This guy shot 6 people, killing 3, in Maryland and Delaware yesterday

This guy shot 6 people, killing 3, in Maryland and Delaware yesterday.

What do you think the motive was?

1st for black supremacist

motive : chimpism

being a nigger is the only motive a nigger needs to nigger

i think he dindu nuffin

GIBSMEDATS

Fighting against the oppression of modern day society of course

Fuck Drumpfism.

>kill all da fuckun wypipo nigga

>What do you think the motive was?
Being of mixed race

A peaceful motive. One could say a religion full of it.

I didn't see anything about it on CNN. are you sure it happened? Shootings are regularly covered

unironically, workplace violence/stage 5 chimpout. that and he was probably muslim

because blasians are scum?

>Prince is a felon with 42 arrests in Delaware.
>Prince faced several gun charges in March 2015 in Cecil County, including being a felon in possession of a firearm and carrying a handgun in vehicle. However, the charges were dropped about three months later. It's not clear why.
this is the kind of dude that liberal maryland judges go out of their way to protect.

I got 8 FOX News notifications on my phone about it.

apparently all people he knew but from european majority areas
>Prince has a lengthy criminal history, officials said. Wilmington police say he has 42 arrests in Delaware, where he has an address and relatives, and 15 felony convictions.
wewweeee, justice system at work

This. Everyone who unironically believes in facts is racist

DAS RIGHT! He was on his way to church and some white supremacists stepped in his path.

his arrest interrupted final jeopardy last night
i was pissed. hang that nigger

He was upset his "ppl" are being oppressed. It's no big deal cause he's black. Where are my "muh gun laws" ppl at?

Man with a record like that he could get into Yale and become a CEO within just a few years.
>im joking

He was a disgruntled communist

You think niggers actually think things through

the name of the screenshot gives it up easily

Is this the son of Ben Carson?

KILL WYPIPO

Wow, nothing on the NYT front page and nothing on the US section. That's weird!

Workplace related. He worked there for only a few months and was probably half retarded and got made fun of or somebody cheated on his girlfriend or something stupid.

probably workplace violence and then just decided to take it further and go on a random KILL WYPIPO rampage.

How long is his beard? You cut off the bit that might make it really easy to tell his motive.

The motive was having nigger brain. Monkey see monkey do.