ARGHHHHHHH FUCK I HOPE KUBO DIES IN A FIRE WHAT A FUCKING HACK

ARGHHHHHHH FUCK I HOPE KUBO DIES IN A FIRE WHAT A FUCKING HACK

Who gives a shit, it's Bleach.

do you think ichigo and orihime only had sex once?

Ichigo gotta be some faggot to not be plowing that every single day.

Ichiruki fag stop shitposting!!

Orihime looks like Yui here

>ichigo gets to rek that pussy
Jelly

what the fuck do you mean? they only have one kid. why would ichigo fuck orihime? ichigo is aesexual you cyka

He probably stopped after his hollow mocked him

>Ichigo had reproductive intercourse with that

That's not how conception works, you child

Who cares what that guy says.

Maybe they conduct a responsible sexual life.

what the fuck do you know cyka?

>Aizen back in his chair for eternity
>Soul King is apparently completely unimportant now

shipping aside Kubo should quit storytelling and get into fashion

Kon is the new soul king

Dose hips tho

Top milf

Best girls always win.

Only time best girl didn't win was in Ichigo 100%.

>Naru

rukia fags BTFO i guess

What happened to yhwach remnants ? I mean what was the point ffs

>anything in Bleach
>having a point

And Oreimo
And TWOGK,
And Toradora
And Nisekoi
And...

So, what happened to Yhwach again? And what's with that last remnant of his power?

Delicious tears

110% MILF

She does look the same as she did before though. Guess she looked the part already.

>when she was nursing, her tits may have gotten even bigger

>so he gets a free pass like Ichigo I see how it is..
WHAT DID SHE BY THIS?!

He gets oneshot by shinigami Jesus

I thought this was okusan for sec

>There will be doujins about Kazui with his mom or his aunts.

Hate IchiHime all you want, you gotta admit Orihime makes a great MILF.

>Flat = Justice!!!

Wait what, why the fuck are Ichigos sisters still so young

They're early twenties. Karin looks it but Yuzu always looked pretty young compared to her so it makes sense. Nobody really looks like 10 years have passed anyway.

Naru was best girl when the plot didn't demand for her to be irrationally violent.

You hadn't realized thaqt since the "The Heart" panel?

You're fucking slower than slowpoke, OP.

P.S. You're still a faggot, too.

>the last two panels
Seriously, what did they mean by this?

She uses her time powers to rebuild her hymen erry time.

Geez, user-Kun, you are so dense!

YES I AM PLEASE EXPLAIN

BASED 777 LUCKY TRIPS

Hi Sup Forums!

So wait. That first spoiler image that was posted was actually fake?

Why would you do that?

>...
GTFO

I'm wondering that too.

Except for TWGOK where the best girl did win i agree

>According to Tsubaki and the others

So she just has her faeries watching the kid all day?

>Ichigo 100%.
>Only time best girl didn't win
Cucked Ayafags still didn't off themselves?

Why are you not reading watamote chapter 101.

>Ichigo 100%
>when it was released here in France the first volume smelled like strawberries

Healthy as fuck

Ichigo got the better girl

>watashit

She makes a good house wife.

>Only time best girl didn't win was in Ichigo 100%.

AHAHAHAHA faggot.

This is bullshit I have spent years reading this manga I was there when Ichigo became a soul reaper I cried when he saved Rukia from execution I cheered when Azien was defeated I jerked off too so many fan art and fan fiction of ichirukia my I nearly failed high school cause I wasted so much time fapping about this ship. Just to find out it was not real just a facade I want to die I mean it I really want to end my life cause I can't keep living knowing that cowtit borderline retard bitch won the ichibowl! Kubo I hope you fuck a prostitute and get an std and die a slow painful death and when you die I hope people come to your funeral and instead of throwing roses on your coffin they throw strawberries!
DEATH AND STRAWBERRY FOREVERRRRRRR

Justice is decided by the winners, rapehorse.

T

H

I

C

C

And every night, Ichigo fucks Orihime hard and she screams out, "You're making me retarded with your dick!" And Ichigo knows it's true.

Then every morning, Orihime uses her powers to re-tighten herself, to be wrecked by Ichigo over, and over and over.

It's obvious the Ichigo is fucking both Orihime and Rukia and Renji's been locked in a chastity cage for the last ten years.

Nah, just get over it already. Since Hueco Mundo arc, you fags should already know that the one who has Ichigo's love is Orihime, not Rukia. The dude literally murdered the guy who tried to approach her, unlike in Rukia's case, where he ended up becoming friends with Byakura and Renji. That alone should tell you something.

>ichigo 100%
at the beginnig i mained ichigo panty
then the table haz turned
best girl win

What happened to Ichigo's dad? Did he go back to SS being a shinigami?

I think people would have been deliriously happy if Ichika met Kazui, and the last page was Aizen watching the two of them from afar and saying JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Okusan?

Poor kid, he'll never be able to get away with anything.

Rukia is Renji's captain now, correct?

So is the fallout to this on par to Naruto? God I hope so.

You could of easliy checked the catalog and tell. Do you see a sticky? No? Ok then.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Today's Sup Forums is too young to remember who those guys are.

not even close, last chapter pretty bland, people can even get they head through it, trollin ichiruki basically the only way to make people stay sane

Orihime should have gotten fatter after pregnancy.

>that one offense part of her hairpin that was never more than a joke

I would make her do that, delicious virgin pussy

>Implying all the fat didn't just redistribute to her tits and ass

>die a slow painful death
We're all dying slow, painful deaths user.

Some just less painful than others.

Because I'm a long time IchiHime fag.

She's been lusting after her brother this entire time and missed her chance. Now her only hope is /ss/

Damn I missed the initial butthurt. How was it?

Pretty good like a new thread every 1
15-20 minutes. Like almost Kayo NTR levels of salt and butthurt

>ichigo nakadashi'd it
my nigga

Remember the NaruSaku butthurt? Like that but on Sup Forums.

You all butthurt fans are stupid. This is Kubo manga and he'll end this whatever tf he wants. He wants IchiHime end? Ok. IchiRuki? Ok. Don't like that end, then draw a doujin with what you believe is the best end or write a fanfic, whatever you want. And if it's still too little then make your own series and then see how you'll feel when people be shitting about 'muh otp' and sending you hate because you don't agree with them. That's why Oda congratulated him, because he still did what he wanted.

he pulls out and nuts on her tits every time. can you say you wouldn't do the same?

he doesn't have a hollow, remember? That was just Yhwch.

i thought yhwach was zangetsu

Rukia knows her place and Orihime is the wife.

she looks like his mom. wth ichigo

>expecting to get KUBO'D
>nope, Naruto-ish ending instead
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Now when I'm thinking of Bleach, the first things coming to mind are Bambietta (before and after Dog) and cute kids. Guess manga has left a good impression on me, it could have been worse.

So? Rukia is basically Isshin as a female.
Besdes its a fact people normally marry people that are similiar to people they loved the most as kids.

ARGHHHHHHH FUCK I HOPE KUBO DRAWS MORE OF THOSE DELICIOUS MILF CURVES WITH COLOR IS POSSIBLE

LITERALLY OKU-SAN

>Dropped both of these manga super early.
>Years later, favourite girls win both.

Wait, people were actually expecting anyone but Orihime to win? Seriously? She hasn't had serious competition for like 7 years.

Imagine being Ichigo in that panel and having to be all like "damn, Orihime, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific ginormous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my human self and the Hollow and Quincy plus the Shinigami side," when all he really wants to do is fuck another Arrancar on Aizen's couch. Like seriously imagine having to be Ichigo and not only sit in that chair while Orihime flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her burns and child abuse scars, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that strut. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on page tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ORIHIME LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her childish fucking retarded face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of sisters and Arrancar and later alleged underaged girls for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Karakura Town. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "childhood friend (for that is what she calls herself)" status, the beauty she worked so hard for with those shitty reject powers in the last few minutes. And then the author calls for another redraw, and you know you could kill every single person in this page before the THE HEART could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ichigo. You're not going to lose your future animu and vidya royalties over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.