The Out of Africa theory BTFO

Archaeology fossil teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history

A team of German archaeologists discovered a puzzling set of teeth in the former riverbed of the Rhine, the Museum of Natural History in Mainz announced on Wednesday.
The teeth don't appear to belong to any species discovered in Europe or Asia. They most closely resemble those belonging to the early hominin skeletons of Lucy (Australopithecus afarensis) and Ardi (Ardipithecus ramidus), famously discovered in Ethiopia.

But these new teeth, found in the western German town of Eppelsheim near Mainz, are at least 4 million years older than the African skeletons, (((which has scientists so puzzled they held off publishing for a year)))

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/archaeology-fossil-teeth-discovery-in-germany-could-re-write-human-history/a-41028029
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
archive.fo/LwdJ8
archive.fo/xhU1F
archive.fo/f0Vlq
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source

dw.com/en/archaeology-fossil-teeth-discovery-in-germany-could-re-write-human-history/a-41028029

Wow first the Balkan thing now this ... Lol now all that Africa has is poverty :D

Maybe Hitler was on to something when he was talking about the ancient Germanic super race.

you mean the theory that
in 2012 I told you all will be challenged
in 2013
in 2014
in 2015
I said
on here
WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEY ARE EMBOLDENED THEY WILL REWRITE ALL HISTORY, AND THIS WILL ALL BE FUNDED BY EU
and you NIGGERS
you FUCKING LAZY NIGGERS
are ASLEEP
WAKE

THE

FUCK

UP

JESSSSSssuuuuuusussssss IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING YOU STUPID FAGGOTS AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING ASLEEP TO CARE

I wonder what else have (((they))) decided to keep a secret

Personally I always thought that the Africa theory was crap

>Balkan thing
Sauce?

One conservative behavior that is truly beyond any measure of retardation is their denial of evidence. For unknown reasons, conservatives and republicans are incapable of accepting that small, isolated sets of data do not carry as much weight as large, aggregated sets of data. Essentially, they believe that any piece of recorded information, no matter how insignificant or far reaching, is able to completely disprove any amount of data before it, regardless of the robustness of that before data. Even more striking is that even if that small piece of data is disproved, they will CONTINUE to believe it and will actually cite it as the only valid piece of data available.

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

and aids, they still have aids

Interesting, I could drive over there and ask them about it in about 30 minutes

Well it was always just a theory but the fact they pushed it like it was a fact is they wanted to promote the whole race doesn't exist thing

true

>just a theory
Here, a person with absolutely abysmal intelligence disregards thousands of hours worked and hundreds of thousands of pages read by geneticists by saying 'lol its just a theory'. Note that they have not actually disproved a single piece of previously gathered data, but because they THINK they have, they now feel even more assured that they are correct. Confirmation bias may play a large role in this phenomenon.

>(((which has scientists so puzzled they held off publishing for a year)))

Lol yeah they held it off because they were puzzled... Just like the "migrants" that were running away from war ....

and here we have an idiot that thinks a few skeletons in Africa is enough to be make out of africa theory a fact... SAD

and you do know it was pushed for (((their agenda))) it is not the only theory that was backed by a few skeletons

well guess what dipshit we know have evidence to say otherwise

But you can get rid of that easy from the local witch doctor and his muti and by other means

Fossil located in an unexpected place. How is this data not valid? It raises questions about previous assumptions and warrants further investigations. Why do liberals insist on accepting the status quo on science? Why do they believe science is always right at this moment?

This just shows how shitty Africa is ..What are we talking about those people believe Africa would look like the depiction they saw in Black Panther trailer ...Even though Africa in science terms is even more poor

1 tooth cannot btfo theory based on thousand other teeth

bump

Europeans are the true humans always have been

Let him be the guy probably read it in the text book and it is now a frcat set in stone for him

such people belive what they are told, to counter their world views would be racist to them

When pressed, they will lash out at you, accusing your data of being insufficient to the point of being worthless. Again, there is no evidence to support the poster's claim, but because he believes that he is right, he reinforces his own ignorance.

Sometimes, they will attempt to address only one part of an argument, hoping that the person who made the argument will forget the part of the argument that isn't address. This, again, is absolutely retarded, as the person making the argument is not going to suddenly forget what they were saying, no matter how distracting the conservative tries to be. The particular way that this poster argues is especially monumentally stupid, as he is implying that the scientific method is not the correct way to perform science. Again, this is one of the more retarded things any human can say or think.

You do know this isn't a first of its kind we already had the Balkan skeletons....

The cell theory is also a theory mate

>what is science
before you try to discredit something by calling it a theory, answer that question first

Wow you can try to make your arguments look better but the fact remains we are seeing more and more skeletons older then those in Africa found in Europe

As cool as this is, it really don't mean much. We will keep finding older fossils everywhere, right now its germany, a few years it could be somewhere in russia etc etc... We will never know precisely where humans started unless we invent the time machine.

>The cell theory is also a theory mate
Finally, with no arguments left, the conservative is reduced to trolling like an idiot. In this case, they imply that cell theory may not be correct, which can easily be disproved in hundreds of different ways. The amount of evidence for cell theory is so vast, so all-encompassing, that one is left wondering whether or not the conservative actually is a mentally disabled moron or is simply emulating one.

Unlike the cell theory the out of Africa theory was pushed for the sole reason of trying to make like there are no difference s between races

this

you fuckig stupid Sup Forumstard the out of africa theory is already proved by the mitochondria, yes another protohumans existed but all the remaining ones (we) can be traced back to africa using mitochondria genome.

AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Libshits and niggers unequivocally, eternally, soul-crushingly
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT!!!!
AHAHAHAHHS

Go to sleep (((you)))

You generally start with a theory and then find evidence to support it, typically by means of the scientific method.
When you stumble upon scientific evidence that contradicts your theory, there are three options.
1) Adjust the theory to accommodate the new evidence and call it something else
2) Failing option #1, devise a new theory at the cost of all the other evidence, hoping you'll find more proof or a theory that may connect them somehow
3) Insult the author and claim consensus is a scientifically unbreakable construct

Option #3 is the only one that has no rational foundation.
It's also the option you're deploying.

>One conservative behavior that is truly beyond any measure of retardation is their denial of evidence. For unknown reasons, conservatives and republicans are incapable of accepting that small, isolated sets of data do not carry as much weight as large, aggregated sets of data. Essentially, they believe that any piece of recorded information, no matter how insignificant or far reaching, is able to completely disprove any amount of data before it, regardless of the robustness of that before data. Even more striking is that even if that small piece of data is disproved, they will CONTINUE to believe it and will actually cite it as the only valid piece of data available.

What about the data that shows most white people don't carry any Sub-Saharian DNA?

Where is your diversity God now, mongrel?

Here, it is implied that throwing away all previous evidence is equivalent to "adjusting the theory". Pure idiocy.

When challenged, they will continue to miss the very point that is being made. One. Piece. Of. Data. Does. Not. Disprove. All. Other. Data.

Even if the Out of Africa theory is true, who fucking gives a shit? It's only feelings based stupidity that would suggest that all the races in the world are exactly the same. These (((science))) advocates will harp about how complex the brain is and yet all humans are exactly the same, despite observable differences, despite thousands of years of different environments. They'll talk about "inherited trauma" but ONLY when it serves to take money from white people. They'll never apply the same standard to talents, motivation or anything that could contribute to any given society.

Even if the Out of Africa theory is true, why should we import foreigners who've never in their history amounted to anything as a collective?

9.7-million-year-old Germany > 7.2 MILLION-YEAR-OLD FOSSILS Balkan > Africa

you have proof for africa an older skeleton ? what is that no ?

:D BTFO nigger

He is just sad no gibs for him ;)

Is that why all the Africans are flooding Germany and the rest of Europe? To come back home?

Either way, I doubt that this will kill the Africa theory. The exodus waves are proven, now they just have to claim that there were earlier ones.

Science is so much easier when you drop the outliers, isn't it?

The way I read it is that like all science it was just a theory supported by evidence and not religious fact, the latter being the way this theory is taught to people by schools and the media.

You don't seem to grasp asymmetry in evidence. A hypothesis can be falsified with one piece of evidence, depending on the hypothesis.

I'm literally good friends with the people who carried out that research

massive dicksandwich for u faggot.

That's why I loved my physics teacher in high school. He always made it clear that scientific theories are "just" that and need to adapt when new/better evidence is found. One example was that he claimed to refuse to believe that black holes exist (back in the 80s there was no evidence found yet).

It doesn't disprove the other data. That's not what's happening. It's changing the narrative built around the data.

TELL THEM TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I always found that playing the out of africa tune all the time was too forced, maybe in time they discover we evolved on mutliple locations

Because real Europeans were black, you cumskins came later on after u stole our technlogy

WE

A-Are they continuing?

homus erectus among us

If we did come Out of Africa it was the first example of White Flight. Had to get away from those fucking coons and their anti-social ways.

but oldest modern human (homo sapiens) was discovered in africa, not europe

>maybe in time they discover we evolved on mutliple locations

That obviously happened, just look at the various sub-races of the homo sapiens living on our planet. We're biologically compatible so I tend to see humans as "one race" too, but with plenty different breeds. And I agree about the Africa theory being forced by the media, though that doesn't change the fact that it's a scientific theory based on evidence. Also, why should I care if my ape ancestors came from Africa millions of years ago? Doesn't change the fact that I'm a white German.

You mean like generations of data showing races are genetically distinct or that there are only two genders

Here's the archive of it
archive.fo/LwdJ8

WE
WUZ
HUMANITY

phys.org archive
archive.fo/xhU1F

telegraph archive
archive.fo/f0Vlq

you sound reatarded

Here's the way I see it. Some Australopithecus types leave africa. Die out due to harsher northern conditions. Homo sapiens evolve in Africa due to easier survival conditions. A lot of them leave Africa. Neanderthals appear, some mixing with homo sapiens. White people become a thing. Become a thing due to harsh northern conditions. Take over the world eventually because of this.

gud leaf

ayys came and fucked with us. that simple

That's what seemed likely given fossils found so far.

And don't forget the theory homo sapiens left Ethiopia 150k years ago took another beating with the 300k yo fossil found in Morroco:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco

that's just one way to interpret the data, could just as well have been a euro->africa migration due to an european ice age, then repopulation of europe after the ice age.
But more likely, the data is fudged, stretched and turned to even allow an OoA interpretation, while data not fitting the OoA theory is thrown away because it is assumed to be wrong, no need for wrong data is there?