NEW VIDEO OUT OF ZUCC MAKING THE ARGUMENT THAT HE'S HUMAN WHEN NO ONE ASKED HIM. CONVINCED?

NEW VIDEO OUT OF ZUCC MAKING THE ARGUMENT THAT HE'S HUMAN WHEN NO ONE ASKED HIM. CONVINCED?

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508352612772.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's trying to deflect. His social algorithm is evolving.

just sounds like he is an autist and wants people to think hes just like them so he made some lame jokes to recover from a problem he saw as big but most wouldnt realize (was human)

The Zuck is a complete autist. He's like a younger Jeb Bush, except Jewish.

Looks like the Faceberg machine hasnt collected enough data to correctly discern past and present tense yet.

I legitimately believe in his mind he's already acending to godhood and it's only matter of time until he'll gain superpowers.

hes still learning to be human but notice how far advanced his understanding is- self deprecating humor AND freudian slips, pretty amazing desu

>because you're human
>and i was human
>i mean..........
>i was human before
before what? the machine merge?

This is getting weird. Theres autism then theres this

Human female humans. I'm HUUUUMAN

Post sauce

if duubless then robo zuck is next prezzy

jesus christ, how does he handle public speaking when he spergs like that the moment he is in front of a crowd.

If Zuck became president he'd probably try and find a way to upload his brain into the government networks and become Skynet.

He's just awkward as fuck, not a robot. I'm pretty sure robots aren't narcissistic autists.

the world is fucked if people start using that shit, people are so stupid that they will use them when walking from point A to point B

There should be a conspiracy to convince the elite to upload their brains into some phony super computer but then it's really just a cluster of trash buckets.

the memes, the fucking memes holy fuck

>walking from point A to point B
once people get sufficiently addicted to these things there will be no walking.

He's jewish

>but then it's really just a cluster of trash buckets.
so basically just upload their brains to this site

Bump

Just for the lulz to be had at the kikes expense

HOLY SHIT WE'RE MAKING MEMES REAL AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder what the shitposting of a bunch of 0.01% global elite artificial consciousness' would look like.

one of my friends met Zuck once at his house.
he took out his phone to take a picture for Instagram and Zuck flipped out. he banned my friend from his house and never talked to him again and turned everyone else that was at his houseparty against my friend.

apparently Zuck is hardcore autistic and Sheryl Sandberg is almost always by his side as his mom surrogate. Sheryl even has a desk in Zuck's office and is always there with him making sure he doesn't sperg out and has a safe hugbox room he can retreat to at any moment if he has to.

Zuck is extremely paranoid of cameras and thinks cameras can steal your soul if you aren't aware of them. This is all a true story.

CAN'T HEAR FUCKING SHIT I HATE WEBMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like this guys shtoyle.

>Zuck is extremely paranoid of cameras and thinks cameras can steal your soul if you aren't aware of them.

Abos believe the same thing. One of the worlds richest men is as smart as a fucking abo, what are we doing with out lives lads?

hi cernovich

Reading this makes me believe the Facebook post about him making that old man eat a whole newspaper.

t. poorfag

...or the abos were right all along.

He's a soulless hooked-nosed, shekel slurper. Of course he's not Human.

Its like hes trying to be in on the joke.... But his delivery is so bad and his audience is so terrified. Is this the uncanny valley?

having your picture taken is an act of vanity and taking a picture of yourself is an act of narcissism. i believe both deaden the soul, especially the latter. so the abbos might not be too far off on this one.

Man i bet hanging out with filthy fucking ningens must suck when you are on his position.

>Its like hes trying to be in on the joke....
i think he's just trying to relate to people but he's horrible at it to the point that when the fat bitch asks a question and he tries to bring himself down to her level it's an impossible task for his brain and he completely short circuits. this guy's head is so far up his own ass and you can tell because he always speaks with that "ted talk" inflection. like everything coming out of his mouth is profound and revolutionary.

now compare that with trump. trump never tries to take himself down to the level of the common person. he knows he's above them and they know he's above them. trump is just that chad from HS that is friends with everyone as long as they are cool with him and step in between the bullies and the people that are cool with him.

oh man, this is going to feed the memes for years.

Jesus Christ this guy is so weird, there is something seriously off about him

>Trump questions his humanity on stage
>Zucc bot begins shooting everyone
>Secret service takes him down
>Trump hailed as "last great human hope"

Holy fuck what a robot.

don't be fooled. He might try to create a narrative here with him evolving to a human. Do not feed the zucc

the establishment dems are retarded enough to run a billionaire with no political experience against trump because the establishment republicans were trying to run rubio who was basically a republican obama clone. i sincerely hope they try to run a dem billionaire. trump will mop the floor with them after he has acquired 4 years of presidential experience combined with his unparalleled shitposting.

Macintosh?

>It is better this way, fellow humans

its adapating. It's been data mining the reptile threads about him this entire time.

True. He acted like that in a documentary too.

>He acted like that in a documentary too.
what doc? i would watch it.

Wow ,..... robot with man tits.

Cool ID jc

Bumping so more can be made aware of the robozionist threat.

unpopular opinion but i think this "secret symbol" is just about creating employee loyalty. like if you run a company the absolute best thing you can do is turn your employees into a group of cult followers. instilling in the employees that they have a "higher cause" than making boatloads of money for zucc is what every CEO aspires to do. it's a jewish trick for sure but not likely a nod to the illuminati.

i wouldnt be surprised if he has taken the initial steps to machine merge. probably has a few embedded chips already so he may view himself as transhuman.

You are not wrong.

SCHTOYL

The memes are literally coming to reality. What a time to be alive

Pretty weird. I guess he thinks he's a god.

Too much amphetamines, Mr. Sugarhill

once you realize that the memes are a reflection of reality rather than an imposition on reality you will achieve total consciousness.

I will be the one to merge! The one to see and know everything, to rule, to rule everything...

What if his Asian wife built him and made him Jewish so no one would be allowed to ask questions?

In the past this was considered psychosis.

Progress!

(Seriously, he's probably just high as a kite)

T cuckold

>zucc
>human
pick one fgt

He's going to create god!
(not)

Dude these cunts are so fucking evil it blows my mind, I look at them and get shivers. How can you not just know from instinct these fuckers are demons or lizard people or whatever the fuck they are.

VERY rare outtakes from an unpopular interview with zuckerberg
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

just a polite email mate, not everything is child rape.

>tfw alex jones was right and the global elite have merged with machines

this is getting scary

wtf

hexagram.

>demons or lizard people or whatever the fuck they are.

You must be incredibly new here.

Goybook logo so cute

he never actually says he is currently human, which is weird. it's also weird that when he tries to empathize with a human he basically says, "yea i know what you mean, i was once human, so i know". it's bizarre. pretty much every public speaker alive would say something like, "yea, we're all human". instead he tries to relate by saying he WAS human?

>ZUCC'D

the funny thing is that this could have so easily been made into the peace symbol without the two blank arrows and the bottom-most arrow and the image in the bottom arrow could have just been placed at the center.

>he never actually says he is currently human

yes he does retard. he literally says "I am human"

it's a 13 second clip, you should be able to sort this out on your own.

He probably just sees himself as a GOD now. Thats why he used 'was human'. Or he is a lizard alien space nigger from another dimension.

err i mean get rid of the two blank arrows and it's a peace symbol. the two blank arrows serve no purpose.

>yes he does retard. he literally says "I am human"
be that as it may, im still not convinced.

The amount of faggotry in that image is reaching previously unseen levels

>introduce virtual reality
>implement universal basic income
>population neutralized
it's going to happen