Being a certain colour isn't enough

I don't think being white is a good enough criteria in itself to be allowed to breed when the day of the rope comes knocking. I think you should have a beautiful face too, height 180 cm+, full set of hair, 7'' dick+, good frame, 130 IQ+. You need at least 4/6 to be allowed to breed further. It's for the greater good of our specie.

Discuss & confess.

RIP Sup Forums then.

>Mfw when I have all of that and I'm only half white

This

>day of the rope

Don't worry, your movement died the moment you decided to repackage Pierce-tier buzzwords but couldn't keep your autism in check.

Are you guys seriously trying to split us up over this shit? We have enough problems.

Fuck white women and squirt out white kids.

how is that haircut called? i want to get that one

fpbp

he's hot

The foot soldiers could be just white and the elites carefully breed ubermensh.

Take a screenshot and show it to your barber

t. Mexican American Army Infantry veteran who has all those things listed in Op's list but apparently wouldn't make the cut because of my skin color. Bro you should take a look at the Charlottesville real life LARP'ers and realize with your requirements you're alienating 99% of your base.

Also, if you got 6/6, you become honorary white and willl not, will not be executed at the day of the rope.

Yes, we can be progressive too.

What if my dick is almost 7 in?

How is the girth?

Her face ruins it, what a shame

182 cm
hair's allright
17 cm benis
yes
my IQ from various sites ranged from 90 to 146

>height
>dick
Are you an obese woman?

Hitler wouldn't be allowed then.

>''Line is over there''

We're FUCKED!

>all those things
Post face and dick

>talks about eugenics
>posts pseudoarabian man with black hair and brownish skin
>MUH DIK

Couldn't you put a little more effort into this Mr. Chayim?

The numbers will be low enough when everyone with shitskin hair or non-blue eyes is sterilized. We'll cope with anything else as a community.