How do right-wing people basically reconcile the fact that Muslims are also just brown right-wingers?

How do right-wing people basically reconcile the fact that Muslims are also just brown right-wingers?

You agree on everything, except one of you loves Israel and the others wants to nuke it (rightfully).

Because they are theocratic fascists who are the polar opposite of the constitution of the United States of America which is "the right" in the US

Stupid bong faggot

>polar opposite
and how are they the polar opposite? I hear this line about being diametrically opposed a lot, but it doesn't seem to hold in practice.

I actually have quite a few Muslim friends, and we generally agree on most social issues. That said, we all acknowledge that sharing the same small community is awkward at times, especially with ensuring that something is Halal. Only the local mosque sells certified meat. If they come over, I usually just cook vegetarian.

Also, fuck Israel.

I have no problem with them being brown right-wingers, except when they start leaving their shithole countries and forcing white countries to become brown shitholes

Befriending sand apes because you both hate blue haired dykes is a failing strategy.
When you lose your common enemy your differences will become apparent and enormous. Forcing you to either join or fight them for your life.

>fact that Muslims are also just brown right-wingers?
How does it changed the fact that they do not belong to European clay? Yes, islam has its flaws but generally redpilled, even Hitler acknowledged it, but its place is in Middle east, its culture is alien to Europe.

>Constitution of the United States of America = Classical Liberalism and Individualism
>Muslims = theocratic fascists that ban everything fun/non-Muslim
Muslims are more like Marxist then conservatives in action

I think everyone around here would like Muslims a lot more if they just fucked off in general.

We're not
>muh gays
>muh women's rights
Like most people.

so what are these fun things they've banned?

They follow satan you demonic piece of shit
enjoy hell

Many wars in history have been a clash of two authoritarian groups.

We dont give a fuck what they think, theyre brown and they stink and they should fuck off.

men fucking eachother up the bum and other sorts of degeneracy
Americans love their degeneracy

Islam is more Communist than anything else. And there's all that rape and racism against white people, so even if they marched to God Save the Queen or sang The Star Spangled Banner with tears in their eyes, I still think they should all return to the land of Islam's origin, Saudi Arabia. The Middle East might actually be a decent place if it was allowed to return to Christianity or its own pagan cultures.

The new generation of right wingers in this country just want small government, closed borders, less taxes, no more abortion, get rid of regulations, end political correctness policing, and end to racism.

We dont not share any ideas with Muslims

And the right-wing is pro-fag now?

Oh good lets just recklessly mass import them at rates where assimilation becomes impossible

They are all idiots. I converted a month ago, I'm still learning.

Well the main body of the alt-right, alt-lite of you prefer, sure is. Mainstream conservatism managed to defeat the religious right within itself, so they're pro fag now. Everywhere you go, westerners worship fags.

Well, there is a heavy Sunni / Shia conflict. They don't only kill westerners, gays, women, etc. They also kill each other. As far as I know we don't.

I am friends with people who happen to be Muslim, not friends with them because they are Muslim. We generally respect the resolution we have in our respective faiths and leave it at that.

The differences between Islam and the right are caustic and explosive!

>no more abortion,
>no immigration
>no political correctness

> get rid of regulations
>get rid of regulations
>get rid of regulations

in other words, you want to govern based on "muh feelings" like a little faggot snowflake. kys

Because we're racists, duh.

They're provably dumber and more violent than white people. Regardless of values, they will never fit in to white society.

You shareblue faggots suck at the internet

How about you lefties don't have a grasp on what is "right wing".... because Muslims are leftie "rules pyschos" to the violent death....

How do leftists claim that modern-day politics require more advanced and complex solutions that their Marxism "provides" while simultaneously simplifying literally everything else to the point where they equate the right with both Islam and Nazism and libertarianism as well?
Genuinely curious how people take you seriously.

Why am I supposed to believe that Ahmed they are voting for the left you dune coon.

because all abrahamic religions are jewish bullshit and most muslims are retarded shitskins

>oppose islam to allow leftists to grow
>more leftists allow islam to grow
>islam once big enough attacks leftists
>stand aside whilst islam destroys leftists for degeneracy
>destroy remnants of islam
Sorted, mate.

How the fuck would you destroy Islam when your scenario never puts you in a position of power? The Left will never attack Islam. If anything, they'll just end up submitting and be absorbed by it.

Drinking
Gambling
Any games that have RNG or traditional games involving dice or shuffled cards
Doggos
Music
Dancing
Tattoos
Jerking off
There's more I'm sure but that's off the top of my head

>You agree on everything

Stupid, or weak B8.

Islam believes in controlling every person in the world.

Only leftists and (((globalists))) in America believe in that shit. The "right wing" has an attitude that says, "Fuck of and leave us alone, and we'll return the favor." Even most of the religious have stopped sperging out over gays and such.

If you're watching American corporate news media, it's understandable that you think what you do, but they're all lying commies and you're wrong.

He literally said bring an end to politically correct policing and you say govern based on my feelings. What I gathered is that he doesn't care about feelings being hurt. You lot are so fucking bad at this it's hilarious. The whole notion of using snowflake against conservatives is ass backwards. It's like if blacks had the idea of using nigger against whites.... Okay, that word has no context or relevance to me so, what?

Muslims are not supposed to jerk off, silly, Allah made goats to release pent-up stress. And why need alcohol when you can have healthy camel piss?