue to believe shit like this is a false flag.

The problem is progressives like to play the victim, so they stage shit so they can continue to play the victim and drive a narrative. It's ridiculous, they lie and are untrustworthy.

Any self-respecting Sup Forumsack would have put those disgusting tranny stretching pics on there.

Fake.

naw it's a faggot false flag, a triple F if you like

Suicide attempts among trans men
(46%) and trans women (42%) were
slightly higher than the full sample (41%).

anyone who wanted to point out the FACT that faggots and trannies are mentally ill would use REAL statistics , they wouldn't down play the statistics. it's clearly a fag creation, just look at the artwork on it, a hanging tranny/fag with a big colorful heart.. so you have
1, the 'humanization' of the 'victim' by showing their big heart (sad broken heart i'm sure:( )
and
2, you have the inaccurate statistics because the fact that almost HALF of a population tries to kill themselves is a very clear sign that there is something WRONG with that group.

that adds up to someone who is very sympathetic to the group they are attacking.

That font and graphic design are too well chosen and done to have been made by a heterosexual.

Not false flag. This exact pic gets posted here from time to time and has for quite some time. Obviously an edgelord printed it off and posted it at his majority lib college to stir controversy up.

What's illegal about it?

i have literally never seen that infographic posted on pol before. i will say again anyone who wanted to point out the mental illness of trannies would not used a false statistic.

“Overall, the most striking finding of our analysis was the
exceptionally high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts reported
by NTDS respondents across all demographics and experiences.”

lifetime suicide attempts
decreased with age, from a high of 45 percent for
18-44 year-olds to 33 percent for 55-64 year-olds and
16 percent for those over 65 years.7

half of all trannies will try to kill themselves, don't be a statistic and actually kill yourself.

It's trolling at a classic level.

general rule of thumb is that whenever they take a picture of it, and post a rant about it online, it is themselves who put it up.

100% (((coincidence))) if they belong to the group "offended" / targeted

>alt-right
Never existed, just like US antifa
>false-flag
Probably, but that's a good one. Saved

That's not our style we make patriotic pro-white fliers, false flag.

The 'FAGGOTS' text could make for some good sports/soda drink branding.
Like carbonated Gatorade.

Lest see factually correct

being gay is wrong nobody would like to have a son or daughter to be one

IDK when common sense became a hate crime

false flag
who painted the swastika on the wall? who wrote nigger on the black church? oy vey

What amazes me more than anything is how quickly people eat this shit up and never questions that it might be fake. There's 0 evidence of someone from the 'alt-right' actually doing it, yet authenticity is never even questioned. Nobody even actually gets hurt and they get free victimhood status.

I hope we get wiped out, we deserve it.

Let's see if the Massachusetts Port Authority can deal with the volume of horny gay dindu callers asking for Brendan.

Brendan did it

Top kek

Truth hurts?

GAYS, TRANS, LGBT - THE DEGENERACY AGENDA
==============================================
Required viewing:
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
Homesxuality EXPLICITLY linked to Pedophilia:
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
The History of Gays: pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
The Cause of Gays: pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
The Psychology of Gays: pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
Gay Statistics: pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
The Cause of Trannies: pastebin.com/n7443LL8
The Psychology of Trannies: pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
Tranny Statistics: pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
Incest: pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
Pedophilia: pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
Pedowood: pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
Bestiality: pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
General Links: pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L

How fucking new are you all ?
It's Atomwaffen division designs from IM.

Why would putting counterpropaganda be a false flag ?

They actually train and learn stuff in their groups while we stay here.

Looks like IronMarch. They did something similar over here.

Who cares? Leftist get butthurt - that's all that matters.

Judging by the trend, I'd say false flag.

Also, they claim a flier, not fliers. If there were multiple fliers I'd be more inclined to believe it's real.

I'd have to guess that this one single flier stayed up just long enough to take the photo.

No one who is a true member of our cause calls themselves "alt-right".

Those are the teenagers/reddit/v/ and others who jumped on the bandwagon in the last months of the election.

They never stuck through the initial backlash and struggles that happened since BLM 4 years ago and the lead into the primaries when trump was considered a literal joke and he was surrounded by opponents and maximum hate on social media.

We are Republicans who are rebuilding this corrupt machine into what is basically the new workers party.

NeoCons lurk at every corner willing to subvert our movement and claiming they are conservatives and libertarians.

Even the right was against trump the wrong time.
He's our candidate and leader.
The "alt-right" aren't our identity or leader.

It's merely a platform that the left can scrutinize without backlash from the middle class.

It was their last resort after the "deplorables incident".
Normies aren't aware that "alt-right" aren't even 1% of Republicans and they pretend it's the majority of Trumps base and Repubs.

How do leftists promote hate-speech laws while not censoring the images they complain about? Those stats should be blurred out.

You're so wrong it hurts. From the sounds of it you're another "I'd never heard of it so it didn't exist" type.

Sure thing pal.
Alt-Right didn't have more than 1% of the vote though.
They preventing us from shaking off charlottesville.
The left let a single person brandish the image to represent a whole movement.

That shows how weak of a idea it was.
Not to mention Spencer disavowed Trump at a very vital moment in his campaign and he's gone on to openly support gays and minorities.

Not sure how he represents anything we've accomplished.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomwaffen_Division

"Some members of the group were sympathetic towards Salafi Islam. The leader of Atomwaffen Division, Brandon Russell, is alleged to have described Omar Mateen, who pledged allegiance to ISIS and perpetrated the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, as "a hero.""

I fucking knew it. You anti-joooo fucktards are kebabs.

I was in a new-hire orientation and we did the normal sensitivity training that goes along with that. One of the stories the instructor shared was someone had written "nigger" on a bathroom stall in one of the bathrooms, so nigger gets offended, and they compensated him (money, free chicken, she didn't say). But I asked, "How do you know the person reporting it, wasn't the one who wrote it on the wall?"

Blank stare. It honestly doesn't occur to these gullible idiots how easy they are to fool. Also, false flag, too much color.

looks like a case of hello rabbi

False flag, no faggots would do this and put "faggot" in it, he would get much more shit and giggles if he put LGBTQAAZTVRLARPER+

It’s real I’ve seen that same infographic posted here many times before this someone decided to be an edgelord and print it out and stick it somewhere and now everyones having an autistic shitfit.

hey expand the rest of the post i wanna see what his personal note was

>Alt-right or false flag?
Neither. I think it's hilarious

>ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Uh, I think you are forgetting something honey:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+
We need a plus to be all inclusive. Some people don't identify as a letter. Take for example two-spirited people. It's possible they identify as 2.

It's iron march

iron march is not alt-right, they are radical NATSOCs, way to extreme for the alt-right

it's a printed-out meme that's been posted around here (Sup Forums, not just Sup Forums) for years

So many newfags

This flier was obviously designed by a woman or a very homosexual man lel.

>Alt-Right didn't have more than 1% of the vote though.
And? Better just be cuckservatives then right?
>They preventing us from shaking off charlottesville.
You mean the event where the government openly violated the first amendment to the point where even the oathcucks backed them? Yeah, you really want to shake that off.
>The left let a single person brandish the image to represent a whole movement.
Happens every event. The tea party were racist white supremacists too.

>Not to mention Spencer disavowed Trump at a very vital moment in his campaign
The only disavowal I know of was when Trump decided to bomb a country over a fucking hoax. He's made it very clear, he isn't Trump's cheerleader, Trump is a means to an end not the end goal itself.
Stop sucking Trump's dick, stand up for your people you wimp. If your only goal here is to back Trump and everything he does then fuck off.

>Not sure how he represents anything we've accomplished.
He doesn't? He represents himself and to some degree the alt-right.

No ancient statues, templars or other religious symbols. Clearly a false flag.

We've had that pic for years

Actually they had a problem with this in the past, there was a big story about a "muslim nazi" killing 3 other "nazis", they were part of attomwaffen.
Supposedly the (white) muslim was preparing a large attack on the group on one of their outings to take over and convert it into a muslim organisation, he was found out and had to kill them.

They've since banned muslims from the organisation I think.

Is everyone ITT going to ignore that almost this exact image has been posted on Sup Forums before? I see it maybe once every month or so. If it's a false flag they're only using material that is actually endorsed by (a sizeable portion of) posters here.

Most polaks are legitimately retarded but most people in general are nothing can be done about that.

If it was real there would be a picture of gay men kissing each other and really trying to drive the "perversion" aspect of it home. Showing a stick man being hung is the ultimate sign of a false flag, because if you showed a real picture of homosexuals fucking each other or even a tranny getting his dick cut off, then people would actually agree. Tranny and gay culture is fucking disgusting and if normies saw the sex change procedure they would be totally against it, but instead MUH SINGLE STICK MAN, MUH PRETTY COLORS

>what are common interests

Don't care, lol'd either way

>34%
It's 49%.

This, it's fake but I'm not complaining. People will probably google the statistics regardless. They're helping on accident.
>Start off by calling them faggots
>immediately drop LGBTQXDT the next sentence

DISTRACTION FROM THE SOROS GIVING $18BN TO ANTIFA AND COMMIE OFFSHOOTS TO BE USED IN AMERICA AND SPAIN.

If you hadn't noticed, most posters here are actually quite happy with that poster. So it doesn't matter if it was a false flag or not if people are willinglyh embracing it.

Even if this is a false flag aren't they just representing the message you present on here in private to the public?

100% False flag

Also, how the fuck can you people claim the "moral highground" if you are advocating suicide and harm upon others? And mostly because they have a different opinion than you?

>you people

Looks like the work of Dr. Manning.

I actually recognize that pic from an image posted here a long time ago. Almost same exact style.

But honestly who cares if it's a false flag or not? The Left has already decided that it was one of us and we can't convince them otherwise...and they can't really do anything to us that they haven't already.

I say let's own it, and just make SJWs seethe in anger.

I think more fags should start killing their self. The rest of us can decide on the data later.

>implying there haven't always been a lot of self hating fags on Sup Forums

Okay nu-Sup Forums

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THE Q
Qurious

So all the idiots on pol who do the exact same thing(taking a picture of some dumb libshit poster that offended them) here are false flagging too?

This plus the fact they went from using the term faggot to LGBT is suspicious.

Don't forget you have to go through two or three times to make the profile more believable

I've seen it posted on here multiple times. It can't be a false flag because it's what people here genuinely believe.

What does the q stand for?

Never really understood what Queer is, and no i'm not gonna look it up.

Qocksucker

That's a meme from iron march, I believe.

Difference is the way anyone here would create the poster. That poster looks like it was created by a libfag. Posters people rant about here looks like they are made by libfags. Coincidence?

It was created by this guy.