Who is the biggest cuck?

The french

Germany

yo're mom

This

Sweden by far. Trudeau is a cuck, not the rest of the country. Pretty much everybody here hates or dislikes him.

UK

Cuba

>Who is the biggest cuck?
I am genuinely curious about this. Have a bump.

The white man

uk or sweden

(you)

the 52% country

Sweden.

but they don't fuck dogs in Sweden yet. And their flag isn't a fucking leaf

This is Canada's president, you tell me

Cucknada

>T. FurrFag

Pick one between UK, Germany or South Korea.

UK

USA by far they elected a nigger president twice and half their population is niggers/spics

Canada. At least Swedes have SD, which means they aren't 100 % cucked. Canada has no real right wing parties, correct me if I'm wrong leafs

definitely the perfidious leaf

Yeah but on election day Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto are going totally red and he'll get at least 4 more years of majority. I hope the NDP Pajeet can take some SJW votes away from Trudeau though.

Spain.

Catalonia was a country right? It only lasted for 8 seconds.

Usa

u guys have penis breath

>"president"
user are u trying to snafu me

>when you want your country to become the Sweden of N. America

are you still drunk?

Those fucking head garbs were just banned in my province

If you drive 45 minutes out of Montreal everywhere in the province you'll only white people

Not even close to being as cucked as Sweden or Germany or France

>being polish

>driving outside of the city

Why would anyone want to do that?

this. canada can unironically still be saved

Rural Canada is best canada

Canada is pretty cuck but not as bad as ikea

Sweden is worse than Canada in general. The most cucked country would have to be France though.

>thinking party politics will change anything
Who is the real cuck? At least we are not so retarded to believe we can beat the kikes at their own game.

The ones that started everything US and UK

Canada is, Canadians of European decent will be a minority sooner than Swedes will be in their own countries. Sweden has a rising nationalist movement so they might reverse course. There is no such movement in Canada.

Tbh there is no other politician trying to show off how much progressive he is than others than Justin fucking Trudeau

UK is worse than both of them

Hongcouver is lost cause almost everyone i know here is a liberal or ndp supporter