/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE NICE HOUSE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
pastebin.com/n7443LL8
pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L
sofrep.com/91131/sofrep-exclusive-details-emerge-ambush-green-beret-team-niger/
youtube.com/watch?v=q30tkLMGQ7I
lifezette.com/polizette/sessions-vows-to-review-obamas-uranium-one-deal-with-russia/
twitter.com/Eire_QC/status/920998558387630081
archive.is/kQlXm
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017
youtu.be/JN9bpOV9beQ
i.4cdn.org/pol/1508421991027.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The world has seen powerful leaders use lying as a form of mass manipulation before. It is seeing it now, and it will no doubt see it again. History recycles. But the result doesn’t have to be — and hopefully never will be again — a holocaust. It can manifest as a multitude of other, lesser horrors, in both protocol and policy, including the corrosion and regression of country and culture.

>That is the very real threat we are facing. Trump isn’t necessarily a direct threat to your life — unless of course you are being kept alive by health care that he keeps threatening, or if you’re in Puerto Rico reeling in the wake of two hurricanes — but he is very much a threat to your quality of life.

>Be me
>Be Drumpf supporter
>Support Drumpf because of the wall
>10 months in and no wall
>Will update tomorrow
>mfw

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017*

*12:15PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Governor Ricardo Rossello of Puerto Rico*

*2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson*

*7:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Embassy of the State of Kuwait*

*7:25PM THE PRESIDENT arrives the Embassy of the State of Kuwait *

" "*7:40PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a gala dinner for UNHCR honoring First Lady Melania Trump *

" "*9:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Embassy of the State of Kuwait en route the White House *

" "*9:30PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

*_Briefing Schedule_***

*2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders*

It IS nice to really be able to call it the WHITE House again, isn't it?

Oh noes how dare he not build a mega-structure within 10 months.

not impressed drumpfies, SAD!

Annie I love ya, but shut your fucking cunt about the wall. It's gonna happen.

UNHCR?

MUH 6 GORILLION
MUH PUERTO RICO WASN'T ALREADY A MESS AND THE SUPPORT OPERATIONS WEREN'T BUTCHERED AT A LOCAL LEVEL

>op-ed columnist
Can they just give me the sandnigger's name?

This is a new tactic last couple months. No (((names))) in the screen caps.

>6 days
Some major league shit is gong to go down isn't it?

Jelly of that ticket user.

Modern walls are solid enough for most purposes.

>people are STILL replying to Finnshill
I thought we were past this shit.

GAYS, TRANS, LGBT - THE DEGENERACY AGENDA
==============================================
Required viewing:
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
Homesxuality EXPLICITLY linked to Pedophilia:
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
The History of Gays: pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
The Cause of Gays: pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
The Psychology of Gays: pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
Gay Statistics: pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
The Cause of Trannies: pastebin.com/n7443LL8
The Psychology of Trannies: pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
Tranny Statistics: pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
Incest: pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
Pedophilia: pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
Pedowood: pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
Bestiality: pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
General Links: pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L

Sure is.

Though you'll NEVER get that nigger smell out of there.

HAHAHAHA, it blocks their view of the beautiful mountains

We gotta /correcttherecord/.

The media will keep Niger in the news until Trump slips and drops a nigger bomb, he should just get it over with

Checked and here was some unchecked digits

Redpill me on Lion Ted's debate against Breadline Bernie. I take it Cruz wrecked him just like last time?

>Niger is Trump's Benghazi!
No it isn't

sofrep.com/91131/sofrep-exclusive-details-emerge-ambush-green-beret-team-niger/

>The Green Berets found themselves returning from a patrol searching for terrorist activity Wednesday when they were hit by an ambush.

They were returning from a patrol as they got ambushed

>The size of the joint U.S. Green Beret and Nigerien force was 42 men, so initially the ambush was, in essence what was known as a “force-on-force” battle. Short of the surprise of being ambushed, the joint unit had a chance. However, SOFREP discovered through its sources that the Nigerien unit with the Green Berets may have run away in the panic of the ambush leaving the 12 man Green Beret ODA to slug it out on their own.

The Nigeriens ran away and left the Berets.

>The Green Berets who were fighting for their lives radioed to their higher command in the region that they were in what is known as “troops in contact” by a large force and that they had men killed and wounded and that they were dangerously close to be surrounded and cut to pieces. This type of situation in Iraq or Afghanistan would have been passed throughout the military chain in what was called a “Broken Arrow” scenario and the Green Beret team would have been given every air support asset in the region to pound the enemy force back and into submission.

Green Berets call for help, expecting air support.

>However, no air support came for the Green Beret team, there were no warplanes or attack helicopters available in Niger. The Green Berets were left to fight for their lives while they waited for a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) of their fellow Green Berets who were rushing to the ambush site where three Americans already lay dead.

Air support didn't come like it usually does because air support wasn't available in Niger. So instead, reinforcements in the form of a QRF came.

>Get a call
>Don't answer because I don't answer random phone calls
>Get voicemail about a job
>Call back and no answer

>1 post by this ID
>Clearly a shill copy pasting shill talking points
>Gullible faggots feed them (You)s anyway
Stop it you god damn dummies.

The "refugee" agency of (((UN))). I really don't get the reason. Melania thankfully didn't do anything refugee related, and Donald just issued his third travel ban.

MSNBC saying that Puerto Ricans moving to Florida after the Hurricane will turn Florida permanently blue.

Now they're talking about how Florida is under a state of emergency because of Richard Spencer.

>Sessions isn't doing anything!

Meanwhile, back in reality

> Sessions DOJ advised the changes on the original Travel Ban and won the Supreme Court case 9-0
> Sessions DOJ advised WH to not to defend DACA suit and expire it
> Sessions DOJ advised WH to not to defend the suit about insurance companies subsidies and stop payment
> Sessions pick (Miller) drafted the list of demands for any deal regarding DACA recipients (including the wall, e-verify, deportations and a whole lot of more stuff)
> Sessions picks (Miller and Hamilton, the DHS guy mentioned) lowered the refugee cap to 45k, a compromise from a much lower value they wanted
> Sessions DOJ is investigating and prosecuting ANTIFA (ironically, using Oath Keeper videos as evidence in court against them)
> Sessions DOJ dropped their support to the complainants in the NC tranny bathroom bill case
> Sessions DOJ dropped the support to the complainants of the gay cake case
> Sessions DOJ is investigating Harvard for discrimination against white applicants

>I'm too dumb to look both ways before crossing the street, therefore CIAniggers larping as white nationalists don't deserve freedom of speech
Purges when?

no you don't

Will there be a live stream of the Spencer speech?

I you want a job you need to start answering random phone calls and private numbers

What da fug, Assad?

There will be more opportunities out there, fren.

Any other musically minded people here?

This is my signal chain and I need an autist to analyze the pedal order/mock my equipment choices/suggest other pedals.

Quads confirm Nazis are attacking

youtube.com/watch?v=q30tkLMGQ7I

>air support didn't come

They're going to call this Trump's Benghazi regardless. Even McCain is doing it.

>But the swamp! Sessions won't drain the swamp!

> Sessions Vows to Review Obama’s Uranium Deal With Russia [1]
> The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened an investigation into the issue. Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Sessions about the matter during the attorney general’s testimony on Wednesday.

> “Mr. Chairman, we will be hearing your concerns,” he said. “The Department of Justice will take such actions as appropriate, I know. And I would offer that some people have gone to jail in that transaction already.”

> Grassley noted the FBI was investigating (etc etc)
> In October of that year, a government committee that included then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed off on the Uranium One transaction.
> “This fact pattern raises serious concerns about improper political influence on the process by the previous — by the Clintons during the Obama administration,” Grassley said.

And here is the kicker, people watching this exchange in this thread noticed it immediately

> Grassley asked if the Department of Justice has fully investigated that issue.
> “Mr. Chairman, we’re working hard to maintain discipline in the department,” Sessions responded. “It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to comment on any ongoing investigation.”

“We are working hard to maintain discipline in the department” and “It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to comment on any ongoing investigation.”. What does it say to you guys?

For me it says what people are suspecting for a long time now: the issue is being investigated by the DOJ is keeping it under wraps to ensure loose lips won’t sink this ship.

[1] lifezette.com/polizette/sessions-vows-to-review-obamas-uranium-one-deal-with-russia/

>he doesn't respond unironically to bait
Fucken newfag.

KIM IS NOT PLEASED

I'm feeling something in the air. Hope for the best.

It's a counselor at a drug rehabilitation center, so I would need to counsel degenerates.

It's been over two years. Finnshill is a master baiter

Yes, it's available through the FBI's jewtube channel

Most Puerto Ricans already moved away from the island and only a few will move to Florida now. Also, they have a low voter turnout and a decreasing fertility rate below even the white one.
Plus they don't vote nearly as Democrat as niggers.

State of the Virginia Gubernatorial election

archive.is/kQlXm

>The campaign for governor of Virginia remains up for grabs, with Republican Ed Gillespie and Democrat Ralph Northam locked in a one point race. The Monmouth University Poll finds the race becoming more regionally divided, with Gillespie widening the gap in Western Virginia and Northam picking up steam in Northern Virginia. Northam has a better net favorable rating, but Gillespie has built issue advantages in some key areas.

>Currently, 48% of likely voters support Gillespie, the former national GOP party leader, and 47% support Northam, the Commonwealth's current lieutenant governor. Libertarian Cliff Hyra gets 3% of the vote and 3% are undecided. Last month, Northam had a 49% to 44% edge over Gillespie while the race was tied at 44% each in July.

the president of the United States has a longtime admiration for Putin, and campaigned last year on a platform that suggested he would be a friend. No wonder the successors of the N.K.V.D. and other covert agencies of the Russian state put their meddling in American politics where their preferences were.

American neo-Nazis also proclaim that they have a friend in the White House. They take solace from what they have heard from the bully pulpit about race and nationalism — or, as their chants put it, “blood and soil.” The nation’s chief executive has repeatedly returned to his favorite slogan for foreign policy, “America First,” an echo (whether he knows it or not) of the ignoble movement that brought together some American isolationists and Nazi admirers before Pearl Harbor.

These adverse developments inspired Timothy Snyder, a prolific and groundbreaking historian at Yale, to publish a very short book, “On Tyranny,” that is a cautionary coda to Bullock’s mammoth tome.

“History does not repeat,” Snyder says, “but it does instruct.” His lesson from the 1930s is that a would-be dictator can still win high office in free elections, flout laws and norms, manipulate people’s fears and anger and establish a despotic regime. His message is “Americans today are no wiser than the Europeans who saw democracy yield to fascism, Nazism or Communism.” In short, Snyder believes that it can happen here.

Such is Snyder’s abomination of the president that, throughout the 126 pages in his book, he uses only the title and never the name. Perhaps it is his way of underscoring the unspeakable irony that this man could be the constitutional successor of Washington and Lincoln.

When Snyder cites his antihero, it is usually braggadocio, a lie, an insult or phrases reeking of megalomania: “I alone can fix it” (whatever “it” is) or, the single most striking and telling four words at the Republican convention, “I am your voice!”

Just imagine getting that many (You)'s.

Current state of the Alabama Senate race

>ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017
>Most polls listed have Moore winning in a blowout
>Fox News poll a clear outlier
--------------------
Race Ratings
>Cook Political Report: Solid R
>Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
>Rothenberg & Gonzales: Solid R

He just wants somebody to be scared of him
He must know we'd wipe them out right quick and in a hurry

>people hate the times now

isn't it a beautiful time to be alive?

Check it out, Trump and Ali in the ring pre fight.
Early Tyson fights are great, they called him Kid Dynamite for a reason.

youtu.be/JN9bpOV9beQ

If they're not impressed why are they all fleeing to Canada like scared animals...

Right after the Mueller Massacre.

I feel it. Bigly storm coming.

Has Trump nominated a new drug czar yet?

I've had friends die because of the opiate crisis so I was pissed when I found out Trump nominated the guy who literally kneecapped the DEA's ability to enforce the law on pill mills. He better pick someone better this time.

fuck this gook. he won't and will never do anything. he's a fucking pussy and he knows Mattis will glass him in seconds

>that many (You)'s.
And they all said
>fuck off kike

There is no one here who actually believes Democrats have any chance at all of even coming close in AL.

Thanks for baking

>Air support didn't come because no was available nearby
>Instead, a QRF came as fast as they could

That doesn't sound like the US military abandoning troops like what happened in Benghazi. Not that you care, since you keep quoting MSNBC and post some low tier shilling.

>mock my equipment choices
only if you actually have a 'flying V' guitar. Otherwise it looks fine to me. Have fun!

awo --sobbing-- ooooo

How more prototypes are they building? It looks like they're building two more.

The Nice House!

Iron Mike had horrible form in ring but he was so powerful 1 hit was a KO

Nigga plz

One man political Wrecking Crew.
>I fucking LOVE my president!
LOL

It wouldn't be so bad in PR if they didn't throw their fucking aid in the trash

I think 7 total, not sure

>tfw job interview the other day for a factory job
>there were five people there
>I was the only person that showed up dressed nice (buisiness casual as opposed to people in hoodies and graphic t shirts
>interview last
>can hear the HR manager tell all of them she'll call them with their decision in a couple days
>get ny interview
>it lasts two minutes
>she tells me she'll put me on the schedule and sets up the drug test
It was the clothes, wasn't it?

Well?

next Tuesday

How many burgers and fries until budget vote..?

Beautiful.

Definately.

>“We are bringing the Hebrew Hammer out of retirement because of a clarion call for us to do so — in part based on Trump’s rise and infectious anti-Semitism, racism and sexism,” Goldberg said in a statement. “We had various iterations of the script which we conceived years ago but retooled to make it a bit more contemporary and finally got our butts in gear because the timing seemed right — if not essential. You could say the campaign is a byproduct of the Resistance, but with more IBS references.”

>Goldberg, Kesselman, and Huffman are looking to raise $3 million to produce the project, with $1.07 million of that coming from equity crowdfunding. In 2013, a similar campaign raised $50,000 through Jewcer, a Jewish crowdfunding platform.

B T F O

>6 days

What?

That's a nice picture. Do you mind if I save it?

>not impressed drumpfies, SAD!

I am, I wish it were t h i c cer tho tbqh senpai

Some people can't separate Age of Empires from reality.

sandnigger fantasies

>the absolute state of progressives

6 days from when this was posted:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1508421991027.png
Buckle up, boys, it's almost showtime.

And white and not retarded. It's not hard to get a job.

>>B T F O
Shut the fuck up

>this abloo bloo terrorists so scary just crack open the phone spook on Fox
Oh boy I sure am scared of those terrorists fellow goyim. Please access all my personal information and search my assholeml.

Imagine being the one guy who actually has the will to stand up for a country of 300+ million people and say enough is enough I want to bring prosperity to my country again. I want to stop the suffering, and I want to see people be proud to live here, and I want to see people stop getting taken advantage of by the government. Imagine being that selfless and then actually winning the presidency only to have to deal with all that he has had to deal with.

>Benghazi was nothing, nothing happened, what is the big deal
>This is Trump's Benghazi!
really boils your noodle