Shinji chokes Asuka because he didn't know if he was still in Instrumentality and wanted to see if she would resist

>Shinji chokes Asuka because he didn't know if he was still in Instrumentality and wanted to see if she would resist

Is this the correct interpretation?

baseless theory

Nah, he just wanted to choke a bitch.

I think they were both pretty nuts at that point

Like my personal hero once said:

>It isn't first time I chocked a woman

>correct
>interpretation
Also, stop getting your theories from fucking youtube videos.

He choked her because of frustration.

Maybe.

Shinji agrees that Asuka a shit.

It represent Anno wanting to choke eva fans.

I don't like cryptic shit.

Rei best girl tho.

Shinji was pretty broken at that point, and needed someway to establish some sort of definite rule for his state of being, as everything he had known had been thrown so far into chaos that nothing was definite anymore. To confirm that there was some sort of order that he could rely on, he tried to choke Asuka, hoping for some sort of response (her dying or trying to move him) that would ground him to the fact that some of the rules of his previous world had returned.

It represents Anno choking his love for Ikuhara

Is it true that Anno decided on the final line of EoE by asking Auka's VA to describe how she would feel if a dude jerked off over her comatose body and she said "kimochi warui"?

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID SHIT.

WHAT HAPPENED 20 MINUTES EARLIER IN THE MOVIE.

SHINJI CHOKED ASUKA BECAUSE SHE REJECTED HIM.

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE NOTHING CHANGED SINCE THAT MOMENT SO HE DID IT AGAIN THEN THE BITCH TOUCHED HIS FACE WHICH MEANS ACCEPTANCE AND HE STOPPED LIKE A LITTLE FAGGOT HE IS

this isn't deep. you are just fucking stupid

But Rei's Tang was supposed to be an enema for all their bullshit, and right after stroking his face she said kimochi warui

Glad to see someone with good taste.

Shinji lost. All of what he did resulted in failure and to protect himself he projected his anger onto other people. Asuka was the only one there so he pushed his anger onto her.

Asuka thought this was pathetic and was looking down on him.

All of EVA for that matter is just a story of why you should never be anything like Shinji and what happens to you if you are. The answer is pain and suffering.

this

Shinji is a faggot, EVA is shit.

Shinji hates her because he hates himself. That's why she calls him disgusting.
I'm totally not projecting
then again, EVA hits too close to home so maybe I'm right