Shill community gathering thread

Thread for tired/demoralized/frustrated shills, both paid and volunteer, to come together as a community for emotional support.

We, the shill community, must support each other in these dark times and never forget why we're here: To install Hillary™ as the rightful leader of the western world.

After over a year of insults, condemnation, and pure hatred, let's take a moment to say kind and supportive things to our fellow shills to remind them that they are truly loved and respected by those that matter, that no insult from this vile cyber sewer can ever break our resolve, and that me must continue to #resist®

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start:

To the shill continuously debunking the "uranium one" debacle, you are a true professional. These memes are top notch

Also, Gary, your Suburban Retard® campaign is a huge success! You have continuously set the bar in monthly (you) counts!

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
>City people all voted for Hillary

Also, a little general housekeeping, I received word to continue pushing the Trump+Racist+Black+Troops combination, it's a real (you) miner!

Uh...that's great? Again, this is where we support each other not discuss corporate sponsorship.

Is that you Jamal?

I have to run to a meeting, big change in direction coming with this new cash infusion from our lord. Hope to see some positive input when I get back?

I love and #respect you all.

Well, this is a bit worrying. Don't worry, posting itt won't blow your cover

Why isn't sleepyposting work anymore?
They just reply with coffee pot images

The sleepy posting is actually a big CIA trick from the. They would put certain frequencies in the background of certain websites that made people tired and uninterested in the information they were reading.

Sleepy Post™ was retired at the beginning of Q4 due to its reception. While effective in trials, anons immediately associated it with "alphabet agencies".

You should have received notification through the normal channels

Are we continuing the
>Prove xxxx - pro-tip: you can't
campaign?

These fucking idiots don't even need evidence anymore.

WHAT THE FUCK

They believe fucking anythng anti hillary or anti liberal because MUH FEELINGS and then criticize us for doing the same

Fuk this shit, month after month of posting and trying every different angle possible just to see absolutly no change or progress in the fucking community

I still don't understand why there hasn't been 1 single "shill" or someone who is paid to spread disinformation to come out and admit it. You can say "but muh NDA" or whatever, but when has that stopped someone from leaking before..

see

fake and gay

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Thankfully societal attitudes towards suicide and euthanasia are evolving and becoming more progressive. Ending your life is a valid option and nothing to be ashamed about. If you're a shill, you've been working for months with no progress, your asshole is the size of a train tunnel, and you just can't take it anymore, it's okay to give up. It's okay. Just let go.

Contact your doctor today.

In a similar throbbing vein, how about a BBC/pol/General - save the poor lambs following all those repeat threads?
Good thread either way OP.

Check off your name.
Log off and go to the lobby.
Free donuts.

what is this list? where is it from?

#NotAllShills#ShillLivesMatter

YOU FAGGOTS WILL NEVER TURN US, OUR AUTISM WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO WIN.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS

Yes, this draws in a surprisingly large number of anons

I hear your frustration. Just remember, you can view the increased outlandish ness of the anti-Hillary rhetoric as an increase of their desperation. We own every major information outlet, save this one

Don't lose faith, we know the road is long and full of obstacles, but you're doing a great job and our lord notices. I love you

This is supposed to be a safe space

Now this is out of the box thinking, we'll look into it

Clarification: I had to move from the office to mobile network, my ID necessarily changed

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZZAGATE

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

It literally means that more people wanted her to be president. Those same people are online.

They are not shills, Russian bots and their useful idiots (you) are the hills.

I literally want to murder you.

Honestly, this whole thing wasn't interesting until I started to recognise shills.

If people are being paid to try and hamper information spread, then it means they know it's effective and a threat.

Every shill proves to me that the war isn't lost, yet.

I've done some political unpaid shilling myself and it's interesting that people don't always see through it (I was detected about 20% of the time). It was also interesting to see my memes in the news and to see people use my images on twitter and facebook.

One thing that's easy to forget that the poster:lurker ratio seems to be 1:20 at least.

More dead people wanted her to have her turn.

More illegal immigrants wanted her.

How can you not feel guilty when Obama calls on illegals to vote?

GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH ONCE YOU ARE FOUND OUT YOU WILL HANG AND THERE IS NO ESCAPING GOD'S WATCHFUL EYE BURN IN HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Anyone else find yourself having to have compassion with others offline? I catch myself wanting to argue with everyone now. Shilling has hurt my relationships.

WHAT A GREY HAIRED LITTLE FAGGOT MONGLOID, JUST SHOWS HOW STRESSFUL BEING A SPITEFUL LITTLE BITCH IS

KILL THE RIGHT ENEMY AND YOU DON'T GET PTSD

PROTIP

ALL THE SHILLS THESE DAYS ARE JEWISH.

>Honestly, this whole thing wasn't interesting until I started to recognise shills.

>If people are being paid to try and hamper information spread, then it means they know it's effective and a threat.

Wrong. That’s why people on this site are dumb. Half the time the shills contest things they want you to investigate to waste your time.
They’re playing you fools.
They will stir up any bullshit that makes people waste their time and minds.

The world is always apple pie.
The schemes are obvious.

The purpose of shills isn’t some agenda you idiot. It’s just to stir up bullshit and make Americans fear their government and feel helpless. All this conspiracy thinking is Eastern bullshit.

The world is as it is mostly.
People just do shit in the open.
The world is apple pie.

Embrace Western rationality. Please.